Pure blood interest check (Incest, modern)

Started by lillisa, September 28, 2018, 03:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lillisa

I'm looking to reboot an old favourite of mine.

Throughout history, in all kinds of cultures in all parts of the world, those that ruled have had one goal in common. Purity of their blood. Making sure that those in power had long, established bloodlines leading back to the heroes of old.

From the Pharaohs of Egypt to the emperors of China, the Incan rulers and indeed even the royal houses of modern Europe, cousin married cousin, uncle married niece, brother married sister, and if necesary son married mother to provide a pure bloodline for the throne.

Todays upper class is not that different. Though the elite no longer rule as unchallenged representatives of mythical deities (certain exceptions notwithstanding UK) they still see themselves as a cut above the common folk. Therefore they often choose to marry only within the circle of their peers, creating an elite group united by blood as well as position.

Some take it one step further, marrying only within their own clan, believing only their own family can produce the right kind of heirs, and that the love between family members is the highest form of love, and that love within the home merits a physical sexual component.

The MacKinlays are an old family in Britain. They originate in Invernessshire, but branches of the family can be found anywhere on the Islands, and even abroad. they are major players in the financial world, owning the MacKinlay group, one of the largest privately held companies in the world, rivaling Koch industries and Cargill. The members of the family tend to be very secretive and private though, living on private estates with loads of security.

The reality is that the MacKinlays share a single, big secret. Ever since the founding of the family by John McKenna and his sisters in the highlands in the 17th century, the family has practised incest and inbreeding. Nearly every member of the family is the offspring of siblings, cousins, or even parent and child pairings. The family, despite their geographic spread is very tight knit, and holds frequent family gatherings on the ancestral estate near Perth. The MacKinlay group, which originally started as a naval trading company running out of Glasgow after the union of Parliaments, now has a revenue of over 50 billion USD, and while each member of the family shares in, and very often contributes to, this wealth, controlling interest lies with the head of the Clan in Kirkhill, Invernessshire. The current clan chief, David Mackinlay lives with his wife (first cousin from several sides), their son and three daughters in Achnagairn Castle. The couple also has two grandchildren by their daughter Cassie, though only family knows that these are actually David's children.

We're currently looking for several players to join in this family incest game. We're hoping to get at least a small core family together, but if there is enough interest, we will add roles from the extended family. The idea is that Daniel (played by Tamhansen) is the patriarch and dominant male of the family. We're looking for a mother, one or two sons and one or two more daughters to start with. I'll be playing Cassidy, the oldest daughter at 29. If the person playing the mother wants her character to be someone younger than we're happy for Cassidy to be a daughter Daniel had with someone else before.

I would have put impregnation in the list as this is a personal fetish of mine, and I like to play that out, but I know not everyone likes that, so nobody is obliged to have their characters involved with that. (But extra bonus points and cookies from me if you do, especially other females as I love the idea of a group of full bellied sisters and cousins sharing the experiences.)

OOC
At present we'd like to have our core family filled before filling any other roles
There is no objections with lords writing females or ladies writing males, Lieges of course can write either.
characters of all sexualities are welcome, though the Mastersons do preach that love with everyone is a wonderful thing so bi characters do get a step up.
Also we'd rather not have people who only want to write opposite one specific character. Monogamy does not really work in this scenario.

Roles currently available/taken

Father: Daniel 48 (Tamhansen)
Mother: Elizabeth 46 (Anna Katrine)

Oldest son: Dennis 28 (Cliffspiracy)
Youngest son: Julian 22 (Gideonwept)

Oldest Daughter: Cassidy 29 (Lillisa)
Middle daughter: Alana Laire 24 (Elven Sex Goddess)
Youngest daughter:  TBD (Pandalicious)

OoC thread

Anna Katrine

Hey there

I would like to state my interest for either the mother or a daughter role :)

lillisa

Yay! We'd be happy to welcome you in either role.

pandalicious

Hey ^^
I'd like to play as the youngest daughter.

lillisa

*Squee!* We'd love to welcome you, Pandalicious.

Elven Sex Goddess

Be interested in the role not taken by Ann of either mother or middle daughter.    Really up for incestuous relationship leading to impregnation.   Especially a sorority of swollen bellies.   

GideonWept

I would like to play the littlest son, please.
I like to be respectful, provide plenty paragraphs of material, and think you guys would really love me.. Thanks.
- J.M.W. Turner
Love or fade.

Lovely Complex

I'd really like to give this a shot, as well.

I can take on the Oldest Son. :D
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Anna Katrine

Seems like we have gathered a little family :)

Elven, which role would you prefer out of the mother and daughter?

lillisa

Yay! That went quicker as expected. I'll set up the character sheet and OoC in a few hours. We'll be able to get started from there :D

pandalicious

Lovely Complex

I’ll probably be sleep whenever you get things up(darn time zones! lol) but I’ll get right on everything whenever I wake up. Just a heads up.
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

lillisa

OOC thread

As we now have the core family together, I will hold off any further recruitment for a week or two, then we will open up for any extended family members wanting to visit or stay with us.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Anna Katrine on September 30, 2018, 03:45:19 AM
Seems like we have gathered a little family :)

Elven, which role would you prefer out of the mother and daughter?

I'm good with either one.   I can do the middle daughter.   That is unless you prefer.   

Anna Katrine

GideonWept

Hey Mummy *He said, moving in to sit down next to her on the soft microfur brown industrial styled loveseat.*
Did we ever get them leads about those restored-cars we were waiting for in the mail...? *He chuckled, chewing his gum, rubbing the back of his head and sliding down into the seat.*
- J.M.W. Turner
Love or fade.

Rafiki23

Hello,

I was curious to see if there are anymore roles available, I understand if not :)

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Norsegod1839

I might be interested as well in an extended family role if and when you guys open up that kind of recruitment.

BlueEyedBard

Hi there, just checking to see if there is room for a middle son as well? Something like 25?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off