The Bounty Hunter [NC] (F looking for M or F)

Started by elfguy, August 04, 2010, 07:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Dendory is a bounty hunter operating mostly in the lower levels of Coruscant, the large planet wide city in the core worlds. Recently, a powerful Hutt hired her to track down a low key criminal who is hiding on the planet, trying to avoid the large debt he or she has towards the Hutt. Dendory is very skilled, and always gets her target.

After capturing her prey however, Dendory finds herself quite attracted to the criminal, and decides to have some fun. Drinking, wild sex, domination, she enjoys herself quite a lot with her new prisoner. But when it comes time to end over the prey to the Hutt, what will happen? Will the prisoner have seduced the bounty hunter in order not to be put to death? Will he have tried to bribe her with a better offer? That remains to be seen.

So for this RP I'll be playing Dendory, the bounty hunter. This occurs in the Star Wars universe, altho the plot stays on the Coruscant planet so knowledge of the SW universe is not really necessary, it just provides with a cool backdrop for the story. I'm looking for a male or female to play the prey. I'd like a character who is a typical low end criminal, your typical scammer that hangs out in back alleys, not too strong since she has to catch him or her. You need to be ok with being dominated in various ways by the bounty hunter. The RP will cover the chase, capture, and what happens after. How the RP ends, what happens after she gets her way with him or her, that remains to be seen.

My only requirement is for an active poster, once a day or more.

----