Disgaea : Persephone Prison (Request Thread) [Anime|Monster|Demon]

Started by MelodyCake, May 01, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Steir

I'm not familiar with the character. All that mattered was the fact he's half cat.

:3c

Re Z L

All done!

Name:  Naamah Pharzuph
Player:  Re Z L
Demon Type:  Healer
Height:  5' 10"
Hair Color:  Blonde
Eye Color:  Blue
Strength:  RES
Weakness:  ATK

Life Before Imprisonment:
Naamah, like other Healers, is greatly attuned to healing magic and is quite resilient against offensive magics directed at her.  Unlike her kin she has given up on the ideas of "purity" that the other fallen Celestines still cling to and has made a permanent home for herself in the Netherworld.  She lived primarily on the periphery of society, tending to keep primarily to herself in the small villages near the various forests of the Nether.  The forests were where she gathered a great many ingredients for her healing.  She used both magic and alchemy to perform her healing.  Of course the alchemy also had other applications.  Helping others tended to stimulate her on a deep level, so much so that after years and years of practice she began to get a sexual thrill jolting through her body whenever someone would so much as say "thank you" or "good job".  While this encouraged a somewhat naturally submissive attitude towards others she was often aggressive in seeking out praise.  Of course she also would aggressively seek out ways to make up for her mistakes in various ways.

It was at this point that she began to include other therapies and treatments into her repertoire which began to necessitate moving from village to village more frequently.  Massage Therapy--utilizing aphrodisiac laced oils--was common, medications that had added inhibition lower drugs to them, and a variety of other things.  She encouraged people to share love freely, though she sometimes helped to "convince" them with her own specialized ministrations.  Wives and Husbands would frequently get upset with her eventually and she would have to move on to another location, she prefered to avoid confrontation when possible.

Life continued on in this way for quite some time, moving from place to place until she eventually came to set up a small shop in one of the larger metropolitan areas of the Netherworld.  She continued to have a small medical practice out of her home and also began to produce various drugs, cure-alls, unguents, elixirs, potions, and other "medicinal" supplies for more major shops and distribution hubs.  While most didn't really know her by name, she garnered a bit of a reputation in various circles--succubi especially--for the products she made.  She also began to offer a new therapeutic treatment that she called "Sexual Healing" for those that felt repressed, or otherwise unable to fully express themselves sexually.

Notable Achievements:
Naamah has a variety of stories about her misadventures.  Perhaps most notably was one when she helped prepare some food for a feast in a small village.  She accidentally mixed up some of the herbs and spices with some of her other ingredients.  The results were rather profound, though the food was still quite delicious.  "Unfortunately" everyone that happened to partake in the feast at the time was affected by alchemical mixture and a raucous orgy that lasted through most of the night.  She, of course, awoke the following morning to a rather angry crowd outside her home that "encouraged" her to move on.

Another more recent achievement was, of course, establishing a small brand of drugs she had gotten distributed through the Netherworld.  Most all had some healing properties, and of course there were various licentious side effects that she viewed as beneficial.  They were all easily identified by a small symbol on the container.

Finally, she was both proud and upset that a number of her activities necessitated that the Corrupternment create new laws just to capture some of her own specific deviances.  "Sexual Healing" being the most prevalent.

Imprisoned For:
Naamah's arrest was primarily for the distribution of her various elixirs and potions which had much farther reaching effects than most of her other exploits.  While she viewed most of the charges as "made up"--which they were--she was responsible for a great many offenses, some of which are as follows:

• Inappropriate Broom Use
  • Brewing Licentious Concoctions
  • Distribution of Licentious Concoctions
  • First Degree Sexual Healing
  • Inappropriate Mana Storage
  • Improper Client Handling
  • Second Degree Lewdness
  • Assault with a Phallic Object
  • Practicing Medicine without a License
  • Possession with the Intent to Insert
  • Possession of Emotion Altering Substances
A&A

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Leki on May 07, 2018, 12:36:59 AM
A lot of nice characters coming in over the past 24hours.

@Joanie
Haha, I only suggested a birdlady since I can think of several instances when you mentioned it... and yet I can't really remember you ever playing one :/
Ah well, banter aside Duscia is cute, and I look forward to seeing how she plays out in the roleplay. The whole turning herself in thing kind of irks me in the same way Raspberryl did with the whole"delinquent demon" thing... so it'll be interesting. Might be the only one in the roleplay with a moral compass xD

@Pendarious
When you said finding an image would be the hard part, I wasn't expecting much....
But you certainly did a good amazing job finding something really really nice~
A brawlaholic that's into bed-time wrestling as well?
I'm sure I'm not the only one that's looking forward to playing with Mii-chan <3
I really enjoyed reading through Mii-Yuuki's achievements too, and really thought it bought across her personality.

