-- [F for M] -- Literate Dom/Switch Fellas - Impress Me With Your Words! ;D

Started by 911, November 20, 2011, 07:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey, guys!

I'm looking for literate males who aren't afraid of a decent story-driven plot, playing the upper hand, and showing a girl a good time. ;D

- I love slice-of-life settings (modern or historical), dark/gritty plots, power struggles, good sex, a dash of supernatural, and realistic outcomes.

- I do anything with anime, fantasy, sci-fi, video games,  historical content before the rise of the Roman Empire, universes based off books or movies, underage characters, rape, BDSM, or obscure sexual fetishes (vore, scat, etc.)

Overall, I ask a few basic things of you.

1. Write well. I can't stress this enough. Decent grammar and long posts (several paragraphs) turn me on.
2. Don't immediately expect adult scenes because you won't get them until the characters are damn good and ready.
3. Create the scene. Give me thoughts, feelings, the weather - I want to know everything. The more details, the merrier.

{Pairings, Often Applicable to Both Modern and Historical Settings}

Teacher/Professor x Student, Cop x Prostitute, Celebrity x Bodyguard, FBI Agent x FBI Agent,  Writer x Editor, Archaeologist x Local, Patient x Psychiatrist, Musician x Agent, Solider x Local, Master x Slave, Cowboy x Foreign Woman, Nobleman/Noblewoman x Peasant, Kidnapper x Victim

{Themes, Applicable to Pairings}

Power struggles, adultery, childhood friends, occupational enemies, occupational taboos, arranged marriages, unconventional relationships, high school, college, werewolves, Byronic heroes, Stockholm Syndrome

Of course, this isn't an absolute list, for my slipshod compilation of pairings and themes is just a plot-starter. I want to hear your ideas! If you're interested, give me a holler either here or via PM, and we'll hash something out. ;D