It's Been A Long Time...(Seeking an American Hustle Based RP)

Started by Beauty, April 22, 2015, 09:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beauty

Well, well, well...It's been years, Elliquiy! And I am so very excited to be back :3

It's been some time since I've dipped my toes into a lengthy story, but I'm quite confident that my writing skills have been cultivated and refined in my absence! (Do you ever look back on your old writing and cringe a bit? I do. x_X)

For the time being, I'd like to perhaps request just one particular craving so I don't risk overwhelming myself (however I'm relatively sure that the writing bug will nip me and I'll be desperately searching for stories soon enough!)

I am absolutely besotted by the film American Hustle! The plot, the characters, the music, the style --- Christian Bale - which, may seem a bit curious, but I am very much attracted to his character in this film. I like a man with a bit of meat around the middle ;3 especially when paired with a gorgeous woman.

I would love to develop a story that echoes similarities to some elements of the aforementioned film. Something with espionage, deceit, obsession, jealousy and a fantastic wardrobe!

I have a curious fixation at the moment with putting myself in the role of the "other woman" and explore all the drama and desire that comes with such a persona. So hopefully I'll  be able to find someone here willing to play the role of my partner in crime, as it were!

I know this is a very scarce description but I'm hoping to bounce ideas off of an interested party and further develop details from there.

Please send me a message if you're interested!

~x I've been absent for a few years, but I'm back and ready to start new stories! I've refined my writing skills and fixated on new desires/interests - Looking forward to being inspired ;)*X~

My O/O