News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Night Stalker on May 21, 2010, 11:39:22 PM
Howdy, hope all is well for you.

Eh, it could be be better.  Just a rough and sucky night.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Night Stalker

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on May 21, 2010, 11:42:53 PM
Eh, it could be be better.  Just a rough and sucky night.

Sorry to hear that.  Hope the weekend can improve for you.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

Walks into the cozy looking cafe, takes a look around with bright blue eyes, before walking over to a random table near a window and sitting down, smiling as she swings her feet and picks up a menu, humming a bit as she looks over the items.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 12:04:20 AM
Walks into the cozy looking cafe, takes a look around with bright blue eyes, before walking over to a random table near a window and sitting down, smiling as she swings her feet and picks up a menu, humming a bit as she looks over the items.

Howdy and Welcome to the Cafe.  Hope you are enjoying E!.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

Yea, I am having fun, thanks.
... though I might have to learn more patience. Not used to forums that aren't posted in dozens of times in like an hour. I'm ready to start rping and stuff now. -Sighs-

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 12:20:21 AM
Yea, I am having fun, thanks.
... though I might have to learn more patience. Not used to forums that aren't posted in dozens of times in like an hour. I'm ready to start rping and stuff now. -Sighs-

Glad to hear you are enjoying the site.
The wait is definitely worth it.
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

Yea. I figure. This place does seem pretty cool. I keep looking around the 1x1 forum seeing what I might be interested in doing when I do get to post, and I have all these ideas for plots now and yup, sitting and waiting.
Oh well. *yawns and drinks some coffee*

Night Stalker

yes so many talented writers here.  there is also the games forum if you want to pass some time that way too.
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

Ah, keep forgetting I do intend to do that. Thanks ^_^

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Michelle

briskly walks into the cafe and shuffles over to pour herself a nice hot cup of coffee before taking a seat at one of the tables.
~There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.~

Ways to my Heart and How to Shatter It.

Night Stalker

Enters quietly from the kitchen taking out the freshly baked   cookies to leave for all to enjoy along with fresh coffee,tea and   orange juice before cleaning up all booths. 
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

Comes back in and seeing the cookies smiles and goes over, taking some, along with a glass of juice, before sitting down.

Oh by the way Night thanks for redirecting me to the forum games area ^_^ Some fun threads over there.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 02:24:32 PM
Comes back in and seeing the cookies smiles and goes over, taking some, along with a glass of juice, before sitting down.

Oh by the way Night thanks for redirecting me to the forum games area ^_^ Some fun threads over there.

*smiles* welcome anytime.  How's your weekend so far?
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

Good. Went to visit my grandparents, talked about books with them. Their yappy dog that usually hates strangers covered me in dog fur and slept in my lap, went to the park. Now I'm hanging out at home, waiting for it to rain so I can label this a lazy day and curl up to watch movies. XD
You?

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 02:41:36 PM
Good. Went to visit my grandparents, talked about books with them. Their yappy dog that usually hates strangers covered me in dog fur and slept in my lap, went to the park. Now I'm hanging out at home, waiting for it to rain so I can label this a lazy day and curl up to watch movies. XD
You?

Does indeed sound like a very good day.  Oh go on and treat yourself to those movies.
Spent some time chatting with friends and catching up on some sleep I had missed so yeah pretty lazy for me.
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

meh, I love hanging out with friends or chatting with them. And I could use more sleep. Your day sounds good too.
Hm... what to watch now. Or I might play a video game. That's always fun too.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 02:49:29 PM
meh, I love hanging out with friends or chatting with them. And I could use more sleep. Your day sounds good too.
Hm... what to watch now. Or I might play a video game. That's always fun too.

Yes they can be. So which system for the video game?
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

I have a 360 and a wii, been playing Monster Hunter Tri lately and one of the Harvest Moon games. What about you, any systems?
Munches on a cookie and drinks some juice

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 02:59:48 PM
I have a 360 and a wii, been playing Monster Hunter Tri lately and one of the Harvest Moon games. What about you, any systems?
Munches on a cookie and drinks some juice

Both sound good.  No system here.  Need to buy one and weighing up the options of the systems and needs right now plus finances.
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

ah. Personally, I would always go with the 360. Has a mix of all sorts of stuff. But if you have a lot of friends over all the time/ only play videogames with other people, than I'd say the wii. Personally I usually hate the system, but when they do games that aren't gimmicks for 10 year olds and parties then they make good stuff. Shame it happens so rarely. But I'm a total addict about monster hunter, so I had to get it.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 03:12:49 PM
ah. Personally, I would always go with the 360. Has a mix of all sorts of stuff. But if you have a lot of friends over all the time/ only play videogames with other people, than I'd say the wii. Personally I usually hate the system, but when they do games that aren't gimmicks for 10 year olds and parties then they make good stuff. Shame it happens so rarely. But I'm a total addict about monster hunter, so I had to get it.

Thanks for that.  Would also double as a way to get online and probably play dvd's.  Yeah a lot to consider for self, not sure I would have a lot of friends over.
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

The 360 doesn't actually play dvds. It sided with HD dvd when that first came out, and clearly those disappeared. And online play costs like 50 bucks a year. If you want online, dvd play and still some good games, I'd do the ps3. Its as expensive now as an elite 360, but it doubles as a blue ray player.

Night Stalker

Quote from: Rayne on May 22, 2010, 03:31:32 PM
The 360 doesn't actually play dvds. It sided with HD dvd when that first came out, and clearly those disappeared. And online play costs like 50 bucks a year. If you want online, dvd play and still some good games, I'd do the ps3. Its as expensive now as an elite 360, but it doubles as a blue ray player.

Thanks for the advice.  Always good to know what to seek before having finances, might help barter for one a little cheaper or be able to search some auction places.
I am the NightStalker

Rayne

I'd definitely suggest an auction site. I got my wii off ebay for 70 bucks less than asking price, and then I got a 1 year warranty for 8 bucks from a reputable site.
Actually, for the 360 I wouldn't suggest that, cause they're pretty fragile. The wii is the sturdiest of the three. Anyways, my first 360 broke a week after I got it, because I moved it while a disk was inside and it moved and messed up something. XP For that I would definitely recommend a warranty. XP