4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Now you're understanding me!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Boatman

Beware the sperm burrowing
History, where creative writing was born.

Adammair

Oh, are you ovulating?

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

inghippo

Mnemaxa

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

inghippo

Stone

The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Cayenne

"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Cayenne

You're taking a nap?!

ONs & OFF

inghippo

Trying to get up! >.<""

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

who is your daddy? (sorry just had to. So bad though. lol)
Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

inghippo

Astre

Boatman

Your husband's home when?
History, where creative writing was born.

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Remember you hold the key to her happiness or her misery. Tread lightly with her heart.

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

always and forever, darling?

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Least till you croak~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs

Cayenne

Sign insurance papers first!~

ONs & OFF

GentleMstr

Ok with random PMs