News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grainne

*looks innocent*

This isn't a shower?
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Lycana

What... Did I... DO??
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

shooter6806

I can tell that none of you has ever been in jail. 

I DIDN'T DO IT!
Youth, exuberance, and enthusiasm are no match for age, experience, and treachery.

Alcohol, tobacco, and firearms.  Should be a convenience store, not a federal agency.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Jet

If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Lycana

But isn't guilty fun?

Grainne

I am totally innocent.  O:)

Lycana

Grainne

:-\ Ok, I'm not really.

Lycana

>:) I'm a baaaad influence!! *rubs hands together evily*

Xenolord

Okay, you. *Rolls neck.* Bend over.

Lycana

O.O I'm innocent I say!!! *bangs on the cell doors*

Grainne

*giggles*
Quote from: Lycana on April 25, 2012, 10:59:18 PM
>:) I'm a baaaad influence!! *rubs hands together evily*
Quote from: Lycana on April 25, 2012, 11:05:53 PM
O.O I'm innocent I say!!! *bangs on the cell doors*

Can you be both?? ;)

Lycana

Wanna find out, Eithne? ;)

Grainne

*giggles and fakes shock* Why, what do you mean?

Etah dna Evol

- Etah dna Evol

TURN ONs and TURN OFFs

Veluux

Careful... Don't tempt them. XD

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Styx26

(yawns)

Anybody got a light?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Veluux

Yep, share a cigarette?

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Malthas

Wicked and sinful?  Sure.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Lycana

Soooo what to do? *tosses a ball at the cell wall*

Mr Bigglesworth

Lycana

Yep! It bounces! See? *bounces it high into the air*

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!