Literate Female looking for Creative Male Counterpart...

Started by unselfishlove20, July 12, 2014, 09:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unselfishlove20

Good evening, everyone! I am in search of a creative, literate, and somewhat normal counter part. I consider myself rather normal in my daily life, but all of these fantasies I have stay within this laptop display. Most of my roleplays have some type of romance within them, along with mind blowing sex that I enjoy roleplaying descriptively. I am usually the submissive one although I am not particularly into a master/sub relationship. I enjoy a dominate male. I have many scenarios that can be roleplayed, but I am pretty open to most pairings. Here are a few ideas, but feel free to share with me! I look forward to your private message. :)

*Harry Potter
This is where I began roleplaying, about 10 years ago. Of course, I enjoy the Ron/Hermione plots. I have roleplayed Ginny before, but not as often, and I sometimes have the pairing Hermione/Draco. It makes for quite a lot of drama.
(Right now, there would need to be a really great plot, and I do not roleplay Harry Potter with made-up characters. I am faithful to the originals. ^^)

***Abusive relationship
She has stayed with her abusive boyfriend for far too long. He truly loves her but does not know how to show it. She is halfway out the door. How can he keep her? How can he stop her from leaving? Is it already too late?

(Now, there can be many routes to be taken with this. I can roleplay with the man trying to pull her from the abusive relationship, or I can roleplay with the man in the abusive relationship. It can lead to non-con of some sort, too if I am roleplaying with the abusive boyfriend.)

***She never saw it coming...
She met a wonderful man and fell in love quickly. Only a few months went by, and they were moved in with each other. She had one rule, no sex until marriage. His only goal was to get her to sleep with him, at any cost. She is steadfast in her decision, though. One night, he gets a bit drunk, and ties her up. She is denying it the entire time he pleasures her, but eventually she has to stop saying no when he begins to with-hold this amazing feeling she has never felt before. He rapes her, but it is the most erotic night she has ever had. Will she run or let him "rape" her again?

**Best Friends
For years, he has always been around. He knows everything about her and has always wondered what it would be like to make her, his. When her first boyfriend broke her heart, he was there with open arms and he wiped away her tears. For years, she had tried to only see him as a friend, but her desire for him will bubble over during a drunken night, and who knows where this will take their relationship? They always vowed to keep things platonic, so the struggle to stay friends, yet realize their incredible chemistry will be difficult.
(We can have her in a relationship with another man when their drunken night begins.)

**Black Man x White Woman
It never crossed her mind that she would be so turned on by a black man. It was absolutely disgraceful in her incredibly Irish family to even give a black man a second look. She was the farthest from racist you could find, but this did not mean that she did not keep up appearances for her family. Her good Irish boyfriend has been there for a long time. She is going behind his back to have relations with a black man, and meanwhile, she has fallen head over heels for her ebony lover. What will she do?

***Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
They were both each other's first love. He introduced her to alcohol, and she let him deep into her heart. He had anger issues, and she did not like to get pushed around. They were both too stubborn for their own good, which made for a difficult, but passionate relationship. They were not only each other's first love, but they took eachother's virginity. It was quite the curse, but they had phenomenal sex. Most people have their bad sexual encounters first, but it was intoxicating, how amazing their sex was. Neither of them ever found someone else anything like the other and they both deeply missed eachother, but never told eachother.

**Friends with benefits
It was an odd relationship. They were together a lot. Almost as if they were in a relationship but neither were at all. It was clear between the two they were only 'friends with benefits' and they were good at pleasing each other. At times, one would have a boyfriend or one would have a girlfriend. Still, they would continue to be friends with benefits without their boyfriend/girlfriend knowing. It was almost a bit more fun when one had a girlfriend or boyfriend. They would taunt the other and ask them if their girlfriend or boyfriend was as good as they were. Of course, they weren't. Now, what happens when he has feelings for her, and she has been proposed to? These little games can't continue, can they?
We can really have any variation with this, this is just one idea.

Check out my O/O's and if they seem appealing in any way, message me with a suggestion for a roleplay. I'd rather receive private messages rather than posts here, so please private message me.
I prefer someone who only ever roleplays the male gender. I do not care what gender you happen to be, as long as in our roleplays, you do not mind roleplaying the male.
Suggestions are welcome! I always like to discuss the roleplay over YIM first, just because it moves things along a bit quicker, but I only prefer to roleplay through elliquiy. So, if this is a problem, I apologize. I hope to hear from you soon, if you are still reading! ;) Feel free to read my previous thread posts for an example of me. ^^

ADoggett

Quote from: unselfishlove20 on July 12, 2014, 09:58:07 PM
Good evening, everyone! I am in search of a creative, literate, and somewhat normal counter part. I consider myself rather normal in my daily life, but all of these fantasies I have stay within this laptop display. Most of my roleplays have some type of romance within them, along with mind blowing sex that I enjoy roleplaying descriptively. I am usually the submissive one although I am not particularly into a master/sub relationship. I enjoy a dominate male. I have many scenarios that can be roleplayed, but I am pretty open to most pairings. Here are a few ideas, but feel free to share with me! I look forward to your private message. :)

*Harry Potter
This is where I began roleplaying, about 10 years ago. Of course, I enjoy the Ron/Hermione plots. I have roleplayed Ginny before, but not as often, and I sometimes have the pairing Hermione/Draco. It makes for quite a lot of drama.
(Right now, there would need to be a really great plot, and I do not roleplay Harry Potter with made-up characters. I am faithful to the originals. ^^)

***Abusive relationship
She has stayed with her abusive boyfriend for far too long. He truly loves her but does not know how to show it. She is halfway out the door. How can he keep her? How can he stop her from leaving? Is it already too late?

