Please kidnap and (ab)use me! (M/M, dub-con/non-con, extreme).

Started by TeamVelma, October 03, 2016, 06:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeamVelma

Every so often I get a desire for some M/M dub-con/non-con, extreme rp.  Very different from my normal thing but there you go.  So I'm looking a dominant male character (the gender of the player is not vital) to help me out here and have some fun along the way.

Things I’d like
Controlled and punished by a shock collar (other punishment and control options are available, please consult your local stockist)
Watersports
Humiliation
Loads of bondage and gags
Cum facials
Forced oral
And more – to be discussed.

Non-con scenarios
1. Self-bondage – Your character (a housemate) catches me in compromising self-bondage you proceed to …
…take a load of photos and video of me, and I have to earn it back, however you want.
…make me your tie-up toy
2. Urban explorer – I’m looking around an abandoned prison, bunker complex or some other suitably secure place.  Your character has set-up a ‘home from home’ there, it’s a bit boring and you need a plaything 
3. A cabin in the woods – I’m out for a ramble and you find I’ve accidentally trespassed onto your land, as they say ‘finders keepers, looser get taken back to a cabin in the woods and…?’

Dub-con scenarios
1a. Self-bondage – Your character (a housemate) finds me stuck in self-bondage…
You free me, but have a good feel on the way, after a while I return and ask to be tied up again, and again.   You take advantage of this by wanting your own needs met.
1b.  As above but you demand a blow-job before you’ll free me.
2. Discovery – I find your stash of bondage equipment and ask what this is all about, and you show me, upping the bondage ante each time till there’s no escape.

My character is a male in his early 20s, PhD student, average height, broad shouldered, wears glasses, short dark-brown hair and brown eyes.  Like cycling, music, reading and occasionally working out with weights.
Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here