Will You Play Your Song for Me? [m/f looking for m][MUL][UN]

Started by sassychic, December 20, 2008, 11:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sassychic

So the following idea has been a storyline that has been forming in my mind for quite some time. Its very negotiable, and has a lot of room to change things and alter things as a potential writing partner may want things to be like :)

Will You Play Your Song For Me?

Almost four years ago, Riley Nicole Parker had the perfect life – she was living in New York City and was about to get married to her boyfriend of three years.  At that time, she was an accomplished classical pianist who had been touring the world performing at the most famous venues with some of the most accomplished orchestras. She had achieved all of her dreams and there was nothing else that could have made things any better.

And then in one night it all changed.

On one devastating October night, Riley’s world changed forever. She was set to perform in Chicago and was to debut her first Rhapsody, a piece that had taken years for her to put together. It was to be one of her greatest performances. While waiting backstage in her dressing room for her sound check, Riley was brutally attacked and raped.

She never performed that night. Her song was never heard.

For almost four years, Riley has lived her life without two things:  music and the love of a lover. She immediately ended her engaged and stopped her life in music following the attack.  The memories of what happened to her caused her to close herself from all the things that had once been her fuel.  Still dealing with the attack, Riley suffers from horrible anxiety and nightmares…unable to fully shake the trauma.  She’s scared of music, scared of letting that part of her life coming back to make her vulnerable once again.

But that’s all about to change when she meets a man who wants to be everything for her – her protector, her lover, her best friend and at times her worst enemy.  He wants to help her fully get over her attack. He wants to help her bring music and love back into her life.

He wants her to play her song for him.

But he comes with baggage of his own. He's a man who can have anything he wants, has the money to do whatever he wants, and as such has many many vices. But he wants to change who he is for her. But can they learn to open themselves up, be completely vulnerable and let each other love?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thats all I really have done. I see this as being a longer term story that is going to be very rich in drama, love, and dark emotion.  Each will have their own "demons" to deal with personally and as they attempt to be together.

But all of this is subject to change depending on what my partner would like. I want this to be a story that we can both be involved and a part of.

If interested send me a PM or post here :)

Thanks,

SC
"You can seduce a man without taking anything off, without even touching him”

My Ons and Offs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24367.msg954931#msg954931

The Dandy

Ahah! It appears we meet again sassy and I have to say I am quite intrigued with this idea. I suppose I need to become callous again.

Anywho, I would be very interested in discussing this in greater detail and participating.
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

seducer12

Oh, the idea is very exciting! Can I suggest and idea?

Riley goes to Paris to meet her cousin. Her cousin brings her there hoping she can find someone there. Paris, being the city of love. Riley is not too hopeful but gives in to her cousin's constant nagging. One evening, she is walking along the river Seine, and she hears a violin playing. It has been a long time since she listened to music. But this is not any normal music. This is special! Despite herself, she is drawn to it. It brings back memories. Painful ones. She tries to shut it out of her mind but can't. She walks around trying to find who is playing it. And she sees him. A young, dashing Frenchman sitting on the banks of the river Seine playing the violin so beautifully. He sees her and knows there is music in her. He sees the hurt in her eyes, as she listens. We can take things from there...if you like the idea.

The male character is a musician cum painter from a very rich family. He emancipated himself as he hated the lifestyle. He once loved but cancer took her away. Broke his heart. He thinks he can never love again. After that he goes into heavy womanising. A different girl every night. Some married, some engaged. He doesn't care for them. Only music keeps him alive. Until he sees Riley on the banks of the Seine..

If this piques your interest let me know.

polaroids

This sounds like it should be a movie, haha.
Good luck on your search, I hope it turns out well.

This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]