Bondage Pup looking to be wrapped up tight [AxA Sub LF Dom]

Started by DarkSphinxPuzzler, August 08, 2023, 07:02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkSphinxPuzzler

Hello Darlings, its been a while. I am looking currently for only one plot right now as I've a very specific itch to scratch, so please contact me if this appeals to you. I'll be writing a more in depth request and about me thread soon, but I figured I'd put up my specific plot request first to get the ball rolling.

I'm looking to play the role of someone's sweet fuck toy. A wrapped up Gimp, a Wriggling rope bunny. All tied up with no where to go, and with all holes filled to the brim with toys and gags whenever they're not being pumped full of anything her sweet master deems fit. Tease her, write me juicy descriptions of the sorts of wrappings you wind my girl, boy or futa up in, and revel with a cool charismatic smile as you tease your needy silly slut. I want you to tease them, make them beg and do tricks or humiliating tasks for one more buzz of a vibe, or for the sweet creamy taste of Master's treat~

I'm not looking for beginner, amateur, or light bondage. I would like my character all wrapped up and wriggly or I'm not interested.

I'm not looking for abuse or fear, violence or to be anyone's punching bag either. ONLY apply if the thought if getting a sweet silly Sub to degrade themselves makes you smirk and want to tease them more until they can't take it anymore and succub to the Nirvana that you hold the key to.

This can include magic, real life, or a mix of the two. You can be furry, human or demon, or anything else you desire. I don't want sweet romance, I need to have my character pumped until they're all tuckered out, only to be locked away with toys in until they're bought out to toy with again.

Hello there, I'm DarkSphinxPuzzler, and I'm glad to see you~

I'm a seasoned ERP writer with 10 years writing experiance specifically within the field of adult based writing, and 10 more beyond that of hobbyist writing! The kinds of responses I'll give will range from three paragraphs minimum up to a whole ass page depending on what the response is calling for.

I'm on GMT 0 time, and I'm usually quite busy for most of my days, so my responses may take a couple of days between, but they'll hopefully be worth the wait :)

I'm pretty much open to most things! Never be afraid to ask me any questions or pose me any ideas that you have. I'm always more than happy to work with my partner to craft a story that works for both of us! Especially if you see a plot that's taken, or that you like mostly, but there are a few things you don't want to include. Nothing here is set in stone, so please discuss away and we can hopefully come to some agreement.

I'm a Switch usually, but currently I'm only seeking to play Sub characters right now. This will change with time, just my current itch that needs a scratching!

Feel free to contact me any time. I'm not one to ghost people and I'll always try to respond, even if that response takes a few days, and if there's an issue or I can't continue for whatever reason I'll tell you before I stop. I am also a-okay if a current writing partner is interested in playing out more than one plot line with me. So long as we keep them in separate threads or conversations, I am more than happy to run multiples :)

Below are a list of the Kinks I can think of off the top of my head. I'll usually lean toward playing a Female character, though I'm happy to play other genders if that's what you'd prefer (Perks of being Genderfluid and Pan \o/ ). Please be aware I stay away from Fandom/currently existing media and Real life people, and will play Original Characters and plot lines only.

And finally, I'll usually lean toward Fantasy/Magic or Modern day/Real life (Or Modern/Hidden Magic twist) plots and settings. I'm more than happy to play Fantasy beings, or Furries. My usual go to is either Human or Dog/Cat or Cow girls that are human, with animal features, like ears, and a tail, or horns. I also really REALLY enjoy playing a human that is turned into one of these.

Looking forward to writing with you guys. If you would like further details about me and what I'm expecting, please feel free to contact me in the mean time.

