News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A vampire huntress' new purpose

Started by Soveliss, February 07, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soveliss

You were a vampire huntress, like your parents were. Only you were very bad at this hunting business. Who uses stakes these days when Willie Pete rounds do the job better? You never really wanted to get in this business, but your parents pressured you, depriving you of an education that would have allowed you to function in normal society. They expect you to live up to their expectations, or die trying. They have sent you against a
local vampire lady
(Yeah, even vampires have to live with their times, which means taking advantages of modern gear, especially when fighting other vampires), one that was surprisingly secretive, but a new face in the world of vampires, so potentially an easy target for you. It was a lopsided fight. In one strike you were incapacitated, and she quickly made you fall asleep. You woke up in a nice warm bed. A handwritten note telling you to enjoy the accommodations until the one writing it would come back with some thorough questioning. Some canned food and a tap, and everything you were never allowed to have. A pizza and soda bottle. Books. A gaming console and a TV. The door was locked. Might as well kill time. And then she opened the door. The vampire you were trying to fight. She gave you another soft drink, and asked you to sit down and have a talk. She was just so nice, you couldn't help but open up about everything in your life. And she told you she has enough contacts to give you a normal life. She could have killed you, yet seemed to take care of you. You wanted to stay with her, and she gave you a few days to think about it. Maybe serving a vampire wouldn't be so bad after all...

Okay, so this would be a romantic type of story about a lonely vampire who has kept her humanity and a poor teenager who was so damaged by her parent's upbringing that resulted in her not having any human contact falling for my vampire lady since she treated her decently and wasn't trying ti exploit her, after some prompting from my character (drug and hypnosis assisted interrogation, but after that interrogation everything is fully voluntary). I'm open to many themes that makes sense in a vampire story, so if you're up for bdsm then it can be negotiated, but the only things that are non-negotiable are romance and feeding.

I'll take the one who seems the closest fit to what I'm looking for after some time watching through proposals.
Winning against depression is possible, I know it, I've done it! I had help, sure, and couldn't have done it without help, but I still won!

"Work together as a team
Download douchey hats on Steam"
                                                        Brentalfloss

Starting an IC on E forums OOC on Discord experiment. If you're okay with discussing plot details and exchanging status updates on Discord while keeping RPs on Elliquiy's forums, you can ask me for my Discord ID.