Unacceptable in Society [MxM]

Started by Dailynn, January 31, 2012, 09:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dailynn

About Me
I'm a college student looking for an escape from homework and exams. I am mainly interested in MxM right now. Right now, I don't care for romance or fluff. I'm looking for rough, violent, and dysfunctional relationships (preferably one-sided). I also prefer rping in threads/on forums, but will consider PM if necessary. Now, onto the good stuff...

Ons
- Non-con
- Violence/Torture
- Blood
- Anal
- Humiliation
- Stockholm Syndrome
- BDSM
- Psychotic Doms (mentally unstable, extremely unwell, ect.)
- Almost anything else (see below for exceptions)

Offs
- Scat
- Vore
- Gore

Preferred Pairings
- Kidnapper x Kidnapped]
- Brother x Brother
- Criminal x Civilian

As for actual plots, I only have a few in mind right now, but I would love to come up with more if anyone's interested/has ideas. Marked in bold is the role I'd like to play. (Usually I prefer submissive for MxM, but I will be flexible for some plots.)

Trained to Love You
(MxM, non-con, kidnapping, violence, torture)
A fell in love with B at first sight. He knew he needed B, regardless of the costs. After some plotting and planning, A lures B out and promptly kidnaps him. He takes him to his own little hideout, complete with sound proof walls and devoid of any other life. Unfortunately, B isn't interested in A. Instead, he starts yelling and screaming and fighting back. Frustrated, A takes it upon himself to "train" B. He knows they can be happy together, really, but things might get a little messy first.

Not Meant to See
(MxM, possible non-con, possible kidnapping, possible torture)
A was a ruthless criminal known for his long list of murders and his elusiveness with the police. He never left any evidence, not even a single witness. B was just a typical teen going through the motions of everyday life. Unfortunately, B witnesses A kill a man, and A isn't about to let this boy just leave.

Dailynn

2/7/12:
Revamped topic and added Broken as well as a specific list of Ons/Offs.

Dailynn

2/27/12: Removed Broken and added Not Meant to See.