Toodles~

"Kinks"

Yes 100 times

-Pet Play/ Pet Play Training (Mainly Pup and Cow. Horse and Pig are fun too, anything else, ask me) (Doing tricks for sexy treats!)
-Milking (getting milked) and lactation. Including induced lactation via magical means.
-Nipple play
-A Lot of Bondage/Being Totally Bound specifically by bondage gear. It's not just getting trapped, it's the straps(Don't give MC wriggle room <3 )
-Latex/Leather wear, and being dressed up by YC
-Stockades (Yes yes yes yes yes please)
-Humiliation (This and Pet play are my main squeezes)
-Transformations of any kind
-Collars and leashes/chains (This one is essential)
-Hidden Sex Toys/Elaborate sex toys/A lot of Toy Use
-Keeping a Dildo in long term/Staying Strapped in
-Gags/Oral
-Genital worship
-Bukkake
-Food play (especially being made to eat out of a dog bowl, and having MC's face pushed into food)
-Sexy Dehumanization (Subbification/Sluttification)
-Doms that are clearly enjoying toying with their Subs/Almost Hammy Villains level
-Losing where it looked like there might have been a chance, and that loss causing a double down to her humiliation punishment. (I will melt with any variation to this theme.)
-Diapers (This is for humiliation uses only, and always as an Adult being made to wear and wet one, then teased about it/needing them. The use of a pacifier or a cock gag that YC calls a pacifier, to tease MC, in a way akin to Hazing is as far down this rabbit hole it goes, and again, only to humiliate MC. Outside of this I do not like Ageplay at all.)

Anything else?
-Pretty much anything else that's not in the Yes or No Pile here. Query me on this one, I'm likely to be a-okay o/
-Also even though I have Scat as a no, playing with enema's is fine by me if you need/want that in the plot.
-I've also had experiance with writing a bunch of kinks and character types, so things like foot play, anal, watersports, furries, monster girls and more are all a-okay with me

Absolutely not.

-*Abuse of any kind played out for any reason.
-*Violence/Anger (Anger that's not playful frustration)
***We'll be playing by the beat of my drum with regards to anything even close to these topics please.

-Asexuals. I love aces, but I'm here because I have a craving, and I'm afraid I'm not interested in any Ace plots.
-Scat
-Incest of any kind
-Anything Urethral
-Watersports involving MC's mouth specifically (No drinking, or aiming at/in. We are below the neck line or not at all)
-Pain or mental Torture/Gore
-Pregnancy (All my female characters will be treated as infertile or on strong contraceptives. I do not want this anywhere near my plots please)
-Extreme CBT (A little is fine, too much is getting into torture/gore territory)
-Ageplay (Yes, even with Diapers in my yes list, as stated above, I do not like diaper play with age play. I only like it used as a vessel for humiliation punishments, and that's it. It's just not for me)
-Straight up strange punishments that aren't sexual. (Can't believe I'm saying this but please don't do this, I hate it.)
-Just straight up ignoring MC for punishment :/ (You can leave her tied up in a cage, or do scenes where she's intentionally left strapped to something that I love love love, but when we're present in a room or my character is trying to talk to yours and they're just ghosted by your character. No. Be present with me and my characters or we won't be compatible. I really really can't stress how much I hate this)
Current reply/Set-up rate: Between 1-7 days, night time GMT only.

Discord available on request~
Genderfluid Succubus, and glutton for Humiliation.
Strap me up, strap me in and stuff me full~☆OxO Any Pairing Genders/Sub Looking for Doms.

DarkSphinxPuzzler

Current craving:

I'm really feeling a Fantasy/Super-natural D&D style setting, where a warrior falls victim to a Dungeon Lord/Mistress and is captured and moulded into their Bondage toy. A huge power difference and use of Magic, both changing my Warrior's clothes, altering things about her body, and use of magical bondage is desired. I imagine the dungeon lord/Mistress to enjoy playing with this 'Fierce Hero', teasing them to get them to fall to their desires, despite their denial and futile attempts to hide their slow breaking in.

The dungeon Lord would use the Hero for their sexual desires and games, humiliating her, and offering her up to opposing Dungeon Lords or potential strong minions as something to fuck in exchange for territory agreements, joining the OG dungeon lord, or just simply because they felt like watching their little toy get covered in cum, or fucked over and over, just to flex and revel in their power.

PM me if you are interested.
Current reply/Set-up rate: Between 1-7 days, night time GMT only.

Discord available on request~
Genderfluid Succubus, and glutton for Humiliation.
Strap me up, strap me in and stuff me full~☆OxO Any Pairing Genders/Sub Looking for Doms.