Tall or Short?

Started by darling, June 29, 2010, 02:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Taller than me, which is easy because I'm short.  In fact, I like men to tower over me.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

forgetmenot

Taller would be ideal..but I'm almost 5'9" and my BF is 5'4"
*sigh*

A/A-

RomeoFalls

I LOVE short girls mmmm!

Merry Gentry

I like the same height, or a little taller.. since I'm 5'9
a girl likes to wear heels now n then.. ;)
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

taller than me...although I have never dated a girl taller than me... any candidates? LOL

Sophyta

I like women at my height or slightly taller.  I'm 5' 9" Anyone willing to try?
I am what Nightmares are made of.....

PaleEnchantress

Yay for some guys coming out and saying they like taller women. Give me 8 more inches and id fit the 7ft tall redhead description.

I like my men on the tall side. Taller then me would be nice but it doesn't happen that often. If a guy is much under 5'10 I feel a bit awkward. Still as a domina being tall and leggy hasn't hurt me too much.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

abandoneddolly

feels really small only being 5 foot.

Kiffen

Taller than me...Which is easy since I'm 5'3.
However...I may make an exception if I get particularly protective over someone and my dominant side comes out.

ArtemisHighmore

I prefer only a little shorter than me and I am 6'3"

Katrina

Brian Boru

Quote from: darling on July 02, 2010, 05:43:21 AM
Haha wow. And I thought I had it bad. I'm 5'11.

While my wife is 5'4", I am very attracted to taller women with long legs...5'11" is about right.  I'm 6'1"

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

sartracker

Slightly shorty then me, But taller is nice too!
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

abandoneddolly

Koyume

It's always been my fantasy to be with a woman who was as tall as me, but unfortunately it's very rare to actually see a girl that tall (I'm about 6'2), and I've become somewhat more partial towards short ladies lately, although I've been told by a few that they find my height intimidating.  :'(

JerichoMyers

If that slim chance did come across I did get a girl, I'd prefer her my height. I'm only 5'6.

KieraHaroden

I'm 6'2, so it's hard for me to find a guy that's taller than me.. I prefer guys around the same height, or taller! It's my legs that do it.. too long! :(
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

JerichoMyers

Have my brother, he's 6'4 and he's a pretty awesome guy. His girlfriend/baby's momma is a bitch who has no personality. Oh, he's also a famed street fighter in the city. :)
http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll116/Bitty_Pong/?action=view&current=DSC05905.jpg&newest=1

KieraHaroden

Lol, I'd prefer someone in the UK, a bit closer to home. :P But thanks though.

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Endorphin

UK. Cool. I was just wondering about that. Did I mention that I like English accents as well as French? :P
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

KieraHaroden

I don't think you did, lol. Good to know though. :P

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Brian Boru

Quote from: KieraHaroden on August 09, 2010, 07:34:47 PM
I'm 6'2, so it's hard for me to find a guy that's taller than me.. I prefer guys around the same height, or taller! It's my legs that do it.. too long! :(

<be still my beating heart> *melts into a puddle of jello at Kiera's feet*  Can you tell I got a little thing for tall women?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

KieraHaroden

Haha, I can't say I've ever met a guy who doesn't!! Maybe except for really short guys...

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Vishnu

Quote from: Brumak on July 02, 2010, 03:08:10 PM
I suppose I like mine shorter lol not much choice for me beings I'm 6'4"....Unless somebody knows where I can find a 7' redhead at.....
Well I know a 6'6" one... :D

I tend to like women about 5'6" and over. I'll make exceptions but I'm over six feet so it's easier with tall women. My first two girlfriends played basketball so I imprinted on that. :)
All who joy would win must share it. Happiness was born a Twin.
- Lord Byron

KieraHaroden

I used to play b-ball in school, and was damn good at it too! Lol. I don't know if I've ever met a woman that's taller than me.. if I do, I wanna know where she buys her clothes!

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner