Of Fire,Water,Earth&Air(Extreme-LGBTQ friendly,POSSIBLE RE-DO!Interest check)

Started by bubby, October 14, 2013, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorne

Did a little updating to mine - just some background stuff and a little fleshing out of appearance.
If anyone has ... I'unno, suggestions, wants to collaborate, I'm open to that.

*eyes sketchbook* ... I might have better pictures soonish. Mebbe not /sexier/ pictures - but something more than the one I started with.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

azzmeister89

Quote from: bubby on October 25, 2013, 03:15:22 AM
GM ANNOUNCEMENT: So here's what I feel we need.

1) I really think we need a Rebel Leader, or someone at the very least that is a 'go to' guy for them. STARLEQUIN? or CYRANO?

2) I think we should have at least two Rebel Hunters, think Knights or Paladins. STARLEQUINNNN??

Now if any who are currently Rebels or Mentors, would like to also take on one of these roles, as in merge the idea in with their current char, that would be fine. Otherwise, SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE!

Well my character sort of counts as a knight and is one of the higher ups of the rebels. Perhaps they dont need one definative leader but a group of people in charge of different area's

Cyrano Johnson

I remember Roman! Star's got my vote for Rebel Leader. (I could take it on, but I'm not sure about taking on more than one character -- what with my established predilection for grandiloquent verbosity and, you know, going on and on and stuff.)
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

TheRedWind

CS tonight. I forgot that I only get 24 hours every day. I apparently fell asleep last night writing this message.

Rave

Quote from: Thorne on October 25, 2013, 03:43:20 AM

*eyes sketchbook* ... I might have better pictures soonish. Mebbe not /sexier/ pictures - but something more than the one I started with.

No one will ever complain about more sexy pictures!

Edit: I just went ahead and added a couple more pictures of Eiric (Mads~) un-hooded, and what he looks like without -too- much armor on~

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rave on October 25, 2013, 12:55:24 PM
Edit: I just went ahead and added a couple more pictures of Eiric (Mads~) un-hooded, and what he looks like without -too- much armor on~

*dies of happy overload*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

bubby

Quote from: Starlequin on October 25, 2013, 03:40:13 AM
Hrm, I was just thinking about bringing back dear old... uh... what's-his-name...aww, great. Where did I put that sunnuvabitch... *rummages through a bunch of junk* crap, I think he was on my old computer... Oh, well. Guess I can rebuild him. Maybe this time I can get him a decent horse...

ANYWAY! I'd be down for playing a Rebel Leader if need be. Of course, we'll have to see how long he'll last until the others get pissed enough at him to stake him out for the Hunters. 8-) Now to go dig up the new CS.

Ninja Edit: Roman! That was his name! Good ol' Roman... um... something...dammit.

*Tackles her Star and just smothers him in luvin's. OMG.. I've missed you. Rebel Leader you are.

Quote from: TheRedWind on October 25, 2013, 11:30:37 AM
CS tonight. I forgot that I only get 24 hours every day. I apparently fell asleep last night writing this message.

*Chuckles* INORITE?? No worries darlin'. I still have to make mine!!

Quote from: azzmeister89 on October 25, 2013, 06:43:02 AM
Well my character sort of counts as a knight and is one of the higher ups of the rebels. Perhaps they dont need one definative leader but a group of people in charge of different area's

Gotchya.

*Goes to edit the first post with a squee!!*

Rave

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: Rave on October 25, 2013, 01:20:14 PM
This calls for CPR.

<.<
>.>

;)

*still dead (in other words... waiting for hot mouth to mouth action)*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

bubby

Quote from: Rave on October 25, 2013, 12:55:24 PM
No one will ever complain about more sexy pictures!

Mmpphh..

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 25, 2013, 01:13:25 PM
*dies of happy overload*

Isn't it awesome that I came up with the concept for his char?  ;)

Rave

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on October 25, 2013, 01:21:08 PM
*still dead (in other words... waiting for hot mouth to mouth action)*

*Obliges all over*

If this was your firebendylady though, there would be storms and lightning and all kinds of things coming from a super mad queen bbqing you for this blasphemy.

LunarSage

So I'm still unsure of whether my sheet is ok or not.  Is there anything I need to change?

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Bloodied Porcelain

With permission from bubby (ty babe!), I'm gonna throw a shameless plug up here in hopes I get some nibbles for my group game.

The Premise

Plot synopsis can be found here.

