Looking for Partners!

Started by Erros, April 12, 2014, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erros

Hello all!
This is where I'll write down all the plots for RP's that I think of, some of them will be NSFW and some will be.
I play and sex and sexuality, but do prefer homosexual relationships (preferably male)
I'm a sub myself, and like to keep that in my RP's, but once we start talking about idea's and characters, I don't mind who I play.

NSFW: SELF HELP
Characters = Preferably Male Homo (MxM) The story revolves around two characters who both have rather nasty issues; whether it's a drug addiction, depression, alcoholism or narcissism is up to you. Our character have been friends since school and know most things about each other; they depend on each other for everything and there are no secrets between them. One day, instead of giving in to temptation, our characters opt for having sex as a way of relief and satisfaction. It works wonderfully, whenever one get's a craving or a itch, they meet, have sex and then carry on as if nothing happened. It a weird relationship with no love or meaning in it. Just a new fix... but will it turn into something more?

NOTE: Our characters have had these addictions for a long time, and aren't shocked by what the other does. They know everything about each other so it may be necessary to give a brief history before the RP starts. You also have the choice between keeping this casual or starting to develop feelings for one another.

NSFW: LONG DISTANCE
Characters = Any sexuality/sex (MxM / MxF / FxF)
This plot is about two people who live far away from each other and have to use the internet to communicate. Their lives are simple at first, emails and instant messaging, but slowly, their relationship evolves and they start video calling each other, they talk to each other and suddenly it all takes a dark turn. Our characters start having phone sex, they masturbate to each other's voices and talk dirty to one another. Your character can have any sort of background they want - but will this desire take another huge turn when there could be talk of meeting up? 

NSFW: WAR
Characters = Preferred Homo (MxM / FxF - but don't really mind)
A world ruled by war is no place for romance. It is desolate and violent, with death around every corner. there is no guarantee of survival. Because of war the rich live in tall, protected towers while the poor live in slums, riddled with disease and poverty. Our story revolves around two soldiers, fighting on opposite sides. Both are considered the enemy, but they meet as often as possible and spend their time together. From small kisses in a bar to rough, passionate sex behind a dumpster. It's all they can do with what little time they have left before the whole world collapses on itself.

NOTE: Your character has the choice to spill secrets about it's own military and their plans. So does mine. Neither side is technically 'evil'. There is a large city that separates our two characters - the city is filled with the poor people who have no where to go, so they tend not to care if they see us together (so long as we're not wearing uniform)

SFW or NSFW: TECHNOLOGY (really craving)
Characters = preferred Hetero (MxF (doesn't matter who is the scientist, in fact the female being the scientist would make a good story!))
In a more advanced world, where science rules, you find two people locked away in a rather run-down looking basement. It's a laboratory, and the person who owns it is a techno-genius, once renowned for their smarts. They single-handedly created the perfect android; a robot in human skin. They're made form the finest materials and have the best mechanics. But what happens when living alone in the basement starts to create unnatural feelings? Sure people use toys for sex, would this be the same thing? The android they've created is so technologically advanced it starts to develop emotions, feelings even. What then? We have to make a choice; do we have a secret love affair and keep the android hidden? Or share our love and risk everything? 

NSFW=PURE SMUT: NEIGHBORS
Characters = Any sex / any sexuality (MxM / MxF / FxF)
This story revolves around neighbors. One being a happily married, all-round lovely character who has never done a bad thing wrong and the other is a happy-go-lucky single character, whose attitude is relaxed and care free. The single character has just moved in next door and suddenly, because of their insane good looks and charm, the married character cannot keep their eyes away. Gardening becomes sexual, cycling becomes a major turn on, even going out food shopping is something that turns the heat up! Perhaps the married life was not the greatest thing.

When the single character asks him/her around one day; things get heated and lead to pure, animal sex... and it doesn't stop.

FANDOMS

Ones in red = really craving
Kuroko no Basket
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Natsume Yuujinchou
(many other anime/manga - PLEASE REQUEST)
Sherlock (BBC 2013/14 Version)
The Hobbit

Harry Potter
Welcome to Night Vale
The Wolf Among Us

Catherine
Scott Pilgrim
Marvel / DC comics/films
Frozen

Tangled

This will be updated every time I get a craving for a new plot so check it out!
Please PM me if you are interested!

Erros

Updated!

Looking for partners so please let me know of any idea's you have as well!

Erros

Updated again!
I really want some RP Partners - You can just PM me with any plots/idea's you have.
Feel free to talk about changes to my plots too!