Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jated

Name:  Mistress Megan Matson

Trainer

Sexuality:   Dominant, never a switch.  Bi-sexual, leaning more towards the feminine side.

Personality:   Strict, compassionate about everything.  Has a tender hand, until defiance proves otherwise. Her heart leads her, but her mind compels her.  She loves the human body, and lives to tests it's boundaries, especially on those who want to test it themselves. 

Background:   Megan, was raised by her mother, a strict catholic, who had an even stricter hand.  Her father, passed away in a drunken rage when she was 6.  She never heard anything good about men, that was... until her first boyfriend.  The man was a saint in her eyes, and the relationship quickly grew into her occupation.  Her once, sainted man, threw her aside for another woman. She, for years, dominated men, and has grown weary of the same old thing.  Which led her to being a trainer.  She teaches these women, their place in society, and how to grow.  Not to hate men, but to honor them, and be submissive of thier needs and wants.  Even, being a sub to another woman is a possibility that they might want to learn.

Training Speciality:  Care and maintainance of a woman's body.  Science, and anatomy are also in her repertoire.  Spanking, flogging, whatever is needed for the sub to learn.  Aftercare is a must!!

Chelemar

oh she looks delightful Jated!

yousa even!

Soon as Ket get's back to approve or tweek... :)

kaz

He he  >:) approved for sure.  Looking forward to seeing her in play :)

Welcome to the mad house Jated :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Jated

subjuanita

Jated,

Love your character. I hope that you will have fun here.

Jated

Thank you, subjuanita, I am so ready to start training!!!

I know that I will have a blast!

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chelemar

Name:  Gemma Giada

Trainer

Sexuality:   Dominant, never a switch.  Straight.

Personality:   Strict, a real hard liner.  Believes in the BDMS lifestyle.  She starts off strict, and stays that way until her wards prove they can be trusted.  It takes a lot to earn her trust.  She believes that a soft hand spoils the sub.  This doesn't mean she doesn't care about those she Dom's.  She does, she just believes that one must rule with firmness and iron or the sub can not learn his place.   She loves the human body, and lives to tests it's boundaries, especially on those who want to test it themselves. 

Background:   Gemma was raised by biker parent's who traveled all over the country following their club.  She loved her childhood, her parents, and their lifestyle.  She never felt deprived or neglected.  Her parents home schooled her, and she learned a lot about her country and her world from her parents, both of whom had advanced degrees themselves, and lived off of earnings from publications from science magazines, work they did from the road and other things she never bothered to know about.  She lost her virginity to her teen-age lover at sixteen, and never looked back.  Her parents encouraged her to be a strong, proud woman, and her mother taught her to stand up for herself, and not to take any stuff from anyone. 

When she was twenty, she was introduced to the BDSM scene by a lover, it immediately clicked with her, but to her lover's dismay, she found herself thrilling to be on the Dom side of the whip.  She's not looked back since, traveling all over to work and explore the lifestyle.

Training Speciality: Whipping, Branding, needle play, flogging, rope work, candle play, behavior modification, cock and ball torture, piercing, many types of toys.  After care.

kaz

Chelemar

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Devilyn Sydhe

This game looks very interesting, though I've never really played sub chars before, would be willing to give it a try or put together a male guard or trainer char in the next day or so if there are any spots left

kaz

Absolutely, up tp you what you fancy.  If you fancy a sub, please throw one up.  :) We could always use guards and male trainers.

Chelemar

MarcothTalos

Well good old Kaz got me into another group interest I guess, so meet Francis.

Name: Francis Mattis
Inmate
If Inmate brief description of crime: Software theft, hacking theft, and hacking Government files.
Height: 6'3"
Build: Slim, not lanky.
Hair/Eye: Brown/Dark blue
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Francis was born into love and raised into hate. He is often times silent and does
not really speak to anyone, more so at. He would rather spend time alone figuring out a computer
system, but in prison he was prepared to read. His mind constantly aborbs everything and he has
a perfect photographic memory, hence why assembling objects where easy if he just saw it done.
Lastly his memory is Eidetic, as in it is a file cabinent which he can use at will, he can remember
anything he experiences in perfect detail, a curse that came with his stressed overthinking brain.

Background: Born in a time where computers were non existant, but then the age of the computer
and the internet came around. He was born and tested in a world of genius, at least that is where
things just got complicated for young Francis and took a hard right turn. His mother was killed in
a car accident when Francis was only 12, but his mind was far to active already the death sent
him into a hermit like attitude having been left with his father. Who could have been a heavy
weight boxer if he hadn't chose to use Francis as his heavy bag. Mean drunk made the boy genius
become the unknown ones, the genius' no one ever heard of in the histories. So Francis worked himself
into a college and dropped out after a fight happen between him and a teacher. The teacher was
left with a broken jaw from the chair Francis threw at him. Though by nature and upbringing he was thinner
than most he was around, but he was smarter than most everyone he met. With that he bagan to hate
and realize that after a day or two most everyone became boring, and with that he was constantly
learning and reading. Then at the age of 23 windows 98 realeased and Francis found his interest.
Computers and he never stopped. It took five years before he could master building his own chips and
circut boards, then in eight years he was funneling money to buy his own three story house in the hidden
away forrest of Montana. After breaking every law known on computers he hacked the CIA to remove his
own name from a hacker watch list. Unfortunately he, in his own admitted arrogance, didn't cover his tracks
as good as he thought and he was tagged and he knew it. Once he knew he was caught he instead deleted all
the files and uploaded a virus that shut down the entire server for the CIA. After he blew up the
entire server he got a life sentence. They failed to mention that the reasoning was is he made sure to
rip out their Black ops files and refused to give them up and then burned his own hardrive when they
went after his dad. He hated the man, but he wouldn't take an insult from some pencil pusher with
a double digit IQ.

