Random Movie Quotes

Started by Lancis, March 22, 2007, 01:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

"You have the ring. And I see your Scwartz is as big as mine....Now let's see how well you handle it."
-Dark Helmet from Spaceballs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Wykyd

"Most women use more brains picking a horse in the third at Belmont than they do picking a husband." Lauren Bacall (Schatze)in How to Marry a Millionaire(1953)

Autumn52

"My breasts are full of love and life. My hips are round and well apart. Such women, they say, have sons."

A tribute to the late great Elizabeth Taylor and her role as Cleopatra.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

gaggedLouise

"But you don't look like an artist"

-Mick Jagger/Turner in Performance, peering with sleepy eyes and through his cig smoke at the fugitive gangster who is trying to get to borrow his cellar flat to hide out there, and who is posing as a painter. The guy indeed does look like a bus conductor.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

gaggedLouise

"Sir, do we get to win this time?"

You all know where it's from, but posting it because I quoted that line to a Domly firend of mine during the final weks of the 2008 U.S. prez election campaign. Like me, he's a strong supporter of Obama and we were both looking forward to seeing the end of the neo-con era in the White House.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Autumn52

"I don't mind making a fool of myself over you."

Elizabeth Taylor as Maggie in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof

Oniya

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 06, 2011, 07:44:35 PM
"Sir, do we get to win this time?"

You all know where it's from, but posting it because I quoted that line to a Domly firend of mine during the final weks of the 2008 U.S. prez election campaign. Like me, he's a strong supporter of Obama and we were both looking forward to seeing the end of the neo-con era in the White House.

Someone's been watching AMC...  ;D

Lieutenant John Chard: [the Zulus are chanting before their final charge] Do you think the Welsh can't do better than that, Owen?
Pte. Owen: Well, they've got a very good bass section, mind, but no top tenors, that's for sure.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Dragondancer

"I got the better end of the deal. I only lent you my body - you lent me your dream."

~ Jude Law as Jerome, in Gattaca

Tenda

"There' a girl in the garden." - Shaun of the Dead

"You've got red on you." - Shaun of the Dead
Can I lick you?

Morloki

We aim to misbehave  - Serenity

Wykyd

"Rollin', rollin', rollin', keep them dogies rollin', man my ass is swollen, Rawhide! Get 'em up, move 'em out, wake 'em up, get 'em dressed, get 'em shaved, comb their hair, Rawhide! Tie me down, tell me lies, pull my hair, smack my thighs - with a big wet strap of, Rawhide!" - Billy Crystal as Mitch Robbins in City Slickers

sartracker

Sorry Damn I don't remember that! great movie tough
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Autumn52

"I'm gonna tell you this one time, Jack f**kin' Twist, an' I ain't foolin'. What I don't know - all them things that I don't know - could get you killed if I come to know them. I ain't jokin'."

Ennis Del Mar to Jack Twist in Brokeback Mountain

freakula86

"On your knees I want you to beg for forgiveness" ~ Final Fantasy VII Advent Children...Sephiroth

Cloud: Stay where you belong in my memories...
Sephiroth: I will never be...a...memory.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Final Fantasy VII Advent Children

Event Horizon

"Do you know what happens to a toad when it gets struck by lightning? The same thing that happens to everything else".

RP7466

Major Ashley-Pitt: In our experience, Americans are uncouth misfits who have been run out of their own barbaric country.
Matthew Quigley: Well, Lieutenant...
Major Ashley-Pitt: Major.
Matthew Quigley: Major. We already run the misfits outta our country. We sent 'em back to England

Quigley down under
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Event Horizon

"A ray of light is made up of MANY atoms".

- Plan 9 From Outer Space.

Oniya

"Let there be light"

Bomb from Dark Star.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SinClaire

"What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes."
Swordfish

"[…] Just walk it off."
"What is it with straight guys and walking it off? It's an eye!"
It's All Relative

freakula86

"There once was a man from Matrass whose, balls were made of fine brass
When stormy weather came, they clang together and sparks flew out of his ass" Leprechaun

"A friend with weed is a friend indeed, but a friend with gold is the best I'm told." Leprechaun In The Hood

AniTan

"Shut the fuck up Donnie, your out of your element!"
//Big Lebowski

freakula86

Little Girl: Daddy what is that machine doing?
Father: Oh its getting rid of the moths sweetie.
Daughter: Where is it take them?
Higgins: Hell
Father: Don't say that Higgins
Higgins: Oh I am sorry not hell, Mexico

Movie Grownups

Beans: I want cookies
Higgins: Oh Cookies and Milf

its the same movie I am sorry I just couldn't help myself.

SpiralSpider

"As You Wish" - Princess Bride  ;)
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

abandoneddolly

"A man has a weakness hes flawed that flaw leads him to guilt the guilt leads him  to shame the shame he compensates with pride and when pride fails despair takes over and alll lead to his destruction. That will become his fate. somethings got to stop the flow" jacob off Ink

RP7466

I blow a hole in your face and then I go in the house... and I sleep like a baby

Gran Torino
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord