6 months left (Koto0005)

Started by Koto0005, April 08, 2014, 09:50:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

This rp could be an FxF or FxM. It was an idea I came up with in my dreams last night.

My character has been told that she has a terminal illness that would kill her in 6 months. Her doctor has given her a pill that, if she decides to take it, will end her life. She decides she'll go out and live for those 6 months, deciding she wants to partake in sex, drugs, and other stupid things until it kills or bores her. She meets your character and fucks him or her. Your character becomes in love with mine and sees her often to have sex with her, or just talk to her. After some time, he finds out why she's been acting like she has after finding the pill that'd end her life and the description on the bottle and confronts her.

PM or leave a message here if you'd like. I want to do this on a forum RP though.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.