Trump

Started by Vekseid, February 01, 2017, 02:59:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Spotted that a couple days ago, but possibly on one of my mad dashes through the headlines.  Hannity is protesting a bit much, as Hamlet would say.

(Also, has anyone else noticed that Trump looks a bit like Auric Goldfinger from the Bond movie?  I mean, add a hairpiece, and...)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Oniya on April 17, 2018, 12:54:16 PM
Spotted that a couple days ago, but possibly on one of my mad dashes through the headlines.  Hannity is protesting a bit much, as Hamlet would say.

(Also, has anyone else noticed that Trump looks a bit like Auric Goldfinger from the Bond movie?  I mean, add a hairpiece, and...)

Boris Johnson looks rather like Trump too - the shape of their faces and that unruly hair.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Roleplay Frog

Thing that really looks like trump is this exotic caterpillar.

Vekseid

Quote from: Deamonbane on April 17, 2018, 12:40:39 PM
Not sure if this has been covered yet, but...

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/16/business/media/sean-hannity-michael-cohen-client.html

During court proceedings yesterday regarding the FBI raid to Michael Cohen's office, residence and hotel room, it was revealed that Cohen's third and secret client was none other than avid Trump Supporter and Fox News anchor Sean Hannity.

It's in the news thread as the raid on Cohen's office isn't actually a part of the Trump investigation.

gaggedLouise

Stormy Daniels pledges that should she win her court case against Trump and Cohen, she will donate the equal of the hush money paid by Cohen...to Planned Parenthood, in the name of Trump and Cohen. :D

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/383633-stormy-daniels-to-donate-to-planned-parenthood-in-trump-and

You go, Stormy. :)

...and of course some Trump supporters on twitter go bananas: https://twitter.com/thehill/status/986398675453796352

Deamonbane

I liked this one:

Just... in general.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lustful Bride

Trump just went on a ten minute long rant, live, on fox news.

I couldn't stop laughing.

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Lustful Bride on April 26, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

What was his target this time? Comey? CNN? Sweden? :P

Lustful Bride

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 26, 2018, 07:22:03 AM
What was his target this time? Comey? CNN? Sweden? :P

Everything. Russia, the DNC, FBI, justice department, he changed targets every few seconds.

Norwegian One

Quote from: Lustful Bride on April 26, 2018, 07:15:45 AM

Link?
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Norwegian One on April 26, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
Link?

I watched it live. Not sure where I can find it.

Sara Nilsson

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/politics/ronny-jackson-va-nominee/index.html

QuoteRear Adm. Ronny Jackson has withdrawn as President Donald Trump's nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, he said in a statement Thursday morning.

Oniya

Quote from: Lustful Bride on April 26, 2018, 08:30:14 AM
I watched it live. Not sure where I can find it.

Is this it?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Regina Minx

Quote from: Oniya on April 26, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
Is this it?

My favorite part is the last minute or so when the hosts are trying to hang up and Trump is screaming. Literally screaming. Into the phone.

This is fine.

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Oniya on April 26, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
Is this it?

Can't get the video to play here in the Old World (only playing within North America?) but found the rant on Youtube...I think this should be it, right? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8SpYLwY_eM

The female host in the middle looks like she's thinking "OMG! Man, is he actually saying this stuff?" through most of the clip. ;D

Norwegian One

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 26, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
Can't get the video to play here in the Old World (only playing within North America?) but found the rant on Youtube...I think this should be it, right? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8SpYLwY_eM

The female host in the middle looks like she's thinking "OMG! Man, is he actually saying this stuff?" through most of the clip. ;D

Hahahahaha! Oh my god, I love the faces on the hosts ;D
Ons and Offs - Picture plots - Cravings - Activity and general chat - Bookmark for activity log and updates on my posting speed
Currently not available for new RPs, random PMs still encouraged! Also, feel free to check out my threads. Feedback is always welcome! - Current response time:  Within 1 week.

Iniquitous

I love that he admitted Cohen represented him in the Stormy Daniels case - her lawyer is LOVING the admission.  And I was cracking up at him admitting he stayed overnight in Moscow after he has said he did not.

He can't keep his lies straight anymore and they are all coming back around.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Sara Nilsson

6.53 when the guy on the right checks his clock made me giggle. Almost like "can we cut to commercial soon?" Wow, that rant.. that rant.

gaggedLouise

Trump sounds stoned in that rant :D - or as if he's live dictating a string of tweets in his name. :)

1:18: "And he gave it to a friend to leak classified information. It's all classified, it was totally classified! So he...illegally he did an illegal act" ;D

Iniquitous

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 26, 2018, 10:11:24 AM
Trump sounds stoned in that rant :D - or as if he's live dictating a string of tweets in his name. :)

1:18: "And he gave it to a friend to leak classified information. It's all classified, it was totally classified! So he...illegally he did an illegal act" ;D

Never mind the fact that one of the anchors pointed out that the man Comey gave the memos to HAS a clearance to read such things. Mango Mussolini just steamrolled right over that because he has to keep up his victim complex.
Bow to the Queen; I'm the Alpha, the Omega, everything in between.

Oniya

Quote from: gaggedLouise on April 26, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Maybe Jackson was passing out the 'candy'.  ^_^

gaggedLouise

Quote from: Oniya on April 26, 2018, 10:13:56 AM
Maybe Jackson was passing out the 'candy'.  ^_^

Maybe so. The double "illegal" reminds me of a politician from around here who stated in a debate that "it's illegal to be a criminal, you know". She was doing it as an ironic pirouette though. Trump can no longer hear what he sounds like.

gaggedLouise

Trump will make his controversial visit to the UK in mid-July, says Sarah Sanders.

Get ready for huge demonstrations, London!

Regina Minx

Life comes at you fast.

The SDNY has already filed a letter with the court that the says that Hannity and Trump's statements about ties to Michael Cohen 'suggest that the seized materials are unlikely to contain voluminous privileged documents'.

There’s a hearing in the Cohen case today, so we’ll get to see right away how this morning's interview goes over with the judge.

Arvus23

Here I yawn as North Korea and South Korea are discussing peace, because of Trump along with many other accomplishments.

I'm more then satisfied with Trump. He has his ups and downs, but I wouldn't have it any other way.