So I'm just taking their advice.

Started by Inkidu, July 14, 2008, 07:57:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Trying to get around and learn as much as I can while I'm unapproved so I don't seem like a total stranger. :D
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Sorry forgot I can't edit  ;D

So lets chat, if it's not too much trouble!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Owtlaw1

I was approved an entire four hours ago, so obviously I know everything about everything.

So ask young Padawan and I shall answer :P

Inkidu

Owtlaw1

Nothing really, just sitting around as I see if there are any topics which I wish to take part in. Yet I am playing The World Ends With You, which brings days of entertainment.

You?

Inkidu

HairyHeretic

Patience, grasshopper.

I'm just taking a break from gluing together about 60 plastic Cadians, which I'm working on for our big Apoc game now at the weekend.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Inkidu

Oh I'm not being impatient. Although it's hard because I really want to role play. But I realize that people are busy. I'm finding flash games to play.

HairyHeretic

Thats understandable. It generally takes a day or two though ... maybe a bit longer now than when I arrived, as there seem to be people joining at a much higher rate these days.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Inkidu

HairyHeretic

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Owtlaw1

Not only is your wait over, but I have finally stopped tie-dying shirts! Yay for my hands being multi-colors for days to come!