News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyWoods

Dark grey sleeveless t-shirt, with a long sleeved black t-shirt over that (I got cold and so started to add layers once my nipples reached the point where I was very close to being able to etch my name in glass...), and a nice comfortable baggy pair of dark grey sweats. No underwear for the full swaying freely effect (which, I've just been reminded, actually hurts when you go flying down the stairs at 100mph to get to the door before the postman decides to disappear...)
Tony's Turn Ons - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7198.0

We are such stuff
As dreams are made of, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep

Cherri Tart

*shy smile*  red plaid jammie bottoms, grey button up sweater over a plain white tee, my collar, locked with a small silver colored padlock, the only key cut in two to render it unusable *beams* 
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Ignaddio

black and white chuck taylor lo-tops, black jeans with DIY bondage gear, red t-shirt and black and white striped dress shirt (also with DIY bondage gear)
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Bliss

Grey knit dress over dark blue jeans, and my ever present white anklesocks and black loafers.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Zombie Apocalypso

A banana costume...<.< Not really actually I am wearing a black bathing suit top and some blue board shorts...

Lyria

Black pencil skirt, tan thin knit v-neck sweater, black hose, black heels.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Sherona

Grey shortie shorts, with an olive green teeshirt. hmm yeah..thats it.

Bliss

Grey buttondown company shirt over bluejeans, white ankle socks, black loafers.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Black t-shirt emblazoned with a skull and cross-chainsaws (arr, it be groovy), blue jeans, Vostok diver's watch. 
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Silkcat

blue cotton pyjama pants with white and yellow flowers, white cami, ivory cableknit sweater

yeah, a bit weird, but it was a little too chilly without the sweater
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Bliss

Oversize pink teeshirt and loose grey yoga pants.

Am home sick today. *poutyface*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cherri Tart

red turtle neck sweater, jeans, red sockies, red bows in my hair.

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Silkcat

Not quite a twin, and I'm sure we fill them out differently.

jeans, red turtleneck with black fitted blouse over it, red socks
and pale green fuzzy slippers

oh, and red thong panties, black comfy bra
Ons and Offs - Story Ideas - Stories Past and Present - Apologies and Absences
---
No, the avatar image isn't me, but it is a good representation of the characters I like.

Bliss

Black tee-shirt, blue jeans, white ankle socks, black loafers.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Cut-off camouflage pants, zip-up shirt, and a Vostok watch.  And I'm open to suggestions, within reason.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Cherri Tart

a mildly befuzzled smile,red plaid flannel jammies, white socks, and bunny ears. :)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Serenity Vixen

Ok, it is 7:30 am, so forgive me for being... underdressed

An over sized t-shirt ((Used as a nightgown)) and warm socks :)

It's not as sexy as it may sound, I am covered from neck to knees :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Dingo

Blue polo-shirt with company logo on it (not telling which), and my comfy slippers.

Bliss

A peach teeshirt, blue jeans, white socks, and black ankle boots - that's right, something other than the loafers, which have been retired. *lonely trumpet plays taps in the distance*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Serenity Vixen

Green t-shirt and shorts with christmassy green and red socks
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Lyria

A chocolate brown wrap dress, boots, beaded bracelets.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Cherri Tart

black knee length skirt, black wide necked blouse with white polka dots all over it, black stockings, mid claf black zip up boots, black velvt ribbons in my hair... and i'm not even in a black mood! not sure how all that happened!

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Caustic

Boxer briefs, cargo shorts, and a black a-shirt.  And, of course, my Vostok watch.

Avi

Comfortable pajama pants, a t-shirt, and white Nike socks.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Serenity Vixen

Robe, Panties, Socks, 'nuff said