Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Goodnight, Rogue *smiles and gives her a parting goodbye kiss*

As for you, Mr. Wash! Um...I could bake you a cake?

WashAutumstar

now come on now, i'm not that old you need to start with the Mr.

as for the cake i love cake, though i have yet to send physical objects over virtual space. Unless you have *looks questioningly* i don't think it would do much good, but thank you :)

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Zeruiah

*pulls out the sugar and cake mix anyhow* don't be a party pooper you! 81
The pulse-pounding excitement of our virtual world is but a keystroke away.

WashAutumstar

xxmaxinitxx

WashAutumstar

WashAutumstar

as much as i am grateful ladies, you know for most people it isn't my birthday anymore :P

Zeruiah

*comes out of her second home... wait no.. the kitchen, carrying a freshly baked cake* So... *she sets the cake down before Wash and dips her finger into the frosting before dabbing it onto Wash's nose* You make it so hard to please...

WashAutumstar

*giggles* it's because i'm a bit stubborn, but thank you *wipes some frosting on your neck*kisses it off*

WashAutumstar

Breathless Intent

*smiles and cheers at the appearance of cake* Beautiful job, May! *smooches Wash's cheek* Make a wish!

Zeruiah

*tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear while wining at Breathless* Thanks sweetie *she then grins at Wash* Careful, things could get very messy!

WashAutumstar

what would i need when i have a room full of beautiful women and cake? ;)

fine *pauses*blows out the candles*

Quote from: Mayhymn on December 14, 2012, 01:39:22 AM
*tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear while wining at Breathless* Thanks sweetie *she then grins at Wash* Careful, things could get very messy!

if only i could be so lucky ;)

Zeruiah

WashAutumstar

Zeruiah

I should be... nearly 3:30am here.. and it's a bit cold too. I hope you get approved soon! 88

WashAutumstar