what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Baby blue boyshorts and a flannel a few sizes too big for me (belonged to my ex... she left it behind). Simple is always good. Heehee!
My special kink list!

Spirit_Wolf

standard nighties~lace and silk
olive green silk teddy with irish lace trim, matching undies. When I go outside to let my dogs out I put on my smoke grey velvet cloak, lined with emerald silk. :P I know, I know, casual right :P
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Caustic

The same jeans I wrote about here once before... a little more faded now (heh... bleach, what can I say... I'm not Martha Stuart with the laundry, here).  Those, and my watch... and if headphones count, I got some noise-canceling Sonys, another effort to lock me into writing, block out distractions.  So far, so good. 

It's incredibly warm, so... yeah, jeans and a watch are all I need.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Spirit_Wolf

nice
lets see, grey tank thats a size to small (kinda like the Lora croft shirts :P) a pair of baggy white cargo pants and grey steel-toed boots. My watch, my rings... oh and my underwear :P, though, no bra
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Hunter

Captain Maltese

Blue denims, black socks and boxer and tee, brown leather belt.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Bliss

I'm starting to think Hunter is a hard-core nudist....

Black velvet buttondown shirt, blue jeans, brown leather mules.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cjac

Leopard print slacks and a short sleeve, v-neck sweater.  (I know, I know!)
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Spirit_Wolf

lmao @ leopard print & V-neck

*scowls* Damn sage green business suit ( short skirt and button-up jacket) with a cream and ivory blouse. (I know, such the business woman :-/ I had a few meetings today at one of my businesses, and you can bet your ass I'm about to get out of these too :D)

Cjac

:P  Don't you love laundry day?

Giraffe print T-shirt nightgown and my slippers.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Cherri Tart

tight black denim jeans, a tight Red tank and tight black button up sweater over it, black leather boots with a chunky 3"inch heel, black socks, and my collar which never comes off cause i don't own the key.  :D
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

My big comfy grey cotton dressing gown, 'cos I can't be bothered to get dressed and my tummy's still poorly.....*sniffles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Cherri Tart

*kisses Elvi's tummy to make it better* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

*laughs*

Wouldn't get that close Tartlet, the soup I ate isn't sitting very well...I think it's back to Strangely's magic porridge tomorrow....*sighs*

Cherri Tart

don't worry, i've been puked on before - i don't like it, but i know i won't die *grins* 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Elvi

*laughs*

I'd rather not though....

Caustic

Oh, sorry, am I interrupting?

Adidas shorts, black, white pinstripe, that hang down almost to my knees.  My watch is on the dresser for once... I feel naked without it, strangely.  Just showered, so that's it, save the Old Spice skin lotion.  (*sigh*  Yes, lotion.  It's been a dry winter.)
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Captain Maltese

Quote from: Cherri Tart on February 07, 2008, 06:13:59 PM
tight black denim jeans, a tight Red tank and tight black button up sweater over it, black leather boots with a chunky 3"inch heel, black socks, and my collar which never comes off cause i don't own the key.  :D

Hot DAMN!

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Spirit_Wolf

tight fitting blue jeans, black leather fringed chaps over them. Tight V-neck, backless green top (to show off my back tattoo ;) ) and my black fringed leather vest. black, calf- high motorcycle boots, and a green and black bandana to keep my annoying red hair from flying everywere *scowls* I just got back from a bike ride :D :D :D

rainshadow

I'm boring.

Grey sweatshirt, pants.

Hmmmm... and... is that leftover pizza?

Yes. Leftover pizza. ;)
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Serenity Vixen

Over-sized mens t-shirt and silk pink panties and bunny slippers

((Printed on the T-shirt "Daily Prayer: So Far today, God I've done all right. I haven't gossiped, haven't lost my tempor, haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, or selfish. I'm really glad about that...  But in a few minutes, God, gonna get out of this bed, and from then on I'm probably gonna need a lot more help!"))

((And people say I am not religious :P))

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Caustic

My Vostok watch, a pair of burgundy trunk-cut underwear, and Old Spice.

Muff Diver

Baby-blue knee socks, blue lacey panties and a shirt a few sizes too big for me with Stewie from Family Guy on it. (Printed on shirt: "The only different between you and me is that I'm a genius that will someday rule the world.

You're just an idiot.")

:-*
My special kink list!

Scratch

Green cords, black school logo sweatshirt, blue plaid boxers, and socks that seem to be missing the elastic around the ankles

Cjac

Blue slacks, blue flowered tank top, green undies and my tennis shoes.