Dreamer: Kinky Dirty Naughty Freaky!

Started by StrawberryDreamer, November 26, 2013, 04:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StrawberryDreamer

Hi all, I'm currently on the look out for partners for some depraved and unusual roleplays!  I'm very flexible in terms of story and scenes, so if you see anything here that tickles your fancy, or if there's anything on my Ons & Offs that sounds tempting then get in touch, I'm always open to discussion and more than happy to make changes and alterations to any of the suggestions here! 

In terms of storyline, I'm here primarily for the smut but I absolutely adore a good story behind it.  I'm not looking for Shakespeare by any means, but I really enjoy being able to build a nice slow story with a gradual build up of smut.  My favourite stories start light and gradually build over time into something more extreme and sexy - that's not to say I have a problem with diving straight into the filth, but I loooooove slow escalation!

A word of warning, I tend towards the weird and extreme, so don't expect anything vanilla!

Current Cravings

I'm currently really craving something kinky in a fantasy or sci-fi setting involving domination, transformation, use and abuse - call me twisted, but I really want to play out a story where I'm completely taken over over against my will, turned into something monstrous and slutty, and just used like a rough and nasty sex toy, stuffed full of cum by anyone and anything!  Open to suggestions!

Some vague concepts/characters I've been thinking about with that I'd love to explore playing:

• A male character who is slowly transformed against his will into a girl, then forced to carry out all manner of kinky, humiliating sex acts.
  • A sweet boy/girl is kidnapped and forced to become a public sex toy, humiliated, used, abused and stuffed full of cock and cum.
  • A woman who is gradually transformed fully against her will into an extreme bimbo, ending up as an exaggerated, cartoonish sex-toy.
  • A high status, very feminine woman who is forced to grow a huge cock then brought down through a series of public humiliations.
  • An innocent, naive girl is manipulated into becoming a willing and joyous slut to the humiliation of her family.

Currently Inactive Stories (but might give you an idea of the kind of thing I enjoy! ;D )

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Accidental Slut

A naive, delicate, innocent woman falls in with the wrong crowd, and through sinister means is slowly corrupted and perverted into becoming an utterly shameless slut.

I'm very open to discussions on the specifics of this regarding setting, characters and cause.  One possibility is that my character is hypnotised, or very drunk and opens up to do something very naughty, is perhaps caught on camera and blackmailed to continue.  Another possibility is that my character is just so damn naive that she genuinely doesn't realise that the things she's doing are sexual!  I'd hope to get a lot of public sex scenes out of this, maybe some group scenes (NPC), a little exhibitionism, some nice slutty outfits and maybe even some surgery towards the end to make her a true, blue slut.

The Wizard's Assistant

A pretty young girl from a local village finds herself a new job assisting a nearby wizard, and soon discovers that the job comes with much stranger work than she had anticipated - he requires someone willing to become intimately involved with his magical experiments.  His current work involves transformation and breeding of magical creatures, and he expects his assistant to be of particular help!

My character in this story would be a submissive girl completely under the control of a magical character who decides to alter her body and to expose her to any number of sexual tests.  This would involve a heavy degree of transformation, ideally increasingly extreme, as well as bizarre sex scenes involving tentacles, animals, oviposition, excessive amounts of cum and any other kinkiness you can think of.  I'm looking for a creative partner who would like to really go overboard taking control of my character and twisting her into some new form against her will!  This could also be a sci-fi story, for those who prefer!

Corrupting Cleo

The young, slender, innocent and delicate Cleo is blackmailed by an associate of her father who is trying to discredit him!  She is forced to carry out a series of increasingly humiliating and degrading sexual acts to satisfy the blackmailer, but little does she realise that her actions give her father's rival more material in an attempt to ruin her, leaving her trapped in a cycle of filth and perversion!

This story is all about the corruption of the innocent - she doesn't want to do all the dreadful things asked of her but goes at it with relish knowing she has to do so to protect her father, eventually learning to love the kinky things being done to her because she knows it's for the good of her dad.  The blackmailer could be male, female or a sexy dickgirl/futa.  As the story progresses, your character will take photos or videos of the things Cleo is forced to do and use these as further blackmail, upping the stakes further until Cleo can't refuse even the most extreme suggestions. 
A lot of room for ideas here, but I'd love to play with some public-scenes (e.g. flashing or masturbating in public, remote controlled toys, even straight up being fucked in front of a shocked crowd of strangers), humiliation scenes with Cleo being forced to act in front of friends or loved ones, some slut/bimbo transformation turning Cleo into an irredeemable whore and maybe even some bestiality if the mood takes us!

The Bazaar of Bizarre!

Two characters (by means unspecified!) find themselves taking part in a strange magical gameshow, consisting of a series of sexual tests and trials.  The loser of each round is punished by means of mutation, and the two must out-do each other in order to win their escape before they find themselves completely, unrecognisably transformed.

This story could cover a whole range of fetishes and kinks, for both the trials and the punishments and would require someone with a creatively kinky mind!  Ideally this would start of relatively conventional then slowly escalate into extremeness.  I'm imagining rounds including most cocks sucked in 5 minutes, most cum swallowed, largest dildo stuffed in pussy/ass, most (item) forced up ass etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.  Punishment-transformations would begin simple, with larger breasts, wider hips, plumper lips, then gradually get more extreme, with loser being punished by growing cocks, body parts transforming into sexual organs, or being cursed to react in strange ways when exposed to semen, for example. 
I'd be happy to discuss any alterations or amendments to the idea with anyone who is freaky enough to find this idea interesting!  This story might require a degree of OOC discussion as to who will win/lose and what sorts of punishments would be inflicted, but for someone with a filthy enough mind there's a lot of room for potential, just ask!

Some generic inspiration pics!  All horribly NSFW, of course...]

Stuffed

Creamed 1
Creamed 2
Creamed 3

Dominated
Owned
Used

Serving
Changes 1
Changes 2

If you think you might be interested, or even if you have an RP of your own that you think we might both enjoy then get in touch straight away!

StrawberryDreamer

StrawberryDreamer

StrawberryDreamer

Updated with some current cravings/vague sexy stories!

StrawberryDreamer

Bumping for partners for anything alone the lines of current cravings! 

ADoggett

Quote from: StrawberryDreamer on July 14, 2014, 02:22:54 PM
Bumping for partners for anything alone the lines of current cravings!

Hey, I'd be interested in role playing any of these with you. Would you like me to message you the details or chat here? :)