(Now, there can be many routes to be taken with this. I can roleplay with the man trying to pull her from the abusive relationship, or I can roleplay with the man in the abusive relationship. It can lead to non-con of some sort, too if I am roleplaying with the abusive boyfriend.)

***She never saw it coming...
She met a wonderful man and fell in love quickly. Only a few months went by, and they were moved in with each other. She had one rule, no sex until marriage. His only goal was to get her to sleep with him, at any cost. She is steadfast in her decision, though. One night, he gets a bit drunk, and ties her up. She is denying it the entire time he pleasures her, but eventually she has to stop saying no when he begins to with-hold this amazing feeling she has never felt before. He rapes her, but it is the most erotic night she has ever had. Will she run or let him "rape" her again?

**Best Friends
For years, he has always been around. He knows everything about her and has always wondered what it would be like to make her, his. When her first boyfriend broke her heart, he was there with open arms and he wiped away her tears. For years, she had tried to only see him as a friend, but her desire for him will bubble over during a drunken night, and who knows where this will take their relationship? They always vowed to keep things platonic, so the struggle to stay friends, yet realize their incredible chemistry will be difficult.
(We can have her in a relationship with another man when their drunken night begins.)

**Black Man x White Woman
It never crossed her mind that she would be so turned on by a black man. It was absolutely disgraceful in her incredibly Irish family to even give a black man a second look. She was the farthest from racist you could find, but this did not mean that she did not keep up appearances for her family. Her good Irish boyfriend has been there for a long time. She is going behind his back to have relations with a black man, and meanwhile, she has fallen head over heels for her ebony lover. What will she do?

***Ex-Boyfriend x Ex-Girlfriend
They were both each other's first love. He introduced her to alcohol, and she let him deep into her heart. He had anger issues, and she did not like to get pushed around. They were both too stubborn for their own good, which made for a difficult, but passionate relationship. They were not only each other's first love, but they took eachother's virginity. It was quite the curse, but they had phenomenal sex. Most people have their bad sexual encounters first, but it was intoxicating, how amazing their sex was. Neither of them ever found someone else anything like the other and they both deeply missed eachother, but never told eachother.

**Friends with benefits
It was an odd relationship. They were together a lot. Almost as if they were in a relationship but neither were at all. It was clear between the two they were only 'friends with benefits' and they were good at pleasing each other. At times, one would have a boyfriend or one would have a girlfriend. Still, they would continue to be friends with benefits without their boyfriend/girlfriend knowing. It was almost a bit more fun when one had a girlfriend or boyfriend. They would taunt the other and ask them if their girlfriend or boyfriend was as good as they were. Of course, they weren't. Now, what happens when he has feelings for her, and she has been proposed to? These little games can't continue, can they?
We can really have any variation with this, this is just one idea.

Check out my O/O's and if they seem appealing in any way, message me with a suggestion for a roleplay. I'd rather receive private messages rather than posts here, so please private message me.
I prefer someone who only ever roleplays the male gender. I do not care what gender you happen to be, as long as in our roleplays, you do not mind roleplaying the male.
Suggestions are welcome! I always like to discuss the roleplay over YIM first, just because it moves things along a bit quicker, but I only prefer to roleplay through elliquiy. So, if this is a problem, I apologize. I hope to hear from you soon, if you are still reading! ;) Feel free to read my previous thread posts for an example of me. ^^

Hello! All of these plots sound so interesting... it's hard just to choose one!

As I am not well versed in Harry Potter (I have seen the films, read some of the books) as I used to be, I have forgotten most of that lore but I do know how Draco acts! It's just that I can't remember specifics of him being a part of Slytherin and I'd hate to role play out of character and deny you that.

I am interested in the 'she never saw it coming' idea and the interracial sex fantasy, however as far as the 'she never saw it coming' idea is concerned, what kind of characters are truly involved in this? What is the era/setting that this takes place? If it's more modern, that would be o.k, but the tabooness could be amplified if it were set in the 1950s or even in a fantasy world! :) I am into playing dominant characters and the marriage before sexual gratification is interesting due to the depravity of the situation. If she were a good Christian girl or a chaste maiden who married a masculine, gruff man who wanted to take her before then, I'd be more than willing to participate and help you enjoy your fantasy!