News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Unapproved...Waiting on it] My Ideas and such (:

Started by SunflowerKisses, September 24, 2012, 07:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunflowerKisses

Ok Im not as organized as bunch of you so bare with me.....Thanks (:
I'll add more as I go and is your interested Pm me (:
Oh and Im a sucker for romance :]
And not a big fan of rape, every once in a while I'll do it but not much.
And Im up for ideas! Just pm me (: I love to rp, but I prefer a paragraph or more with good grammar and spelling. Im not perfect either but it's a real turn off when the person your posting with can't spell and it just stinks.
I'll add my more 'Adult' ideas once I get approved..Which Im hoping is soon! And I would love to start some topics then later on maybe move them to the 'adult' part. 

Romance~

-There's a town outside of Chicago where is divided up from south to north, the south side is full of the richer people and the north has the poorer people and is full of gangs. A teen lives one the north side with her mama and two little siblings, she joined a gang called the Latino Blood or LB to keep her family safe. The guy lives on the south side and is maybe a star football player or something like that, they hate each other and normally stay out of each others way but in a Chem class the teacher puts them together for the year. Soon they start falling for each other fighting the whole time but they end up in love, one of them breaks it up to keep them safe from the Lb and everyone else but in the end they end up with each other.
(This one is like the book "Perfect Chemistry, I love that book and the ones after it (: )

-A girl lives in the bad part of town and ends up caught in the middle of a street fight, ends up getting knocked out or something, some guy or anthro saves her. He brings her to his house and when she wakes up he says she can't leave because it's not safe for her and that she has to stay here in the house with him. She puts up a hell of a fight but ends up staying with him and they fall fr each other.
(Like Beauty and the Beast ;P )

- A fallen/Guardian angel gets assigned a new person to watch, it ends up being a teen girl. When she finds out he's there to watch her she gets really mad and tries everything to get ride of him. He ends up saving her somehow and maybe she falls for him then?
(On this one Im willing to play either the Angle or the girl )

-Two friends grew up with each other and maybe were in love in high school. Once they graduated the guy left town to become famous or to fallow a dream. Well after the first year or so of him being gone, they stopped talking to each other. Four years later he's back in town to settle down and they run into each other, they both fight it as first but them old flames come up and they fall in love again.
(This one I would like to play the girl, and the guy be a famous movie start,singer,athlete, or what I really want he that he was a famous bull rider cowboy)

-A high school couple had been dating for years, well the girl finds out the guy had just cheated on her. A couple weeks later she moved away and found out she was pregnant with his child. Well five years later she comes back to that little town with a five year old, she runs into her old boyfriend and sparks fly.
(This one I would like to play the girl)

-A bad boy and a shy girl give end up as partners in a class at school, they don't like each other at first but slowly become friends, and soon find out theres more to the other person then just what they show, soon there seeing each other despite what people say or do to split them up.
(I want to do two versions of this one, one with me the guy and another one with me the girl)

-A half anthro girls dad is one of the most rich people in the world, he wants her to buy a male anthro slave to be her bodyguard and pet. She doesn't want too but is soon forced too and gets one, shes really shy and quiet around him at first not giving him many orders or anything, soon they become friends and love each other?
(I'll play either role but really want to play the girl)

-A cowboy rp! I don't really have a idea for this one yet, but I've wanted to do a cowboy one for a while now.
(I'd like to play female but i'll play a male in this one)

Rodeo Bum~
A girl around 24 used to be one of the only female bronc riders and one of the best. One ride she got tossed off the bronc and broke her shoulder, the bronc tried to kill her, and busted up her left knee. After almost of a year of surgeries and having to learn how to use her left knee again and physical therapy Kendra's physical trainer signed her up for a two week train ride with a bunch of collage kids looking for a good time.
(I'd like to play Kendra, looking for someone to play a working at the ranch)

-A collage student is a straight A student but her grades are slipping because of her life back home, well she missed a big project and asks her professor if theres anyway to get her grades back up, either a jock or another smart student she doesn't get along with tutors her or she ends up tutoring him.

- Kinda like the movie 'Killers' The one with Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl. It doesn't have too be just like that but I like the story line.
Old CBI or a hit man falls in love with someone and gets out of that life and marries her. Well years down the road, his old boss contacts him, he tries to find out why and then soon people are trying to kill him and his wife, we can make it up from there. (:

- Like the movie 'Life as we know it' It has Katherine Heigl and Josh Duhamel in it. Again I like the story line (:
A couple gets married, their best friends hate each other and can't be in the same room for very old, they have a baby and after her first birthday. Her parents die in a car accident, well the two friends are in the will to take care of her and raise her together. Well at first it's hell and it takes a while but they start to get along and like each other.

-A collage aged girl went for a walk late one night because she couldn't sleep. She got lost wondering the woods and ends up getting caught up in the middle of a fight. Werewolf on werewolf or werewolf and a vampire. One of the fighters either saves her or takes her with him as a hostage thinking the other one knows her. Well they fight and don't get along at first but then slowly they love each other.

-A collage or high school age kids go on a trip to the Caribbean to help them build a school and houses. Theres a party and friends drag a girl to the ship, she gets pushed or falls overborad one of the guys sees and jumps in after her. They swim to the lift boat only to have it become free from the main ship. Well the two get ship wreaked to a little uncharted island. The two of them don't get along at all, fight and just butt heads all the time. They have to learn how to get along and survive on their own. They slowly become friends and more.
-Or it's right after they get rescued and walking off the plane having to readjust to living a normal life, getting back into the grind and everything. They slowly seem to drift apart until one or them hurts the other one and they break up. After struggling for a little they get back together.......Or something like that.
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.
Currently open for a few more topics.

seekeroftruth22

hey there, im Chris and i would love to play the male Anthro in this RP

-A half anthro girls dad is one of the most rich people in the world, he wants her to buy a male anthro slave to be her bodyguard and pet. She doesn't want too but is soon forced too and gets one, shes really shy and quiet around him at first not giving him many orders or anything, soon they become friends and love each other?
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

SunflowerKisses

Hey (: It's cool to meet you Chris!
OH sweet I've been wanting to do this one! Do you want to start it now or wait until I get approved?
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.

seekeroftruth22

i dont mind starting now, lets go! also what does your girl look like? ill give a pic of what my guys looks like as well

SunflowerKisses

Haha alright! (: Do you want me to start it or you? And I haven't found a picture that I like of her, but I describe her in the first post.
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.

seekeroftruth22

alright then ;) ill give you the pic of my guy in my first post aswell

SunflowerKisses

Alright! I'll make the post then give you the link (:
MY O/O 
Take a look at my Ideas.

seekeroftruth22