The Bachelorette [Female Characters Only] Official Recruitment Thread

Started by Dashenka, May 17, 2018, 07:17:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragongoddess

Hey, guys!  So I know I haven't chosen a faceclaim.  Why?  I suck at this part of creating characters!  If anyone is willing to help me figure out how to find a faceclaim, please let me know!

Dashenka

I like the diversity as well so far. Great thing to wake up to :)

Tsarina, you know I have no problems with you playing a shy girl from Brooklyn. If there's two of them on board, that's probably for a good reason :)

So if you want, please, please do. Пожалуйста!

Or maybe you could consider playing a bit of a shy dancing instructor from Novosibirsk?? :)

Dragongoddess, the only Thornthon family I know, makes chocolates. So if it's not that one, you'd have to give me a clue on who the other is :D

As for a faceclaim... What kind of colour of hair, eyes, skin etc do you want her to have? What kind of bodytype? Do you want her to be tall or short or average... etc. That's how I usually find my faceclaims :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Dashenka on May 18, 2018, 01:31:51 AM
I like the diversity as well so far. Great thing to wake up to :)

Tsarina, you know I have no problems with you playing a shy girl from Brooklyn. If there's two of them on board, that's probably for a good reason :)

So if you want, please, please do. Пожалуйста!

Or maybe you could consider playing a bit of a shy dancing instructor from Novosibirsk?? :)

Dragongoddess, the only Thornthon family I know, makes chocolates. So if it's not that one, you'd have to give me a clue on who the other is :D

As for a faceclaim... What kind of colour of hair, eyes, skin etc do you want her to have? What kind of bodytype? Do you want her to be tall or short or average... etc. That's how I usually find my faceclaims :)

Haha I just came up with a random last name.  All of her relations are fictional characters.  Mother is CEO of one of the top law firms that deals mostly with rich families and celebrities.  The company (which currently has no name) has locations in multiple countries.  As for father, he's at the low end of A-list actors.

As for appearance, I don't really lean any way.  I have looked through many actresses including Kristen Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Eliza Dushku, Emilia Clarke, and the women who play as Tris Prior and Hermione Granger.  I would like someone who embraces femininity.  If they can also incorporate leather, that's a big plus.  I've actually never played a blonde character but I would be willing to try it though I have no real preferences.  I just can't think of anyone who would be perfect for the role of a young mother.

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 18, 2018, 12:49:05 AM
Hey, guys!  So I know I haven't chosen a faceclaim.  Why?  I suck at this part of creating characters!  If anyone is willing to help me figure out how to find a faceclaim, please let me know!

Here are some pictures that caught my eye, with your sheet in mind. If you like any of them, feel free to have at them...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Dragongoddess

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on May 18, 2018, 02:00:07 AM
Here are some pictures that caught my eye, with your sheet in mind. If you like any of them, feel free to have at them...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Do you have the names of these women?  From these, I'm not sure any of them are truly perfect but some of them might have some more kinda playful or functional outfits that I'm kinda looking for.  Especially the first two women and the red head really jump out at me!  Also thank you for your help!  How are you people so good at finding really awesome face claims?

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 18, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
Do you have the names of these women?  From these, I'm not sure any of them are truly perfect but some of them might have some more kinda playful or functional outfits that I'm kinda looking for.  Especially the first two women and the red head really jump out at me!  Also thank you for your help!  How are you people so good at finding really awesome face claims?

Heh, I'll be honest, I'm failing to find any of these model's names...
I generally just type keywords that connect with the image I have in my mind, then go with what fits the best.

It's very rare that I will have more than one picture for my character. It just so happens that I based this character on Zoe Bell, rather than the other way around.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Dragongoddess

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on May 18, 2018, 02:51:15 AM
Heh, I'll be honest, I'm failing to find any of these model's names...
I generally just type keywords that connect with the image I have in my mind, then go with what fits the best.

It's very rare that I will have more than one picture for my character. It just so happens that I based this character on Zoe Bell, rather than the other way around.

Haha in any case, you did actually lead me to the person that I'm like 99% sure I want to use (oddly enough I never heard of them before investigating into the pictures you sent me haha)

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Dragongoddess on May 18, 2018, 03:01:37 AM
Haha in any case, you did actually lead me to the person that I'm like 99% sure I want to use (oddly enough I never heard of them before investigating into the pictures you sent me haha)

Glad I could help ^.^
On/Off

Crash

I am going to back out of this.  I have started working on something of my own and don’t feel I will have the time to dedicate to it.  I am certain you will all have fun chasing Clover. ;)

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Crash on May 18, 2018, 11:15:38 AM
I am going to back out of this.  I have started working on something of my own and don’t feel I will have the time to dedicate to it.  I am certain you will all have fun chasing Clover. ;)

Awww that sucks.  I was really excited to see Vitoria in action!  Good luck with your project though!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Dashenka on May 18, 2018, 01:31:51 AM

That is crazy idea? Almost, as crazy as a bit of a shy, weared out mama from Novosibirsk. ::)

Dashenka

Quote from: Crash on May 18, 2018, 11:15:38 AM

Sorry to hear you go. She looked like a very interesting character :)

Quote from: The Lovely Tsarina on May 18, 2018, 11:21:36 AM
That is crazy idea? Almost, as crazy as a bit of a shy, weared out mama from Novosibirsk. ::)

Just play what you want T, plenty of open beds on the boat still :)

Kokaine

Hmm... Will stick it out for a bit and see if we attract more players. Could just be me but right now my character sorta feels like the odd woman out.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dashenka

That's good Koka...

I've asked for different characters.

I'd definitely hate to see you pull out :) As would Clover..

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Kokaine on May 18, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
Hmm... Will stick it out for a bit and see if we attract more players. Could just be me but right now my character sorta feels like the odd woman out.

I actually really like the idea of your character.  I think she seems awesome and something tells me Val and Rory will probably get along well.  Hopefully you choose to stay!

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Kokaine on May 18, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
It would be too bad to see Rory go. She seems most likely to give Maya a run for her money, in an athletic contest  ;)
On/Off

Dashenka

I'm going to leave the recruitment open for now.

If any of you know anybody who might be interested, please give them a gentle and subtle nudge towards this topic :)

I'll probably start the opening and OOC threads on monday.

If you have lost interest in the game, please let me know now, before I go through the effort of writing an opening post :)

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Honeycrisp

Thank you, Dashenka, for setting this up and for giving us an update. Is there anything you need from us to make it easier or smoother?

Dashenka

Nah not yet :)

One or two more players would be nice, especially if Kokaine leaves us as well :)

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Dashenka

Yay!

That's good to hear :)

Still one or two more players would be nice. Still hoping for the Tsarina to make a character.

Yukina

I'm still here. It'll be nice to have something fun on Monday. :)

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Dashenka