Historical/Fantasy/Modern/Medieval [[F for M]]

Started by sansa, May 14, 2014, 08:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

PM me if interested

Take me, I'm yours!
Hello, and thank you for choosing to look at my search!
ow if you are not wanting to play a male character, please move on.
If you are looking to play a submissive male character, please move on.
If you are looking for a purely sex driven role play, please move on.
And lastly, if you can not post at least two paragraphs, please move on!
OFFS:
Tentacles, Watersports, Genital / Nipple piercing, Scat, Vore, Mutilation,
Castration, Burning, Branding, Heavy Bondage, Fisting, Body Modification,
"Drugs, Spells, Other" that make my character sex crazed or just.. different.
I control my character. Not you. Not drugs or magic. Me.

Fandoms
Game of Thrones

Sansa & Joffrey**
Sansa & Tyrion**
Sansa & OC**
Sansa & the Hound**
Sansa & Jamie***
Cersei & Jamie*

Tokyo Mew Mew

Ichigo & Kishu***
Ichigo & Deep Blue***
Zakuro & Pai***

Pretty Little Liars

Arya & Ezra
Arya & OC
Spencer & Toby
Hannah & Ezra

Phantom of the Opera

Christine & Phantom***
OC & Phantom**
Meg & Phantom*

Frozen

Anna & Hans
Anna & OC
Anna & Male version of Elsa
Elsa & Hans
Elsa & OC

My Original Ideas

War Whore

In ancient Greek, lived Persian Emperor Darius the Greate. Darius ascended the throne by overthrowing Gaumata, the alleged magus usurper of Bardiya with the assistance of six other Persian noble families; Darius was crowned the following morning. The new king met with rebellions throughout his kingdom and quelled them each time. Many city-states made their submission to him, but others did not, notably including Athens.. In this time of war, warfare was common and seen by men as a "right of domination". There was one woman of Athens loyal to land and family that refused to be a prize of war. This woman caught the eyes of many, but only one could have her.
Princess of Athens x Darius/Other Emperor
Citizen of Athens x Warrior or Emperor
Priestess of Athens x Darius/Other Emperor

- could involve magical elements we can discuss-

A Warriors Charm
In a world of magic, monster and dragons, a group of nomads led by a notoriously merciless and skilled leader wander in search of a land to call their own. They were infamous for pillaging and wrecking every town they passed through murdering and raping as they went. It wasn't until they came across certain sacred monk village that they realized the error of their ways. After desecrating their temple, an ancient malediction fell upon them. Their endeavors failed and their numbers slowly dwindled ever since. When only a handful of strong men remained, their leader met with a promising fate. He stumbled across a damsel in distress and not just any woman, an Elven priestess. Knowing she would bring them good fortune and reverse the effects of the curse, the leader rescued her only to take her away and keep her as his good luck charm.

Comfort Women

Comfort women were women and girls forced into sexual slavery by the Japanese Imperial Army during World War II. According to testimony, young women from countries under Japanese Imperial control were abducted from their homes. In many cases, women were also lured with promises of work in factories or restaurants. Once recruited, the women were incarcerated in comfort stations in foreign lands. Beatings and sexual torment were said to be common for these poor girls.. But one girl stood out to the military officer at this Comfort Station. She was stubborn, feisty, but she was also caring, respectful, and kind. She did not belong here to be used by every man that walked through the door. Perhaps the officer thought that was the case at first, but maybe she grows on him.

O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

gerreccia

I'm new to Elliquiy but not to online roleplay. I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, mythological, plays but have only ever met a few people willing to play them. For those reasons I'd like to work up a detailed, preferably long term idea either fantasy or based in an actual historical period. I tend towards earlier periods, Saxon or Norman.
As far as fantasy rp goes I enjoy Lord of the Rings, Serenity or plays involving mermaids, fauns, satyrs and nymphs. I like to spend some time setting up and exchanging ideas but I'm also open to changing things as we go along.

Eric.
gerreccia