Waiting and looking to Roleplay

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 22, 2013, 04:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talra Di Deliren

Ok, I've tried a few ideas but no fish are biting. So I'm open for ideas to roleplay. Anything really, except fan based stories of shows or books because I'm no expert on anything. If you want to rp, just let me know here and we'll go over some ideas.
Thanks.
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

zetzal

I have a few ideas for role play but I would like to heresome of yours, I am a very curious individual

Talra Di Deliren

Oh sweet ;D Thanks for replying. Well, I've been approved but no need to ignore what I've posted anyway. Heh.

There was an idea (that I just recently got a reply lol) of one that the earth lost all light and became forever shrouded in night. Monsters that would only lurk in shadows unable to attack and feed now have an oppertunity to their advantage. Humans, nor animals, were safe. Never was there a time they could leave their home and fend for food or warmth. They preyed more then and were given an answer. An organization had formed after decades that use their blades of holy light and protect the innocent people from these dark creatures. Darkness had thought to won the world. Well, they were still in the war. Will there be light upon this world ever again? Or will the darkness defeat these holy swordsmen and women? Sword needs recruits. Those with the light in them are chosen and trained. Only they will determine fate.

Another was posted as well called "Death is close...But is it today...?" It can be found requested in Non-Adult Roleplay Requests and started by me in Non-Adult Roleplay

Anyway those are what I had. Though I'm interested in other ideas other than my own. What were yours?
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

zetzal

I have had a very simmilar idea about the world consumed in darkness that I havn't had the pleasure of trying yet. I have it posted under "M Lf F" and I just noticed how sexual that looks at a glance

zetzal

Also I apologize for takeing so long to reply, I crashed last night and i've only had time to check my account for approval today.

Talra Di Deliren

Ah that's alright and having the M Lf F doesn't totally mean sexual. It's just that the story is in need of a certain partner. And no need to apologize. I'm glad for your reply. So are you interested in that sort of idea with a lightless world?

Talra Di Deliren

Oh, and I've read your thread. Not bad actually. I'm interested so I'll rp with you howerver this story goes.

zetzal

#he tried to take in his surroundings, dizzy and disoriented from blood loss. He looks around trying to figure out where in the barren wastland of the Darcnis he was, but he could not. Instead of rough sand underneath his side he felt something soft but cool almost like- his eyes widened in panic at the sudden realization that he was not holding his white blade, Sanzuga. He tried to sit up to search for the closest thing to a friend he had, but as his muscles tensed he howled in pain as a deep stabing sensation fowed throughout his abdomin. Where was he? Was THIS the castle of the horsmen he'd heard of during his brief years of enslavment as a boy?#

zetzal

(Also if I did not provide enough information in my responses, please tell me so I can add more to my post)

Talra Di Deliren

(It's good. I'm late at responding due to having to go out in town and not enough free time to reply via phone)

"You seem to be in great pain..."

A voice of a young female kneeled beside him. Her pale blue eyes examined him as her long dark braid fell over her shoulder. Though she looked friendly, by the looks of her tight black leather tee and pants, there was an aura of a silent warrior in her. She dropped what seemed to be a black katana to her side then pressed a palm against his chest. Then she tilted her head.

"Hm... You must've been in a hard battle..." she concluded.

zetzal

#he stared at her a moment in wonder, for he had never seen beauty, only brutality. She was so different from himself, her blue eyes to his faded yellow, her light braid to his black, blood caked mess of hair. Catching himself gawking he quickly looked away, for fear of her being one of the four horsemen. He then eased himself onto his back, staring at the sky, avoiding her gaze# Are you going to kill me?#his voice was calm and collected, there was no way she could know his fear, could she?#

Talra Di Deliren

The woman raised a brow as she pulled his shirt up. He was wounded in the stomach but not to serious. Just a slight healing potion should do. Rummaging through he pack she pulled out a vial and handed it to him. She had noticed his stare earlier but left it alone. It was like usual when men look at her. She stood up brushing dust from her leggings.

