Family Relaxation (Incest, Free Form, All Welcome, need 3 more gals to start)

Started by Chreestafer, February 11, 2016, 08:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

wander

SlipperySue

Kakihara

Chreestafer

Delay in the start my loves!

Real life is messing me up.  I'll have something up tomorrow I promise
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

SlipperySue

Slight amendments made to my character sheets on the OOC thread, to help fix the characters in time and space.  Especially the motivations of Karla, but also to be more clear about the on's and off's without reference to my O&O list.

If in doubt ask me in PM or on the OOC thread.

Chreestafer

OK all there will be a 4th family, just father and daughter.  It will be smokeyes and i.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Smokeyes

Name; Tyler
Age; 17
Sex;Female
Stas; 5'7"  54kg , Lithe and very fit , she associates curvey women as slutty, so she deliberately keeps her self slender but not skinny. 32'24'32
School;Scholarship student to a Music Academy,she boards during school term ,going home during the holidays.
Interests; Music (Cellist), Martial arts,brown belt in Tang soo Do,Rock climbing,  thrillers , murder mysteries and horror novels. Computer games.(secretly smokes occasionally );
Dislikes; Any woman trying to move into the family circle. Brassy women.RomComs,

History; Tyler has a very ingrained Electra complex, and it has been evident even when  she was quite young, she was forever criticising her mother , from her cooking,her house keeping or lack of it. Accusing her of preferring her job to her husband,Tylers father. Tyler was always there whenever he needed anything doing and behaved perfectly when he was around, they always had a tactile and loving relationship, her tomboyish personality  giving them even more common ground. . As she became older and her sexuality awakened her attacks on her mother became more and more personal until the situation was untenable.
It took very little time after her mother was gone for her to step into the lover role and willingly so. From her point of view there had always been a strong chemistry and sexual tension. She has always assumed her father saw things in much the same way. And that her mother had been an obstruction to how things should have been
Not exactly ecstatic at going to boarding school , she also knows these opportunities come along once in a life time.

Family Role ; Only daughter of a single parent family, thats how she likes it and thats how she wants it to stay. God help any woman found in her fathers bed.

Sexual On's- Similar to mine (a little less extreme)
Sexual Offs-Skat
Vore
Feet
Dominant women

Fears; only one . Losing her father either literally or to another woman

Putting theSensual into NonConSensual
And When I get there, I will arrive Violently

Keep on takin' your medication.
Lock that temper behind those pills.
Your brain is flying' , insanely frying'
Just remember its bad to kill - Imelda May

Chreestafer

Smokeyes, go ahead and post your character in ooc thread so everyone can start the ooc up.

Also everyone I'll be working on the ic thread, please prepare your intro posts. Work ideas out from when you first find out about the note and the resort leading up to you pulling into the main parking area.
Ons and Offs
F-List

rachels270692

Ok open to roleplay, looking for people to roleplay with :) new craving on my page so check it out :D

Here you can find my ons and offs ons and offs

Check out my forum I am always up for roleplay.Roleplay forum

Here are my absences for 2016, dates where i will not be on or if I am not on for long. Absences 2016

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Main thread IC is up!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244958.0

Id like for everyone to get one good intro post in before a free for all.  Remember, do your intro post up until the point of you walking into the main building at the resort.
Ons and Offs
F-List