From Pep to Cake PfefferKuchen's Story Seeds (m/f for f/f m/m m/f Doms wanted)

Started by PfefferKuchen, May 16, 2011, 04:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PfefferKuchen

Hey there I'm new to E so I'll keep this short, I have a few ideas I'm still brainstorming but I wanted to throw them up and get ideas rolling on them so here they are. In review a lot of these are just character concepts so if you have a particular setting you're dying to work with feel free to flex any of these frames a bit.

A Roof Over Your Head F/m
A young guy touring abroad comes into a small town and can't find a hotel with any vacancy. As a last resort he hires the services of a whore for the night, only to find when he wakes up he  bargained for more than he thought. The man accidentally 'sells' himself to the prostitute and has to deal with his new life as her servant and toy.

Horn-rims from Hell F/m
A sweet bookish girl and a guy start a relationship but as time goes on he starts to realize she has a hidden nature. Librarian type girl starts to get her vanilla boyfriend into kinkier situations at first probably for fun but then later just to see how far she can take it. Perhaps she has a supernatural (witch, succubus) nature and ends up gaining something from playing with her boy. Admittedly this is more of a character concept but feel free to pitch ideas at me

Sigma Sex F/f
A hard charging power broker businesswoman starts to implement an unorthodox management method in her office when she begins rewarding her workers with orgasms. Approaching it from a behavioral standpoint she starts giving positive reinforcement for a job well done only to find productivity rising to a fever pitch around the office. Would play with ideas of pleasure control/denial when the girls turn up bad results. One possible thread into this setting would be the introduction of a new assistant for Ms. Andrea who has to be broken in to the new office culture.

Maka-Maka f/f

Inspired by the yuri manga of the same name. Basically just a story of two girls who are friends and roommates deepening their friendship into a relationship. One possibility is two roommates who end up tired of taking chances with relationships out in the world and decide to settle for someone they're comfortable with. Another thread has two pop stars/musicians sharing a room in their dorm when one girl gets fed up with her schedule interfering with her time for a relationship. The overall idea is a really relaxed relationship between two people who really click, despite their circumstances.

The Back-end M/m
Story features a dominant masculine gay guy who decides to force himself on another boy his age. The idea I have would be a young guy having trouble with his rent and the building superintendent who's willing to help him out, at first. The super would find an excuse to start hanging out with him and eventually would start seducing this straight acting guy, eventually taking him by physical force. Next the super would start to force more control over his new boyfriend's life, forcing him to move in with him and pushing his control over him physically and sexually. Definite themes of humiliation and dominance with a strong Top/Bottom dynamic.