News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fox Hunt

Started by Amberghylles, May 11, 2007, 03:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amberghylles

So, I've had this idea bouncing around in my head for quite a while.  A fox hunt, only with a foxgirl instead of an actual fox.  And of course the end result is fucking her not killing her.

I've considered a couple of different ways to flesh this idea out.  But I'm flexible about the details if someone's interested.

It could just be the favored sport of the nobles of a decedent fantasy world with foxpeople in it. 

It could also be a wicked magical game.  Find a girl and offer to fufill any one wish if she can win the game by staying free from sunrise to sundown.

Lirliel

I'd be up for a hunter, kinda like manhunt? *Cocks Crossbow loaded with Bolt-net* :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

shadowheart

Interesting idea.

I might be interested in playing a fox-girl if this is open.

Would there be several hunters all trying to bag the fox first? *chuckle*

Brylion

This looks like it could be fun, I would play a hunter as well.

Amberghylles

Well, I mainly just had the idea that a fox hunt with a foxgirl would be interesting.  I wanted to see if if there was interest before trying to figure out the details.

So the easy step is done, now for those details....

If we keep getting more hunters than foxes it just might just become a race to catch the girl first.  Of course, that would require some sort of system to be fair (I'd guess).  Either that or the whole group hunts her together (and presumably shares the spoils more equally).

I guess at this point it depends on what you people want to do. 

shadowheart

Well, I am interested in being a fox-girl.

Being pursued, etc. having a long build-up and an eventual capture. *smile*  Sounds like fun.

As to details, whether the only fox or one of several .. I am entirely flexible.  Sure, a system would be fairest at that point, but not necessarily necessary.  Systems seem to send some people screaming for the hills.

Amberghylles

Well, you're the only fox so far.  I think as long as the hunters can be civil enough to share we'd be better off with freeform.  Not that I dislike systems.  But I didn't envision this as something that serious. 

I mean, a nice chase is fun but in the end it's foreplay.  Nobody really wants the foxgirl to get away.

shadowheart

Oh, least of all me *gryn*

I just want more of a buildup than one or two posts of "chase"

Been there, done that.

Amberghylles

That would hardly qualify as a hunt now would it?

Lirliel

I'd be up for a pack of hunters vs one lone foxgirl.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Amberghylles

Well, we've got 3 hunters and 1 foxgirl at the moment, sounds like fair odds to me...  ;)

So, obviously our hunters are wealthy and decadent.  But do we want do this in a fantasy setting, something modern, or sci fi?  And are foxgirls a naturally occuring race or has magic/tech turned our victim into one for our amusement?

I lean towards a somewhat generic fantasy setting personally, but am up for anything really.

Jeramiahh

I wouldn't mind joining in as either a hunter or foxgirl... this sounds really interesting.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

HybridHalf

Either Hunter or Antro Foxgirl. Count me in.

If I may add: I'm gonna steal an idea from here and suggest it: http://www.necrobabes.org/dolcett/misc_stories/hunt/images/thp-001.gif

The hunters are assigned tags containing their number/mark/whatever. The foxgirl can "Acknowledge" who captures her if there is a dispute.

Also, some other images that I found that are in the theme of the OP.

http://www.comicoo.com/Witchblade/Witchblade031/html/image9.htm
http://www.comicoo.com/Witchblade/Witchblade031/html/image10.htm
http://www.deaconblack.com/Misc/AdultFoxyGirls.jpg

Amberghylles

Some sort of tagging does sound like a good idea with more than one foxgirl.

We now have 3 hunters, 1 foxgirl, and two willing to go either way. 

Ok, since I started this I'll toss out a suggestion for how to fill out the details beyond it being a fox hunt.  I'm feeling a bit inspired by those links so how's this sound to everyone:

It's the present, the hunters are part of a secret group of magi (you know the ones running everything from behind the scenes) who've come together to enjoy their anual hunt.  The quarry are random unfortunate women who've been kidnapped and magically transformed into foxgirls.   The deal is simple, the spell expires at sunset provided you don't climax at any point.  If you cum, the spell absorbs the energy and the changes become perminant.  Lose and you become your captor's pet forever.  Win and you get whatever you want... money, power, maybe even a place among the Magi.   

Lirliel

I agree with Amber, sounds good :)

Perhaps two more fox-girls might make it more intresting for everyone :)

Amberghylles

Well two more foxgirls would make it an even 3 on each side.

brittney

i'm willing to play a foxgirl over here. *waves*

BK Geno

I would be interested in a hunter.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Pumpkin Seeds

I'd be willing to try a fox girl spot....

HybridHalf

Change to Hunter.

BK Geno

Will this be freeform, or system?

And, if system, which one and how powerful?

Amberghylles

Ok, so I'll take the lack of nays and countersuggestions as a yes to the modern premise.

Roster so far: 5 hunters, 4 foxgirls, 1 undecided

I had originally planned to do this freeform, though with the number of players we've got that might not work smoothly.  Mainly as long as none of the foxgirls actually want a chance to escape and the hunters don't have to seriously compete over girls (which doesn't seem an issue with the ratio we've got) I think freeform would still work. 

However, it could be done with a system if such is desired.  It'd be a bit more work for me but I wouldn't mind.  What do people prefer? 

HybridHalf

Freeform. Genreal Idea of D&D, but I ain't no math whiz.

And I think each hunter should track a specific target; that way, there is no chance that two hunters go after the same target.

Elandra

I will be playing one of the fox-girls.

I would prefer there not to be a set hunter per fox-girl, it would give the game a feel of five one-on-ones instead of a larger game. I think it would be more fun and give the fox-girls a better chance to escape and create more interaction between the hunters and between the fox-girls. Also there would be opportunities for the fox-girls or hunters to team up.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

BK Geno

Was hoping for fantasy, be easier to explain.