Sub F for Dom M

Started by Chiarra, December 27, 2012, 11:49:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Please PM me if you want to role play, my Ons and Offs can be found here.

I'm wanting to do an rp that involves pet play.  Maybe my character was kidnapped or it's an alternate reality where owning human pets is legal?  Definitely up for discussion.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Just came up with a scenario, maybe our characters are dating and they decide to move in with each other and when she does is the perfect time for him to start being the master that he has wanted to be to her for so long and turns her into his pet.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Another idea is, maybe our characters are friends and she is having big financial trouble. He has had a crush on her forever, having dark fantasies about her becoming his pet and now is the opportunity for that to happen since she is so desperate, she'll do anything to get out of her debt, even if it means to become his pet for at least a year.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Another idea could possibly even be that her parents could catch her looking at pictures of BDSM and Pet Play, so they automatically assume she's crazy and sends her to a mental institution so they wouldn't have to see her again.  There, the doctors turn her into their little puppy.  Though, I would specify that there are only male doctors here.  I'm not to good with F/F play.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Scarie187

If your still looking to RP this let me know.

Chiarra

I am sorry, but I am not.  This thread is now closed, sorry for that.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List