"Not to disappoint..." she paused to look around. "But I'm not here to kill some strange guy that appeared out of nowhere..."

zetzal

#a feeling of relief momentarily washed over him at the thought of survival, which was then replaced with curiosity and confusion.# out of nowhere? #hetried to recall the days events, now all fuzzy and blured together# how long have I been- #he looked from side to side still trying to figure out where he was, still frustratingly unsuccussful# -where in the Darcnis am I !?

Talra Di Deliren

"Oi, now..." She took hold of his shoulders to still him. "Wouldn't want to deepen your wound before taking that potion, would you...?"

His words confused her and the way he just showed up like this was even more of a mystery. When her group came upon the area only a day ago they saw a flash of dark shadows then this man lay there unconscious. She wasnt sure to trust him or to finish what had been started to keep peace. There was one thing that bothered her.

"Might I ask...what do you mean 'where in the darkness'...?"

zetzal

I mean the Darcnis, land of the fel, creatures of shadow and what ever HE was...#he took a moment to remember his attacker's face, every fine detail, for when they next met, Zetzal would be the last one to see it. Then he would finish him with-# Where is Sanzuga?#he turned his head as much as he could, fantically scaning for his beloved katana, whos blade was white as bone#

Talra Di Deliren

It took her a moment to figure he might be a bit insane. He made no sense to her and talking nonsense would get them no where. She picked up her own blade.

"Well, when you start saying things like that...you're going to get yourself killed." She pointed up. "This is light. Not this dakness you speak of..." Then she dropped her hand and helped him to sit upright. "And this Sanzuga you speak of... is it a companion missing...?"

zetzal

Sanzuga, the angelic blade, is my katana, so yes she is my companion. And I am making absolutly perfect sense! I mean YOU'RE the one with black pupils!#he stares directly into her eyes for a moment, emphisizing that his, were in fact white, then  he contnued scanning the area, desperatly searching for his friend#

Talra Di Deliren

She pulled back and glanced over her shoulder seeing one of her team members approaching.

"Listen..." she started looking at him in a cold manner, "You can look for your sword all you want, but you should get a move on. This place isn't safe from what we had gathered... We only just arrived here yesterday as you had. Sent here for some unknown reason..."

zetzal

#he ignored her warning and continued searching the area. Unaware of the the tree root by his foot he continued searching, tripped, and fell flat on his face, mere inches from the sword# Sanzuga! #the katana he had retrieved was pure white from the butt of the hilt to the tip of the blade.#found it! #He then retuned to the girl blade in hand, a look of victoy on his face, until he heard the girl's commrad's footsteps which immediatly triggered the reflex to raise his blade in defense.#

Talra Di Deliren

The girl raised her hand to stop her friend from drawing his. The mysterious man causing an uproar with his sudden move with his blade. Three other members came up to assist only to pause.

"Alright... You have your sword. No need to get all fired up..."

Hesitantly, the team member let go of his blade's hilt but his glare warned the strange man in case of him trying anything. The woman saw this and rolled her eyes. She turned around starting to walk away.

"Men..." she grumbled.

zetzal

(yea i'm gonna go to bed I need to catch up on my sleep. I'll reply when I can.)

Talra Di Deliren

zetzal

#reluctantly, he lowered his blade onto his left shoulder, unwilling to leave himself vulnerable# i'm taging along #he pivoted on his heel to turn in the direction of the woman whom saved him# I have a life debt to repay, and I will not have that hanging over my head for Famine knows how long.

Talra Di Deliren

The rest followed behind watching him in case he attacked. There was a slight chuckle coming from the girl.

"If you must, then we should introduce ourselves..." She stopped in her tracks to turn and look at them all. Her eyes though stayed on the stranger. "I'm Talra, leader of this group we call the Devil's Claws. Strange name, yes, but it was picked up from those that saw us. We follow our code, so if you tag along, you will listen to what I say..." She smirked giving him a look up and down as though measuring him up.

zetzal

#he took his chin in his right hand, looking down at the ground thinking this over, he did not respond to athority very well, but a debt is a debt, and if there was one thing he had, it was his word, his pride was lost in his last battle# one condition, if we come across a "man" with a green left eye and a black left one, I and I alone will kill him.