Darkest Nights is set in the city of New Haven, a city full of political maneuvering, social tension and unrest, supernatural races with a lot on the line, ancient histories come back to haunt the present, and so so much more! This is a dark, gritty “real world” setting with a supernatural horror twist. You’ll encounter vampires, werewolves, witches, and more, all living in the same world, and all having to upkeep a common law while trying to further their own goals: The Veil.

What is “The Veil”? Simply put, it is the collective effort of all supernatural entities to keep humans in the dark about their existence. It is no secret that humans as a collective are not the most accepting creatures when it comes to new things. Especially new things they do not understand and thus fear.

This supernatural society is called the “Underground”. Even while different races and factions within the races work against each other to reach their varying goals and work toward their end games, they must work in tandem to keep the humans from infiltrating and discovering their world. With subtle political power plays and power hungry factions at each other’s throats, anything can happen. Will champions of mother earth win out, or will denizens of darkness grow in to their full power and take over the city of New Haven?

Will the Council manage to keep its hold on the inner workings of the city, or will everything fall prey to fate as things go horribly awry? Only time will tell. Join our cast of skilled RPers as they create a story that will ensnare and trap your imagination!

The Purpose

Darkest Nights is being newly resurrected and reworked to take it from a political sandbox RP to a political adventure RP, with different groups of characters all following their own story lines. This is a story-heavy RP, which is designed to live up to “I don’t worry about the destination because the journey is the worthier part”. End games are optional and continuously fluctuating. You will find no "get the girl, save the world" story telling here, things are never so finite in the Underground. If you’re looking for an engaging storyline conducted by a group of creative, fun loving people, then this is the place for you.

We are currently looking for: 1 Male and 1 Female who can post once per week, and 2 Males who can post once every two weeks. There are currently no longer restrictions on the races available for play.

I am also currently open to the possibility of running a 3rd group of players if there is enough interest.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on October 25, 2013, 01:24:41 PM
Isn't it awesome that I came up with the concept for his char?  ;)

You are wonderful. <3

Quote from: Rave on October 25, 2013, 01:24:55 PM
*Obliges all over*

If this was your firebendylady though, there would be storms and lightning and all kinds of things coming from a super mad queen bbqing you for this blasphemy.

LOL I'm not sure my firebendylady would go for someone like him anyway, given he's all super crazy loyal to the bitch who wants her dead. >.> Malise, though? She'd be ALL OVER that.

bubby

Quote from: LunarSage on October 25, 2013, 01:29:02 PM
So I'm still unsure of whether my sheet is ok or not.  Is there anything I need to change?

No darlin! It's just fine! We need to try and get you a Mentor though... 

bubby

OKAY...

I'm off to shower and then I'm going to settle in and get the Queens char sheet done so I can post it before I go to work later.

azzmeister89

Just a plot related idea but my character will be starting the game marching back from a battle if any other rebal characters want to join him let me know.

Also for Elementals if any want him to find them as there adventures start also let me know.

bubby

All right, here's your Queen, minus her Bio for the moment. I'll need to work on that tomorrow.

Personal Information:

Name: Xenoa Leocadi
Affiliation: Queen

Personality: She is a fearless and fearsome leader, known to be ruthless and cold, seemingly holding not an ounce of pity or warmth in her heart. Does she even have a heart? Some will say it shriveled away centuries ago, yet they would never say it aloud. She cares for nothing but making the entire Kingdom of Glavnon fall to their knees before her. Darkly seductive, decidedly evil.

Biography: 

Appearance:

More Queenly-ness

Combat Information: Xenoa is quite proficient in battle, her hand-to-hand skills unparalleled. She is an excellent horsewoman as well. She is ruthless, and will show no mercy, though she has been known to seemingly do so to gain information, only to finish off the informant once she has what she wants. Usually in a quite slow and agonizing way.

Weapon(s): 
Silver handle bull whip
Twin swords
Dagger
Her beloved war horse

Ability/Skill(s): The Queen has complete control of ALL the Elements, and her skills in battle are keen. She commands the deepest respect and devotion from those that choose to follow her willingly, for she can be quite generous with gifts when the need arises.

Strengths: She commands the deepest respect and devotion from those that choose to follow her willingly, for she can be quite generous with gifts when the need arises.

