What are you listening to right now? (Part 1)

Started by Lirliel, May 17, 2005, 02:11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kalen

Elandra

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elohim

HairyHeretic

Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Captain Maltese

Blue Öyster Cult - Don't fear the Reaper

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

Rancid - Ruby Soho

Followed by

Bad Religion - 21st Century (Digital Boy)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

belsammael

Stattick

Disturbed - "Land of confusion"        :P
O/O   A/A

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Captain Maltese

Pavane for a dead princesss, by Gabriel Faurè.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Kalen

Bliss

311 - Down

Then

Presidents of the United States of America - Lump
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Elandra

Captain Maltese

Kalen

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games