.gif Reaction Thread

Started by Marx, January 20, 2015, 01:04:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

It's time to...

...drop your panties!

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Quick Ben

The Crazy Den of Quick Ben

"We have a proverb," said Hadji Murád to the interpreter, " 'The dog gave meat to the ass, and the ass gave hay to the dog, and both went hungry,' " and he smiled. "Its own customs seem good to each nation."

Mile High -- Redd & Hood -- Lana Cross -- Goblet of Murder & Mystery -- Naughty or Nice --  Princess Peach

RampantDesires

I wasn't sure if the peoples in the Dead Poets Society were over 18 so erred on the side of caution with this one :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Gadifriald

I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

Sebile

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Gadifriald

I am a mighty ravisher of captive damsels and princesses!

RampantDesires

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

HockeyGod

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

HockeyGod

Nico

Sebile

Nico

RampantDesires

Nico

RampantDesires

Shekinah

Why don’t we drink to me and my reflection in your lovely eyes?

My O/O's
Have you taken care of yourself today?

HockeyGod

Csharynn

HockeyGod

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~