End to End (Part 2)

Started by QuirkyFelicity, September 28, 2012, 11:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Falstaff

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Falstaff

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Falstaff

Peccavi

Hat.

She smirks, stealing Fal's cowboy hat and wanders off.

Daoine Sidhe

Tassel.  Hats with tassels are fun.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flaming

Peccavi

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flaming

Peccavi

Daoine Sidhe

Elliquiy.  A cop-out, sure, but still...
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Peccavi

Falstaff

Nails   (Peccavi with kisses and lets her keep the hat)

Peccavi

Seduces (Falstaff to see what else she can acquire from him, resting the hat atop her head with a grin.)

Daoine Sidhe

Silently (sits off to the side watching the scene unfold, sipping on sweet tea, bored out of her cotton-picking mind).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flaming

Silverfang

Funks