Markiplier story ideas (F for M or F who plays M!)

Started by Usani, January 19, 2015, 06:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

1.) I was thinking maybe my character is on Omegle and Markiplier is doing one of Surprise fan Omegle videos.  She finds him and freaks out with excitement and then actually start talking.  She starts talking about what got her into his videos and explained how she was going to Vidcon next month and looked forward to meeting him and when she actually goes they are practically inseparable.  My character has major anxiety so being in large crowds gets to her after a while so usually she's off in a smaller area doing her own thing.  During Vidcon after they met the first time Mark keeps looking for her, he can't get her off his mind.  He eventually finds her hiding in a small room that no one is using and she's drawing, he sits down next to her and asks if she's okay....goes from there.

2.) Alyson and Mark have been best friends since high school and now that he's a huge Youtube star they haven't seen each other in quite some time.  Although they both live in LA it's still tough cause of his work and hers as an artist, but they still talk as much as they can of course.  And she watches his videos, she was his first subscriber from his first channel.  Alyson has been in a relationship with someone for a year now but she has kept one secret from Mark about the guy...he abuses her.  But, there's one night where Mark starts seeing signs while they are skype chatting, like some of the bruises on her neck and even how quiet she has been lately and how jumpy she is...which is not really normal for her.

Besides the paragraph rule the only rule I have (I'd be surprised if anyone actually reads this cause they never do!) PLEASE if you wanna drop MESSAGE me!1 Don't leave me in the dark for weeks and a month then when I message you completely ignore me!!  I swear I don't bite and if you wanna drop that's fine, I won't be offended lol.

3.) He's As Kinky As I Thought!: Brittany has been best friends with Mark for years and still is to this day even after his fame.  She moved in with him a year before he started Youtube.  Her parents moved to another state but she didn't want to leave so he asked her to be roommates with him and its been that way ever since.  But for the past few years Brittany's feelings for Mark have been getting stronger and stronger so now it's getting harder to be around him at times.  What happens when Mark notices how different shes been acting and finally decides to not let her get away with telling him, just a simple severe yet warm look and a dominate tone is all it would take...what happens after??  (This one is a BIG craving!)

4.) My character is the nurse at the hospital Mark was brought into and she is a huge fan of his.  She has a little pink warfstache pin on her badge and his a Tiny Box Tim plush in her locker that she hugs for good luck before every shift.  Well, she ends up getting out onto his case for the night shifts.  So, she gets to help take care of him and eventually they both become really close.

5.) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgQhbc88pEA  The guy in this video:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Simple scenario, woman falls in love with her best friend but with a twist.  He has been keeping it a secret for many years but he has a VERY dark side that is a manipulator and VERY dominate (not in an abusive way).  He tries to warn her that she shouldn't be with him but she loves him no matter what, flaws and all.

Usani

buuuuuuuuuuuuuump~  Pweeeeease?  If you have your own ideas for a Markiplier/fan story thats fine too as long as I can play the fan.

Usani

I'm willing to do a second plot along side the one I'm already working on with someone!

Usani

Looking for a second rp partner for one of these.

Usani

Usani

A FxF pairing and I would someone to play Jenna Marbles.

Also would love a Danny Sexbang pairing with my OC.

BadForm

How did I know the Markiplier thing would be you? Good luck!
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Usani

Quote from: BadForm on May 04, 2016, 03:28:28 PM
How did I know the Markiplier thing would be you? Good luck!

*Poke* You shush! :P

Usani

Also, open to someone playing Jacksepticeye for a fan story! :D