What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krysia

Quote from: Inkidu on September 25, 2009, 02:28:43 PM
I couldn't stand it. I started with four, but I bought REmake and found it to be almost as bad as a point and click game. I wasn't even that scared by the game, but the controls made me wet myself at how terrifying they were.

Anyway, Command and Conquer 3.

I love the original resident evil. My favorite one was 2 with Claire and Leon. I didn't like 4 as much, maybe cause I SUCK at first person/over the shoulder shooting games. I own 5 for the ps3 but no ps3 as of yet. xD I know it's a weird way of doing it but we've done it for most of are systems accept the DS. I had bought Crisis Core about a week prior to buying the psp Dissidia package. *shrugs* It gives me incentive to save up for the system.

Kurzyk

Quote from: Krysia on September 25, 2009, 02:15:12 PM

Still working on the one I suggested?

Yep hehe. Its fun, but I got sidetracked.

Elohim

Civilization 4,  Fall From Heaven mod.

Moon and Star

Tonalberry

Getting into Aion, and wow is this game good.  Trying to upgrade to the collector's edition, so I can get the nifty in-game stuff, but the site must be getting too much traffic, and can't take care of my order. :-(

Lirliel

Quote from: Seraph on September 28, 2009, 02:49:59 PM
Civilization 4,  Fall From Heaven mod.

Also playing that! :D

And recently begun playing the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher, does make the game run a LOT more smoothly I must say.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

OldSchoolGamer

Took a trip in the Wayback Machine and played Shadow President.  The Soviet Union and China got into a pissing match that turned nuclear.  America took radiation damage about five times...ended up with a population of 70M and a GDP just under a trillion, even though it was never attacked.

Moon and Star

Quote from: Lirliel on September 29, 2009, 12:07:48 AM

And recently begun playing the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher, does make the game run a LOT more smoothly I must say.

*.* I love the Witcher... I picked up Blood of the Elves the otherday... I already read through the first set of stories too.

Elohim

Quote from: Lirliel on September 29, 2009, 12:07:48 AM

Really?  What's your favorite civ?  Currently enjoying the Beleseraph myself.

Lirliel

Quote from: Seraph on September 29, 2009, 01:25:55 AM
Really?  What's your favorite civ?  Currently enjoying the Beleseraph myself.

Usually play the Dark Elves or the *snaps fingers* The agnostic boys, who are Neutral.

But the Beleseraph's are fun too, bit loony tunes but fun ;)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Elohim

They are!   The randomly switching traits and the angry clowns are awesome.

monkeymana

i'm playing Kingdom hearts 358/2 days on the DS and halo 3 ODST on the x-box 360 atm

Lirliel

Quote from: Seraph on September 29, 2009, 02:02:14 AM
They are!   The randomly switching traits and the angry clowns are awesome.

I like the 'dad' better then the daughter, especially when dealing with his ass. Crazy comments ahoy!

The Joker

PS3: GT5 Prologue. Every time I get close to the $2,000,000 for the F1 car my son blows half of it on a garage full of Scoobies when my back is turned....

Aaarrgggghhhhh...

And Call of Juarez - Bound In Blood when I've sent him to bed!

Elohim

If ya ever want to multiplayer team up,  send me a post Lir.

Sabby

Quote from: The Joker on September 29, 2009, 01:16:07 PMAnd Call of Juarez - Bound In Blood when I've sent him to bed!

SQUEELYFIT! Thats one of my favourites for this year ^^ beautiful game engine, fun shooting, very well told story... the gattling gun in the fields scene was what really elevated it for me.

Plus I love the bow... I have the best bow in the game. Great for pulling quick headshots when entering a room.

The Joker

Haven't fully gotten into CoJ:BIB yet. I'm one of those ex-PC gamers that switched to PS3 when the £2,000 PC caught fire and then realised life is hell without WSAD & mouse....

FPS games have long been a no-go for me on the PS3. It came with Rainbow6 Vegas free, and I almost threw the controller through the TV in frustration and haven't bought an FPS until CoJ:BIB.

Coj:BIB was bought because I had the original CoJ on PC and it's still one of the best games I've played - up there with STALKER : Shadow of Chernobyl. And I agree - the bow on the PC version was superb. I had the training session where you have to hunt and kill six wabbits with the bow and arrow and kept going back to it again and again ( I club baby seals in my spare time) because it was so intuitive with keyboard and mouse.

Looking forward to getting deep into the game - only just finished Catcher in the Rye ( had it about 48 hours and Arkham Asylum keeps calling me back - does that sound off coming from me? hehehehe)

Taila

PS3: The Godfather: The Don's Edition.  Just over 50% completion, this game for me is what the GTA series should've/could've been... with GTA IV, I didn't even complete 25% of the game, I kept getting distracted with random acts of carnage and stopped doing the 'missions' altogether.

PC: EVE-Online (No way in hell I'm revealing my character's name though :p)

Moon and Star

PS2: Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam versus Zeta Gundam.

Oniya

Still going through Dark Cloud 2 (I've finally gotten an 'Items Only Medal'!) but I've added The Darkest Faerie.

Yes, I'm playing a NeoPets game.  It's actually somewhat challenging.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

I do not have a lot of time to devote to games these days it seems.  When I do, I reloaded Sid Meier's Pirates on my PC.  And Plants vs. Zombies.

Sunflower!

Inkidu

I'm playing:

Dead Space
Resident Evil 5
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II The Sith Lords
Fear 2: Project Origin
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Sabby

Bioshock. Because taking pictures of little girls crying is AWESOME and socially acceptable behaviour.

Wet. Four out of five of the experts agree, shes a danger to herself and to society, shes lost all touch with reality, shes lost contro-o-olll!

Arkham Asylum. Bats is a sadistic man... crotch punch knock outs

Fallout 1. Fucking Deathclaws...

Resident Evil 5. I hate Halle Berry >: ammo wasting ni-*connection cut*

Transgirlenstein

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon: Another Story

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

CWand

Several games actually.

Spore: Galactic adventures on the PC
XBOX 360: Mass Effect, Oblivion, and Fable 2 have been in my tray recently.
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs