Hogwarts - interest check

Started by SaturnsWings, September 21, 2009, 06:58:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

I am sorry to hear you are sick, SaturnsWings.  I was curious about this project but do not know enough to make a good showing.  I was hoping to silently lurk.

Here's to a quick recovery.

SinXAzgard21

If you can PM the details I would love to join in.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Duncan

Still good to go, though send a PM when game is on.

SaturnsWings

Eh it's been long enough and one of the most actively interested people has been banned. (?huh?) So I am closing Hogwarts down.

Archermonkey

Awww... That'll learn me to not pay attention to the recruitment thread :(  I shoulda had it on notify.  *sigh*
I'm back!  I can't guarantee any specific schedule right now, but I'm trying to get going as best I can.
If I've been in a game with you in the past and you want to restart it, please let me know!  I've sent out a bunch of PMs about this, but I know I have to send more.

[tr][td]       [/td][td]

~-~  ~-~  ~-~
How to make the Monkey happy
~-~  ~-~  ~-~
[/td][td]       [/td][td]*

[/td][td]         [/td][td]
My upcoming posts:
Bah Humbug, Bitch
The Devil's Deal
The Golden Spectre of Slavery <G>
[/td][td]         [/td][/tr][/table]

dorthyinwonder

Saturn, would you have any problems if someone else wanted to take over it? I missed this (I didn't join until like the 20th of Oct and the past few weeks has been really hectic - I've been kind of avoiding this area because I want to set myself up as much as I can before I do that, but I think I'm alright at the moment).

My last major literate RP was Harry Potter and I absolutely loved it. I was actually thinking of seeing if there was one, but I guess there isn't an active one. I had like three characters going on there and would love to have two or three in one here. If you canceled this because one of the more active ones were banned, then I'll be more than happy to step up and help. If you simply no longer want to go through with it, I'd like to know if everyone else that showed interest would still like to.

:)

GreenHavok

undisclosedtoyou

It's Harry Potter, I'll most likely always be interested in playing in this game lol.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's