Losing a winning hand (M needs F player x2)

Started by CorruptingPower, March 09, 2011, 10:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorruptingPower

Sometimes a good hand just isn't enough

I want to take my boy David McTaggert out for an inaugural spin, so here's the idea I've got an itching to play...

David's known to take all sorts of bets from all sorts of people. He's very good at what he does, and on the off chance he loses, he always pays in cash on the spot. He's that kind of guy. But when he wins, oh, you'd better have his money, because if you don't... here's the concept I want to play out with.

A girl comes in gambling, either a college student or a high school senior (no, younger please), and thinks she can beat the infamous David McTaggert. She doesn't. In fact, she gets into such big debt that she runs out of things to put up as a stake ... so she bets herself, for a year. And loses. She's given a week to put her affairs in order before she's going to move in with him. Her life will still continue as normal, he tells her, but she lives with him, and takes care of his needs when he sees fit. A day later, it occurs to her that if David'll accept her as a stake, he might take her roommate/best friend as well. So she talks her roomie/friend into offering herself up as a stake for a double-or-nothing game. The two have never fooled around together, but David makes it clear that it's entirely he'll expect that if he wins. The girl says she can't lose, so it won't be a problem, claiming David just "got lucky" last time. That is, of course, the gambler's curse, and the girl, much to the dismay of her and her friend/roomie, loses yet again, and are told to show up at his home tomorrow... to move in for the year. We'd open either just after that last winning hand of his, or the next morning, depending on how the two F players wanted to take it.

You can find my O/Os here, and PM me if you're interested so we can work out some details. Currently needs 2 Female players.
CP's List O' Ideas * CP's O/O's & Master Story List * CP's A/A's - Currently up to date on all posts 1/6/07

CorruptingPower

CP's List O' Ideas * CP's O/O's & Master Story List * CP's A/A's - Currently up to date on all posts 1/6/07

Acid Lips

CorruptingPower

CorruptingPower

Katy1008

I'd like to play if there is still a vacancy. Maybe as the room mate - British student on a college scholarship to study law.

K