Under The Moon (M seeking F)

Started by Type70item, December 09, 2011, 01:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Type70item

The plot:
The year is 1987, The events of the old world have fallen into whispered myths and rumors, the masses no longer believe in the old wives tales of creatures that lurk in the darkness of night and prey upon those who wander down the wrong dark street. But they are mistaken, for those creatures have never left, This is the tale of one of them and his journey into a love that has been forbidden for as long as his kind have existed

Cast:
Cyrus Averia
Hair: Auburn, Back length, Messy
Eyes: Hazel

Char Background:
-Cyrus was made an orphan at a very younge age when hunters found and killed his parents.
-He is a Beta Lycan, meaning he was not bitten and turned, he was born lycan because both his parents were.
-He is cocky and mistrusting of humans, choosing to live a life of isolation, stealing and killing in order to survive.
-He can transform into the Lupine (Wolven) State at will, regardless of the presense of moonlight

Setting:
The east side of cleveland (A typical bad neighborhood made even worse at night)

I am seeking: A female character of similar age range to his own, the physical characteristics and name are up to you, she is a hunter who is unaware that a Lycan lives in the city she is staying, and it progresses from their first encounter when he steals her wallet.

BibbityBoppityPOW

I would be willing to do this with you. :) Which medium do you prefer?

Type70item

Quote from: BibbityBoppityPOW on December 09, 2011, 02:26:54 PM
I would be willing to do this with you. :) Which medium do you prefer?

Since I'm not approved yet, I'll stick to forums lol.

I however, will not be available this weekend, I have to do some work on my fiance's fathers house (and sleep over to avoid a nasty commute back to my place), and he shuns all things internet, But I'll be back on around 9am EST on monday. I'll be on for another hour before I leave though

BibbityBoppityPOW

Well, I'm on for another hour before a Dr. appointment, and then my hubby will be home and he also shuns internet. lol We prefer to go do stuff together. Like getting chased by geese. Would you want to start now, then?

Type70item

I actually need to get ready to leave now, if it's all the same to you, I would like to start monday when theres no pressure of time on me (I hate writing under pressure) by then hopefully I'll be approved and able to use the all the forum features. But feel free to leave any suggestions you have, I've only been tinkering with this storyline for the past week so theres still a lot of room for change or addition.

Have a good weekend, and I hope all goes well at the docter :)