News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Female searching for Male

Started by Kimbersqk, February 09, 2015, 05:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbersqk

i'm hesitant of writing this as i really don't know what i am searching for. i went thru some of the threads and.. meh.. i am looking for something light, sweet, could include bondage if the story calls for it. No Master/slave as i already have couple of those going.

i am searching for something... If you have an idea and would like to write with me, as our o/o would mesh well, give me a shout via PM. Hope to hear from you sooner than later. :)
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched

Kimbersqk

**IDEAS ADDED**

Ok, so my idea of leaving things open wasn't too smart. Got several reads but not really any hits. i was talking with some fellow E friends on IRC... They suggested several topics. They hit one that i thought would be fun.

Some kind of an adventure/survival type story. my character and your character somehow get stranded somewhere (storm and plane crashed? or a ship and got shipwrecked somewhere?...) and have to figure out how to survive. They can already know each other or NOT know each other.. Whatever floats your fancy. They have to work as a team to keep going.

Another idea i just thought of while sort of going along with the adventure theme. Maybe the two of them are on an exploration trip. They are searching for ______ (rare plant to cure a disease, some kind of fossil that is worth millions of dollars) and have to figure out where it is and how to get there. In the process of getting there, there are several obstacles they have to go through.

Hope one of these hits somebody's liking. Again, check out my o/o first to see if we are compatible. Please, PM me! :)
Love is like a butterfly; It goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
It has been said that something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon half way around the world. - Chaos Theory from Butterfly Effect

Kimber's O/O's
Sorries
Kimber doing what she loves. Signing C'est La Vie by B*Witched