News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A deep dark longing.

Started by Cayden, June 18, 2010, 11:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayden

I'm usually all about playing the male role but I've really been longing for someone to play Vegeta to my Bulma. Though I do love all anime and am willing to talk about any pairings you may have in mind whether your looking for a male or female partner. I've also been longing to here from others who've read any books by these authors and who might be willing to have fun with there characters.

Authors

Shelly Laurenston
G.A. Aiken
Maya Banks
Patricia Briggs
Katie Macalister

Anyone interested in a Xena or Hercules related RP? I'm looking for someone who might be interested in playing either Caesar or Cupid...or if you have any other ideas. =)

Cayden

I'm also up for anything, including RVB for those of you who know what I'm talking about.

Venom09

i'm up for anime rping! luv doing that stuff! but hey i g2g for tonight let me know any ideas you have and i'll post tommorrow

Cayden

Quote from: Decrepitdan on June 22, 2010, 01:55:06 AM
So, what is RVB?
RVB also known as Red V.S. Blue, created by Rooster Teeth by using the Halo games.

Since Reconstruction, there's a lot of room for original characters in RVB!

Cayden

Quote from: Karma on June 22, 2010, 01:03:57 PM
Since Reconstruction, there's a lot of room for original characters in RVB!
Very true though I prefer to play Agent Texas thanks to my friends and us assigning each other roles after watching the first five seasons.

Milanthe

Hm...  If we can think up a plot that doesn't suck, I'd be up for a YYH rp w/ KuramaxMaya (his childhood friend in the Manga) or some other Kurama pairing.  ^.^  I've been dying for a game w/ someone willing to play him.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Cayden

Added a lil update to my first post.