X-men: Imagination - Sandbox - Recruiting Open - Students now Welcome

Started by Alias, November 09, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alias

Quote from: AmandaWho on December 02, 2017, 05:29:47 PM
I'm about halfway done with my Emma character sheet. She has so many abilities and so much complicated history! If it's okay, I will likely simplify her a bit ... make her a bit less powerful and streamline her past. I won't change anything fundamental, and of course A will give me the final word.

Okay ... *starts cranking up the Emmafrost-A-Matic again ... *

Absolutely. Encouraged. The timeline is different in this game than it is in canon, so a lot of canon events haven't happened. Powering down, always good, encourages teamwork, conflict, and creativity.

Good luck, love!!!

JamesSureWould

Quote from: AmandaWho on December 02, 2017, 05:54:30 PM
Oh, are you itching to get your fingers on Emma Frost, James? *grins big*

Emma Frost and cyclops is one of my favorite pairings. So make of that what you will :p

Giantmutantcrab

Goddamn.

God damn.

80's X-Men?

Seriously?

Alias, baby, you gonna do me like that?

*gets ticket for that X-Men train*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

Fasten your seatbelts, kids...

Gonna be a helluva ride.

Oh! Also, if anyone was interested in seeing Magneto summon the fucking Brood, as well as Omega Red and Wolverine going Super Saiyan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 04, 2017, 07:10:41 PM
Goddamn.

God damn.

80's X-Men?

Seriously?

Alias, baby, you gonna do me like that?

*gets ticket for that X-Men train*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

Fasten your seatbelts, kids...

Gonna be a helluva ride.

Oh! Also, if anyone was interested in seeing Magneto summon the fucking Brood, as well as Omega Red and Wolverine going Super Saiyan...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs

hehe! Good to see you my lovely king crab!!

Giantmutantcrab

Alias, you beautiful mastermind.

So... Since I've come late to the party (as is my habit), the first drafts have been picked. I am relieved to know that my first pick, Cyclops, is in good hands.

I am sad that I won't be able to charm the ladies with Gambit's smooth french accent, chère. But a genderbent Gambit is going to be very interesting to watch.

Now I just need to go through the entire X-Men roster to figure out who I want to play.

See you next year.

If anyone has any suggestions of what this game needs, please tell me! ...Please? :D

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 04, 2017, 08:31:22 PM
Alias, you beautiful mastermind.

So... Since I've come late to the party (as is my habit), the first drafts have been picked. I am relieved to know that my first pick, Cyclops, is in good hands.

I am sad that I won't be able to charm the ladies with Gambit's smooth french accent, chère. But a genderbent Gambit is going to be very interesting to watch.

Would James Proudstar, the X-Man known as Warpath, be available for play? Or would a multi-powered mutant with super strength/speed/stamina/everything be too much?

Also! I see many faces of times past. I greet you all and I am very happy to see you all again.

Also, also! I see many people I have never met before! Hello and hi there, a pleasure to meet you all.

Proudstar functions just fine, but yeah, I would avoid his encounter with Nicholas Cage and his trainer um... Pete Wisdom, those two encounters added powers to a set of skills that were already very strong and functional. He could become more powerful IC, but best to start as a blossoming mutant than a mega-trained bamf

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Alias on December 04, 2017, 08:33:45 PM
Proudstar functions just fine, but yeah, I would avoid his encounter with Nicholas Cage and his trainer um... Pete Wisdom, those two encounters added powers to a set of skills that were already very strong and functional. He could become more powerful IC, but best to start as a blossoming mutant than a mega-trained bamf

Nah, you know what... There is plenty of muy macho muscle men on board already. That section is covered more then adequately.

How about a real blast of the 80's past? Complete with spray-net coated mullet?

How about it, boss-lady? Are you ready to give it a...

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 04, 2017, 08:43:46 PM
Nah, you know what... There is plenty of muy macho muscle men on board already. That section is covered more then adequately.

How about a real blast of the 80's past? Complete with spray-net coated mullet?

How about it, boss-lady? Are you ready to give it a...

I would be done for that if he DIDN'T have probability manipulation, we already have Domino, and thats a tricky power as it is for play by post rps, I'd be worried if we had multiple probablity mutations in the x-men.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Alias on December 04, 2017, 08:46:52 PM
I would be done for that if he DIDN'T have probability manipulation, we already have Domino, and thats a tricky power as it is for play by post rps, I'd be worried if we had multiple probablity mutations in the x-men.

Hmm.

True that.

...Well then, perhaps a classic?

Alias

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 04, 2017, 08:50:17 PM
Hmm.

True that.

...Well then, perhaps a classic?

Angel is a minor exception at the moment. I won't go into why, but I have some plans with him. Later on down the road, it might be a good 2nd character, but atm, he is unfortunately off the shelf. I'm starting to feel bad. lol. Even if he were available, I would also ask him not to be arch-angel, so he would be powered down as well.
the other two are much better options than Warren atm.

Batman4560

Crab, roll with Quicksilver, also I almost posted Crap instead of crab five times.

AmandaWho

Quote from: Batman4560 on December 04, 2017, 09:17:42 PM
Crab, roll with Quicksilver, also I almost posted Crap instead of crab five times.

Craptain America? :)

Giantmutantcrab

o______________o

...Can I play Steve, the high-school dropout who works at the laundromat the X-Men go to for their uniforms? :-)

Totoro

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 05, 2017, 06:07:02 AM
o______________o

...Can I play Steve, the high-school dropout who works at the laundromat the X-Men go to for their uniforms? :-)

Play Steve from Stranger Things with mutant hair-powers.

Giantmutantcrab

Totoro

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 05, 2017, 08:14:19 AM
You two are not helping.

Steve is an amazing call. If I played anyone vaguely like him I'd be all over that faceclaim. So many images of him and his sweet hair.

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Sun Wukong on December 05, 2017, 08:31:54 AM
Steve is an amazing call. If I played anyone vaguely like him I'd be all over that faceclaim. So many images of him and his sweet hair.

It is a great faceclaim!
Huh... I am planning a character that age...

Giantmutantcrab

Totoro

Quote from: JamesSureWould on December 05, 2017, 08:32:50 AM
It is a great faceclaim!
Huh... I am planning a character that age...

Do it, do it! He'll be the biggest player ever.

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 05, 2017, 08:36:39 AM
Ugh.

Ok, how about Forge?

Genuinely a cool idea. Hope he isn't on the hit list.

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Sun Wukong on December 05, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

Genuinely a cool idea. Hope he isn't on the hit list.

If not Forge, I'll play Lockjaw. Or Lockheed the dragon.

Or Leech.

Oh! Perhaps a genserswapped Dazzler.

Who would basically be Disco Stu.

Totoro

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 05, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Or Leech.

Nevermind Disco Stu sounds amazing, I want this one now. At worst as a second character.

JamesSureWould

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on December 05, 2017, 08:52:03 AM

Or Leech.

Dosco Stu, can still bugaloo!

Giantmutantcrab

I am actually considering a gender swapped Dazzler as a second character now.

Or Longshot, sans probability manipulation.

Or... Hell, maybe Quicksilver. Though I am surprised he's not a bad guy since daddy and dearest sister are baddies too.

Totoro

Alias

I think all of the ideas from forge to dazzler are all good!