I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Novak

I <3 Merry for smiling because of me.

Edhel Tari

I love Novak because he is willing to explore
"For thy sweet love remembered such wealth brings, That then I scorn to change my state with kings"
(Shakespeare)

Zelric Miras

I <3 the Edhel Tari for having an interesting avatar

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 for teaching me what Nom means.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Autumn52

I<3 MrDiamondBackJack because he is new and I am happy he is having fun
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

I <3  xandi because... hey! it's xandi who don't love her....

well i love her very much

doom29169

I <3 Lucious for having the balls to make a gladiator avi.

Lucius Cornelius

I <3  doom because he loves me.

doom29169

I <3 Lucious because he is always on like me.

Harley Quinn

I <3 Doom, because he is adorable.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Harley because she called me crazier than her =]
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Galanthor

I <3 insanity because i love crazy people

doom29169

I <3 Galanthor becaus he <3's crazy people...like me!

Bubbles

I <3 Doom..'cause he knows how to dance!@
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bubbles because I love bubbles =]
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

I <3 Insanity 'cause he luvs me more being bubbles !
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

I love Bubbles because she says loves as luvs =]
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I <3[alias Love] Insanity cause his nickname makes me loose my mind.[in a good way] :P
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bubbles because I'm gonna call her Bubblee Pooh! And she is gonna kill me =]
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

off:at least I wasn't called a soap ^^ So,I don't mind.

I love Insanity 'cause he is a bad boy! ~
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bubblee pooh because she loves a certain bad boy!
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

we can go on and on with this xD

I <3 Insanity for his bad side[is excited] :D
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I <3 Insanity..for being sooo great  ::)
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

I love Bubbles for being soooo cutee!!
Moments of Sanity