Weaknesses: Hubris; Xenoa feels she cannot be touched, as she has always managed to eliminate any who showed even an inkling of Power. She is also at her weakest that one time a year when she must perform the ritual that not only strengthens her elemental Power again, but also keeps her youthful countenance and beauty. After said ritual, she slips into an almost coma like sleep for at least 2 days. Her love for Eiric.

Sexual Information: In all things she is very dominant, including with the occasional 'toy' that might gain her attention. She has a tendency to break them though... except for One. Behind the closed doors of her private chamber, one man is allowed to Dominate her, but only because she trusts him explicitly. And even then, he can expect her to fight... deliciously so.

Sexual Nature: Hetero

Turn Ons & Offs: See players O/O's

Other Information:

Silver

I promise my sheet tomorrow; I got side tracked with other things this week.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

bubby

Starlequin

I'll have mine up later this evening by Saturday night, as well.

Tremble. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha!
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Re Z L

Oooooh, you wanted Liliana Vess pictures, you should have said something  ;D

A&A

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: bubby on October 25, 2013, 04:05:51 PM
All right, here's your Queen, minus her Bio for the moment. I'll need to work on that tomorrow.

Personal Information:

Name: Xenoa Leocadi
Affiliation: Queen

Personality: She is a fearless and fearsome leader, known to be ruthless and cold, seemingly holding not an ounce of pity or warmth in her heart. Does she even have a heart? Some will say it shriveled away centuries ago, yet they would never say it aloud. She cares for nothing but making the entire Kingdom of Glavnon fall to their knees before her. Darkly seductive, decidedly evil.

Biography:

Appearance:

More Queenly-ness

Combat Information: Xenoa is quite proficient in battle, her hand-to-hand skills unparalleled. She is an excellent horsewoman as well. She is ruthless, and will show no mercy, though she has been known to seemingly do so to gain information, only to finish off the informant once she has what she wants. Usually in a quite slow and agonizing way.

Weapon(s):
Silver handle bull whip
Twin swords
Dagger
Her beloved war horse

Ability/Skill(s): The Queen has complete control of ALL the Elements, and her skills in battle are keen. She commands the deepest respect and devotion from those that choose to follow her willingly, for she can be quite generous with gifts when the need arises.

Strengths: She commands the deepest respect and devotion from those that choose to follow her willingly, for she can be quite generous with gifts when the need arises.

Weaknesses: Hubris; Xenoa feels she cannot be touched, as she has always managed to eliminate any who showed even an inkling of Power. She is also at her weakest that one time a year when she must perform the ritual that not only strengthens her elemental Power again, but also keeps her youthful countenance and beauty. After said ritual, she slips into an almost coma like sleep for at least 2 days. Her love for Eiric.

Sexual Information: In all things she is very dominant, including with the occasional 'toy' that might gain her attention. She has a tendency to break them though... except for One. Behind the closed doors of her private chamber, one man is allowed to Dominate her, but only because she trusts him explicitly. And even then, he can expect her to fight... deliciously so.

Sexual Nature: Hetero

Turn Ons & Offs: See players O/O's

Other Information:

* Lady Lunarius hears a chorus of "Long live the queen". Yet somewhere in the midst someone cries out "She's lived long enough!"
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Cyrano Johnson

God save the Queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future
In Glavnon's dreaming

Don't be told about what you want
Don't be told about what you need
No future, no future, no future for you

God save the Queen
We mean it, man
We love our Queen
God saves

God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord, have mercy!
All crimes are paid

- Ye Sexe Crossbowes

Awesome Queen pics, bubby!
Artichoke the gorilla halibut! Freedom! Remember Bubba the Love Sponge!

Cyrano Johnson's ONs & OFFs
Cyrano Johnson's Apologies & Absences

TheRedWind

Sheer Unadulterated Awesome
Personal Information:

Name: Cole Ranalta
Affiliation: Freelance mercenary; currently employed by the Queen.

Personality: Cole is what many would call a gruff man. If at all possible, he avoids speaking directly with people, and tends to be cold and brutally honest when he does. His quiet detachment allows him to be very analytically about people and situations, and gives the impression that he's much dumber than he really is.

In combat, Cole could be described as a savage, treating his opponents with almost no mercy and giving them no time to go on the offensive. However, in his mind battles seem to go in slow motion: He observes every swing, predicts every counter. Battle is almost like a nirvana for the man.