For Inmates: All noncon and extreme is allowed for Francis, just don't remove anything form his body and
do not do foot play, sorry just a big nono here lol.

Intake Photo: (Ignore the actor's name lol)

What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

kaz

MarcothTalos

Quote from: Christa McGinn on September 19, 2012, 05:10:41 PM
I love Matthew Gray Gubler!
I love Criminal Minds so yeah the guy is great! Freaking articulate teenage looking guy lol.
Quote from: kaz on September 19, 2012, 06:22:48 PM
Mmmm Dr Reid.....

Oh yes love him, accepted :)

Thanks Kaz!!!! Anyways be ready for a hacker version of good old Dr Reid lol. Only with more attitude lol.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

persephone325

This is the second game I'm involved in where someone is using Matthew's pic for their character.

Effing Matthew... He's too hot for his own good. :P
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Devilyn Sydhe

Name:William Henry Sexton
Inmate
If inmate, brief description of crime: Breaking and entering, lewd conduct, assault of a police officer...Long story short, William had a habit of seeking out beautiful women and hiding in their homes, merely to watch them as no violence was ever perpetrated until that night when he chose the wrong target, a female police officer and made the fateful mistake which has him now on his way to Serse

Height: 6'0"
Build: Slim and athletic though not overly muscular
Hair/Eye: Blonde/blue
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Though his defense attorneys tried to claim William was merely a victim of today's pop culture, he truly is an obsessive romantic, often times seeing a 'pretty', as he tends to call them, and having an entire romance run through his mind involving them, though in actually speaking to them he can be quite shy.  Once he sets his sights on a woman, his fantasies often progress to the point where he would break into their homes and wait for them, though most never knew he was there as he'd content himself in watching them undress, sometimes even staying long enough to watch them sleep.  No violence or rape was ever reported but William did develop a habit of taking small trophies, lockets and the like, with little material value though he'd sometimes confess to being able to still smell his chosen one's scent long afterward.  This has also led to a proficiency in lock picking.

Background: William was born to upper class parents who to this day profess to love him dearly, but, while that may be true,  he also grew up watching their marriage turn more into a business partnership than anything resembling romance.  That is what first drove him into his books and his movies, deeper down the rabbit hole toward ideals that were impossible in reality.  He has developed a true poet's soul, though his hand has no talent for it, another frustration in his life as his best attempts continually fell flat.  He likely could have continued his fantasy life undetected but something within him kept pushing him further out onto that ledge, seeking more danger with every 'pretty' until finally he caught sight of that beautiful police detective.  She was so much like what he had spent so many hours watching on television, and there she was in the flesh.  He was drawn like a moth to a flame that night, finding himself hiding in her closet as she began to undress.  Then his body betrayed him with a single uncontrollable sneeze.  He had cornered himself and, as she pulled the door open to reveal him, his fight or flight response kicked in, though in the oddest of ways as he actually attempted to bite her naked breast.  William, never much of a fighter, was quickly subdued, his left arm broken in the process though nearly healed by now.  After that William confessed to his crimes, returning all his stolen trophies to their rightful owners.  The courts and his parents then came to an agreement wherein he would be sent away to Serse, as remote and isolated from undue influences as they could envision.  The hope is as well that William can be taught proper manners before his fantasies can lead him any further down the dark path toward violence.

For Inmates : I am open to all forms of Non con and extreme (I have not played much of them at all, interested to see how things go) as long as it remains hetero

MarcothTalos

Quote from: persephone325 on September 20, 2012, 05:05:51 AM
This is the second game I'm involved in where someone is using Matthew's pic for their character.

Effing Matthew... He's too hot for his own good. :P

What is so funny about all this, I only picked him because of his chartacter off criminal minds. I pick him for his skill with speach and who people will think of when i play my character, yet everyone says he is hot. I am male!!! and STraight! I didn't look for that kind of picture!!! ROFL.

Jated

I have to agree with you...I do't think he's handsome at all.   Kinda creepy.  (Sorry girls!!!)

Devilyn Sydhe

Name: Father Malcolm Adams
Trainer
Sexuality: Dominant, Heterosexual

Personality: Father Adams  is a strict disciplinarian, spare the rod, spoil the girl, and no one likes a spoiled girl, or so he would say.  He has few very unorthodox views on how best to create a model servant, many of which dated back to the old testament ways of 19th century penitentiaries.  He does his best to rule over his patients with an iron will, punishments for the slightest missteps as he truly believes in breaking down the subject before he can reform her in her grandest image

Background:  After unsubstantiated rumors of Father Malcolm's indulgences with a few of his female paritioners led to his stepping away from the altar, he took up the calling of reformation, of setting wicked females onto the proper path, one which would lead them to better serve mankind, or more specifically, man.  He is in process of developing a system of punishment and psychological breakthrough incorporating each subject's deepest fears in training.  Somewhat to that end, Father Adams always keeps a large tarantula in a clear glass case on his desk next to a plaque which reads 'Spare the rod, spoil the girl...and God hates spoiled girls!"

Training specialties: Rope work, whipping, spanking, caning, pychological torment, discipline

lovelygirl

Forgive me father for I have sinned... * giggles*

Man two of my favorite hotties right in a row. Bringing me back to those "Buffy" days Yummy!
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Ryven