M seeking F for crossworlds rp

Started by Arion, June 11, 2010, 11:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arion

I've recently returned to the site after yet MORE real-life interference.  My apologies to anyone and everyone who I had been talking to.

So, here's an idea for a new rp I've been craving.

A man somehow winds up on a new world; likely an average, normal guy, and the reason is up fr grabs, anything from the Locknar (kudos to those who get the reference)  to an experiment gone horribly wrong.

He is unconscious at first, but soon awakens to find himself in a world that's never known violence or war.  The people are all beautiful, wear little to nothing, and have known only peace and love their entire lives.  Perhaps they speak a language similar enough to the man's own that he can pick it up without too much trouble, or perhaps the languages are radically different so that he's forced to learn theirs from scratch.

While there should be plenty of intimate encounters with the local women, there are more themes at work.  How does a peaceful people react to someone from a culture that embraces violence?  What about his need to wear clothing, while they walk around bare (could they see it as being dishonest or having something to hide?)?  And what about religion?  I like the idea of these people not having a belief in some kind of higher power, only an awareness of nature.  And how do they react when he tells them of the violence of his world?

Looking for a female partner to rp this with.  It's widely open to discussion and change, and can go any way; noncon, submission, whatever.  I've always seen it as being slightly vanilla, but it doesn't have to be at all.

If interested, post here or pm me and I'll get back to you.
"The flesh surrenders itself.  Eternity takes back its own.  Our bodies stirred these waters briefly, danced with a certain intoxication before the love of life and self, dealt with a few strange ideas, then submitted to the instruments of Time.  What can we say of this?  I occurred.  I am not... yet, I occurred."     -Frank Herbert

"I've rambled with the worst of them, fell in love with a harlequin, saw the darkest hearts of men, and I saw my self staring back again, and I saw my self staring back again."    -Bartholomew, The Silent Comedy; If you do not think that this is one of the greatest songs ever written... You.  Are.  Wrong.

<a href="https://www.f-list.net/c/arion99">My F-List