Biography: Cole Renalta has known little else than violence in his life. As a child, both of his parents were , as well as dozens of others in his home town of Arlinac, executed before his eyes under suspicion of harboring an elemental. The raid demolished the economy of the town, forcing all the villagers to migrate to a nearby village of Redham to find work and food. Cole was taken in by the family of the local blacksmith, where he learned the basics of forging and simple craftsmanship.

Harboring ill will toward the Queen in his young teens, Cole begged his surrogate father again and again to train him in the ways of swordsmanship too, but was always turned down. "You don't yet understand what it means to kill," his father would say. "Only when you comprehend the value of life can you learn to kill."

Frustrated with his father's refusals, the young Cole stole a spare long sword from his weapon storage and began training alone in secret. Since the blade was a bit over-sized for him at the time, his style was rather awkward: he would hold the grip with his right hand and the middle of the blade with his left. After a year of secret training he became proficient in this style, or so he thought.

When Cole was fifteen, his new home was also attacked, but by a large group of bandits. They arrived quietly by night and slit the throats of the richest families. His own family was targeted as well, but not taken by surprise. Cole's father joined a skirmish with other men of the village against the bandits, fighting fiercely enough to wound one of them. Thinking himself prepared for killing, Cole drew his sword and attempted to assist his father. Instead, the aging blacksmith was distracted by his adopted son's entrance into the fray and was cut down. Ultimately, the marauders were forced to retreat, but once again, Cole was left without a family.

In response to the nighttime attack, the village decided to raise militia and train anyone older than ten to fight. Seeking redemption, Cole immediately joined the militia. Finally able to practice against other fighters, he quickly became one of the fiercest fighters in the village, known well for his unusual fighting style.

However, conflict once again found its way into Cole's life. After three years, the village's militia gained attention from the Queen who saw it as a possible threat that could join the rebellion. Without hesitation, she sent a platoon of her soldiers to exterminate the villagers. However, the people of Redham caught wind of this plot and prepared themselves for attack. When the soldiers arrived, they were met with surprising resistance. Casualties on both sides were very heavy forcing the Queen's men to retreat. Cole survived the battle with hardly a scratch and killed four of the queensmen himself, earning him his first war title, "The Slayer of Redham".

The village's victory only furthering her fear of its rebellion, the Queen sent a much larger force to the town, triple the size of the last. Under such overwhelming force, Redham was forced to surrender after losing nearly all of its fighters. Once again, Cole fought ferociously, but had no choice in the end but to run away or face execution.

Having lost everything time and time again, Cole resigned himself to fate, and no longer blamed the queen, but humanity itself for his life's grief. Knowing little more than how to fight, Cole put himself out as a sword-for-hire, using any money from mercenary jobs to pay for food and rooms at inns. With his smithing knowledge, he forged a much lager blade befitting of his fighting style. He lived a very spartan, nomadic lifestyle for a few years, slowly building a name for himself. Eventually, the name Cole Renalta became both famous and infamous depending on who you asked. Known as one of the land's best and fiercest soldier of fortune, he was eventually recognized by the queen herself, and offered a baron's payment for his loyalty to her.

Appearance: Cole has a rather muscular and lean build, standing at around 5'11''. The man keeps a thick, but well-kept beard that complements his tousled brown hair. In battle, he most often wears a layer of leather armor over some light chainmail, prefers a simple brown tunic in times of leisure.

Combat Information:

Weapon(s): Cole carries a two-handed 47" greatsword (shown in picture) with a 13" grip, and a foot-long dagger for both utility and back-up.

Ability/Skill(s): Cole's fearsome ability with his great sword has earned him various nicknames, such as the For-Sale Fury and the Calamity of the West. He holds the blade with one hand right above the pommel and the other alternating between the grip and on the blade itself, swinging with surprising but not perfect speed and strength. He is proficient with a longbow, but is by no means an expert archer.

Strengths: With an attack pattern reliant on sheer force, Cole specializes in melee combat. He also prefers independent work due to his general stoicism and dislike for others.

Weaknesses: Cole does not work well with others. He has an overall pessimistic attitude toward humanity, leading to frequent disagreements with any potential partners. In addition, his brute-force fighting style can leave him open to attack from a more agile opponent or someone attacking from a range.

Sexual Information:

Sexual Nature: Heterosexual

Turn Ons & Offs: O/O's

Other Information: No, I did not copy this character from the movie Ironclad. This mercenary character is actually someone I've been wanting to play for a while, and when typing "medieval great sword" into google, I got a picture of James Purefoy. How convenient.