@Hyena
Unioruk sounds like a dick (in more ways than one)... and I like it xD
I especially like the way you've balanced demonic atrocities with the fun theme of Disgaea....
Prinny Baseball? Yes please!~ xD
I liked his backstory, but at the same time I did raise an eyebrow at him being reduce to his true level.
Since MelodyCake mentioned how we'd all be starting at level 1.... xD
Kind of imagined him to be the type of character that started off as a chief minister of some Overlord...and then knifed his own boss xD Kind of like Etna to Laharl if she ever decided she wanted the top job... albeit with a lot more vision and ambition xD

Also, do I get a cookie for drawing a connection between Nether-realm 34, and rule 34? xD

Since our numbers seem to have settled on 4 Males and 3 Females (Including Avalon and Serenade) I guess I'll be a good Leki and even out the numbers with a female. Actually have a pretty fun concept to work with in Rensha, so I'll get that done some time soon today.

A bit late Leki, but you didn't read the backstory completely. His true level IS level one. He basically forced the Dark Assembly to pad his stats in his home dimension so he had boss level stats but outside of it where the story actually takes place, he is still level one with none of those handy perks. So in short his own hubris and ego fucked him over (figuratively speaking).

Leki

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on May 14, 2018, 02:49:11 PM
A bit late Leki, but you didn't read the backstory completely. His true level IS level one. He basically forced the Dark Assembly to pad his stats in his home dimension so he had boss level stats but outside of it where the story actually takes place, he is still level one with none of those handy perks. So in short his own hubris and ego fucked him over (figuratively speaking).

Hmm, well that's a bit odd then :/
I did read the backstory in its entirety, but the final part didn't really mesh well with the other parts.
For example the achievements mention conquering the netherworld and then passing a bill (in that order) so I assumed the first part came before the other.... and lets face it, not even with Disgaea's craziness is a level 1 going to take over the netherworld. xD
Furthermore, at level one I'm not sure how he managed to assassinate and coerce the senate to pass the bill in the first place :P
A level one ain't that scary~ Though he could have rich parents or gotten financially lucky and bribed his way through.

Not arguing for changes to be made, since the character's already been accepted.
Was just confused how a level one could get anything past the dark assembly, nevermind conquer the world xD

I suppose he could have really high base stats... or had a few nicely buffed traps xD

MelodyCake

@Re Z L
Hey there, I'm planning on reading through the character sheet again, but I though there is one thing that confuses me.
First, is the class you have chosen for your character, but linking to a healer in your character sheet. Whilst I think Mages are called witches in some of the Disgaea game, mages are spell casters and not the healing kind.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Leki on May 14, 2018, 09:36:37 PM
Hmm, well that's a bit odd then :/
I did read the backstory in its entirety, but the final part didn't really mesh well with the other parts.
For example the achievements mention conquering the netherworld and then passing a bill (in that order) so I assumed the first part came before the other.... and lets face it, not even with Disgaea's craziness is a level 1 going to take over the netherworld. xD
Furthermore, at level one I'm not sure how he managed to assassinate and coerce the senate to pass the bill in the first place :P
A level one ain't that scary~ Though he could have rich parents or gotten financially lucky and bribed his way through.

Not arguing for changes to be made, since the character's already been accepted.
Was just confused how a level one could get anything past the dark assembly, nevermind conquer the world xD

I suppose he could have really high base stats... or had a few nicely buffed traps xD

He had a horse wiener. You know how dangerous that is. ^_^

Jokes aside, yes he bribed them, trapped em, and basically did everything that didn't involve fighting them. It IS also a dimension where as opposed to this main setting, sex tropes are often used and exploited. Every H-trope is lampshades and weaponized for both hijinks and playing at politics. Basically there was no one that wanted to say Nay to it in the end.

Re Z L

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 15, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
@Re Z L
Hey there, I'm planning on reading through the character sheet again, but I though there is one thing that confuses me.
First, is the class you have chosen for your character, but linking to a healer in your character sheet. Whilst I think Mages are called witches in some of the Disgaea game, mages are spell casters and not the healing kind.

The only witch I know of what a specific character.

Basically she's just a Healer, but with a different name.
A&A

Leki

Quote from: Re Z L on May 15, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

The Phantom Brave, and Makai Kingdom series referred to mages as Witches
http://makaikingdom.wikia.com/wiki/Witch

If "She's just a healer"
I'd just call it a healer class :/ (Or one of its higher tiers)
Throw in the potions aspect as a character quirk.

MelodyCake

Quote from: Re Z L on May 15, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Hey there, I'll accept the character, but the class needs to either be Fallen Angel or Healer. And also, which of the two images you have chosen do you prefer? Cause I'll go a head and add her to the character roster once those two things have been clarrified :)

Re Z L

Quote from: MelodyCake on May 16, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Hey there, I'll accept the character, but the class needs to either be Fallen Angel or Healer. And also, which of the two images you have chosen do you prefer? Cause I'll go a head and add her to the character roster once those two things have been clarrified :)

Easy peasy, changed it over to Healer.

The second picture is my preference  ;D
A&A

MelodyCake