AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on September 24, 2013, 09:46:03 AM
Thank you love :-)

Of course my dear. :-) We'll just have to wait on bossman (who was most likely up most the night. lol) for second approval... Unless our lovely lady gives them second approval

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on September 24, 2013, 09:48:15 AM
Of course my dear. :-) We'll just have to wait on bossman (who was most likely up most the night. lol) for second approval... Unless our lovely lady gives them second approval

Alrighty ;D
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Nim

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Ysmyrlda Tsornyl

Species: Dragon

Relationship Status: "flexible"

Sexual Orientation: bisexual with a preference for women

Appearance: In human form Ysmyrlda is about 5'7" perfectly proportioned for her height and wight.  Dark Auburn Hair, Red eyes with Amber star-bursts.  Ysmy embraces nature in such a way that she is very seldom seen in anything save for a long hooded cloak and her jewelry which is enchanted to remain on even in dragon form.  In Dragon Form Stretched out she would be 21' long from the tip of her snout to the tip of her tail.  Wingspan from her back to the highest tip is about 13'.  Her torso probably measuring in with a 3'6" - 4' in its largest circumference with thin arms long hands with wickedly sharp claws.  Fully standing upright her legs would be about 8' from the tips of her toes to her torso.

Ons and Offs: Ons: Friendly intelligent species, romance, secluded meadow hideaways complete with waterfalls and lagoons.  There really isn't anything she wouldn't be apposed to experiencing at least once at least not that she knows of.  Off's: Bruits who do not know the meaning of the word no.  And in both her human and dragon form is completely turned off by bathroom play. 

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 24, 2013, 07:46:50 PM

Player Name: Nim

Character Name: Ysmyrlda Tsornyl

Species: Dragon

Relationship Status: "flexible"

Sexual Orientation: bisexual with a preference for women

Appearance: In human form Ysmyrlda is about 5'7" perfectly proportioned for her height and wight.  Dark Auburn Hair, Red eyes with Amber star-bursts.  Ysmy embraces nature in such a way that she is very seldom seen in anything save for a long hooded cloak and her jewelry which is enchanted to remain on even in dragon form.  In Dragon Form Stretched out she would be 21' long from the tip of her snout to the tip of her tail.  Wingspan from her back to the highest tip is about 13'.  Her torso probably measuring in with a 3'6" - 4' in its largest circumference with thin arms long hands with wickedly sharp claws.  Fully standing upright her legs would be about 8' from the tips of her toes to her torso.

Ons and Offs: Ons: Friendly intelligent species, romance, secluded meadow hideaways complete with waterfalls and lagoons.  There really isn't anything she wouldn't be apposed to experiencing at least once at least not that she knows of.  Off's: Bruits who do not know the meaning of the word no.  And in both her human and dragon form is completely turned off by bathroom play.

Ooo... I like.

Alright, set up in wiki, on character sheet, and in directory. :D

Nim

Snickerz

Of course darlin, that's what I do. ;)

And now what I do is make another character. LOL.

This group was a really good idea. I tell ya.

Kiric Rand

All these characters are making me want to start a fourth one up myself.... but what to make.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Nim

I have at least two more in the works that I positively know will be made.  Already have pictures lined up and general outlines.  ;D

Snickerz

Idk... I was searching through pictures for NPCs.... I may end up bringing more of the kittens in.... They're sooooo Yummy! But... In the meantime.... Things are to peaceful.... Soooooo....

Player Name: Snickerz

Character's Name: Lady Violet Fang, she goes by Fang or Lady Fang, in fact nobody who is still breathing knows her first name as more than starting with a V.

Species: Magicae Cor Tenebrosum... A sorceress, the last of her kind, as the rest were slaughtered to prevent them turning against the cause they were to protect. This breed of magical creature was created to be the perfect killing machine, having no compassion for life, no understanding of why it mattered, only knowing that they ended the lives of those they were told to. In other words... She's the perfect killing machine.

Relationship Status: Widowed, her husband met an untimely death... Rumors flew.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: She stands about 5'8 with long black hair and dark green eyes. She is rather slender in appearance with palish skin. She wears dark make up to accent her features and the tattoo of a rose on her left side just below her breast. She dresses mostly in casual wear, carrying not on her person at any time that isn't seen... All weapons of choice are magic.

Ons & Offs:
Ons: Authority... Being controlled/Dominated (thought it's not as easy as it sounds), being caught off guard.

Offs: Bullshitters, drama, that smirk that says "I just got a point"

Nim

~Grins~  such lovely evilness.  I love it!  Is approved  ;D

Snickerz

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character's Name: Xana Nemirneth

Species: Water Nymph

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: bisexual
Appearance: In Human form She stands about 5'7 with long black hair, and beautiful sea green eyes. Her skin is softly tanned and smooth to the touch. She has soft features, medium sized breasts, a tight little ass, flat abs and long luxurious legs. She dresses mostly in satin and silk, clothing that breaths and feels good against her skin even when wet.
Whenever she gets wet, by being in water, rain or even splashed her tail instantly returns and she becomes a 'fish out of water' sort. With her tail she can survive no longer than two hours outside the water or she will die. With her legs she can live outside of the water as any other humanoid creature can. Though in all reality she does prefer the watery depths.

Ons & Offs:
Ons: Intelligence, respect, willingness to accept who/what she is, anything involving being near water.

Offs Liars, pollution, abuse of any kind, blood play, gore, snm, bdsm etc.

Nim

~Makes grabby hand motions~  "Mmmmmm now there is a vision of loveliness.  Have always had a love for the creatures of the sea, lakes, rivers and steams.  ~sighs dreamily~ yes indeed Xana has my approval.

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 25, 2013, 01:27:02 AM
~Makes grabby hand motions~  "Mmmmmm now there is a vision of loveliness.  Have always had a love for the creatures of the sea, lakes, rivers and steams.  ~sighs dreamily~ yes indeed Xana has my approval.

heeh... I'm a fish by nature so I'm a sucker for them too. :-)

I'll get her up in the wiki and such tomorrow. To tired to speed demon wiki and cs. lol.

Nim

LOLz... yes my dear you have more than earned at least a week's vacation with all the hard work you have put into the game.  Though I know you'll never take it.   ;D

Snickerz

Quote from: Nim on September 25, 2013, 01:34:11 AM
LOLz... yes my dear you have more than earned at least a week's vacation with all the hard work you have put into the game.  Though I know you'll never take it.   ;D

Sure I will, just in small intervals. ;)

bubby

Snickerz

Hey Bubby, long time no see, hope things are going well.

Black Howling

bubby

Snickerz

Quote from: bubby on September 25, 2013, 01:56:35 PM
Heya darlin'! Inorite? *Hugs*

Howling! *Smooch*

*hugs nd kissez*

Yeah, been crazy. How have you been?

bubby

Gahdamnit Howling. Yummy wicked Head of Security you have there.

*Hugs up Snickerz*

Things have smoothed out enough that my muse is back, so I'm prowling Group Games again. This looks interesting. Any particular character you're looking for here?

Snickerz

Quote from: bubby on September 25, 2013, 02:02:29 PM
Gahdamnit Howling. Yummy wicked Head of Security you have there.

*Hugs up Snickerz*

Things have smoothed out enough that my muse is back, so I'm prowling Group Games again. This looks interesting. Any particular character you're looking for here?

Anything your heart desires my dear. :-)

bubby