News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] - Conception: E Edition

Started by MissFire, October 25, 2015, 06:49:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissFire

-Based on Chunsoft's Conception series
-Action, Smut, Anime, Sci-Fi
-Open Recruitment

In the far future, in another time and place, the world of Eliquen is under constant threat of demon attack. Dark pits that spawn monsters have appeared all across the globe. These foul pits are known as Dusk Circles and are a constant threat to humanity. Not only do they spawn monsters and demons, but they also launch entire nests full of hellish creatures into the air, which soon land and devastate wherever they strike. These creatures are nearly impossible to fight back with conventional weapons and humanity seemed all but destined for extinction when the Star God granted man a boon. Teenagers between seventeen and twenty would sometimes find themselves bearing a brand on their hand, a symbol that they were chosen by the Star God. This mark enables males to harness 'Ether', a life force found in every living thing. Ether, the light to the Dusk Circle's darkness. Females would find themselves able to wield 'Star Energy', the essence of the Star God himself.

As soon as this brand is discovered, these chosen teens are whisked off to a special academy where they are trained to fight back against the demons and close the Dusk Circles. Since Dusk Circles are the absence of all Ether, a male and female must enter together; the female's Star Energy clears away Dusk energy and allows Ether to be wielded, giving both disciples power. The male, in turn, exudes Ether, shares it with his team so that they can have the power to fight.

Two alone are not enough to combat the evil of the Dusk Circles, however. These eager teens will find themselves growing up very quickly indeed. A ritual known as 'Classmating' uses sex to produce 'Star Children'. Through physical intimacy inside a special chamber and the use of what's known as a 'Womb Matroyska', the coupling between male and female entwines male Ether and female Star Energy. This combination of power has allowed Angelus Industries to create Star Children - special robotic combat allies. The power and AI of a Star Child is based on the combination of energy from both the 'mother' and 'father'. Sadly, each Classmating is not one hundred percent successful, and so repeated rituals are often required. The disciples don't seem to mind. With the Star Children at their side, a male and female pair finally have the strength to enter a Dusk Circle, explore it's depths, and destroy the demon responsible.

But can humanity seal every Dusk Circle? Can these eager teenagers work together to ensure humanity's survival?

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

MissFire

Based on the game Conception II: Children of The Seven Stars by Spike Chunsoft, the 'E Edition' of this game has a few tweaks that set it apart from it's predecessor. No knowledge of the game Conception II is required to play and enjoy this. At it's core, 'E Edition' is a funny, smutty game that doesn't take itself too seriously and I hope will offer players opportunities for both sex and adventure in equal doses. Players take up the role of new disciples who have just found themselves bearing the mark of the Star God, a glyph that appears on the hand of teenagers between seventeen and twenty. I've upped the age a bit in comparison to the video game (which was 16 to 18), to make players feel more comfortable. As a disciple, you'll be enrolled in Eros Academy, humanity's stronghold against the Dusk Circles. There, you'll be trained to use your new powers to combat demons. Aside from this, you'll be socializing with your classmates, as tight bonds are necessary to produce the titular 'Star Children'.

The game basically (very poorly) tiptoed around the fact that sex was happening. We won't! In the game, these rituals literally produce children. Instantly. Somehow. It's wierd, but fun. Like sex. To get around the whole 'putting children NPC's in this game where they might get wailed on by a demon', I've changed it to robotic assistants. Same concept, however; the couple mates and their combined attributes are passed on to the sidekick they create which, in turn, helps them battle demons.

My goal with this game is, as always, to have fun. I'd like to see seven other people interested in this, but more is always welcome. I'd like to start the game with four males and four females at minimum. Though it certainly doesn't have to be even - no rules say a male can't have multiple female partners or vice versa. In fact, partner swapping could be encouraged in order to create a wider variety of Star Children! Just don't get carried away and forget about the slavering hellhounds knocking on your door. If you have questions, feel free to ask. If you want to join, please submit a character sheet. You will find it below. As always, thank you for reading this!

[float=left][img height=400 padding=5]IMAGE URL GOES HERE[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b] (You do not have to be specific here; 'tall', 'short', or 'average' work fine)
[b]Weight:[/b] (You do not have to be specific here, either; 'average', 'curvy', 'muscular', etc. all work)

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Brief History:[/b]

[b]Ability:[/b] (What can your character do? Does he/she know any combat proficiency? Are they strong? Smart? Good at knitting?)
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Inari

I am bookmarking and will fill out the sheet in the morning. :3

Leki

I've been looking for something like this for awhile now, so I'll definitely put myself forward for interest.
Unfortunately I don't own the Conception2 game seeing as how I haven't bought the 3DS/PSV consoles, but after looking the game up and browsing around, it looks really interesting.

While we're waiting for more people to express interest though, I do have a few question/suggestions regarding the more combative/adventure side of things. Before I start mouthing off, I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of combat, and am mainly asking this since a in-depth, complex combat system would be the only deterrent for me at the moment.

- Could you explain Dusk Circles a bit more? Can new ones be formed, and if so how long would it take? Will they be set in certain locations?

- Not really sure if you excluded or missed it, but if there is a combat side to things, should the profile application include a weapon-type section? (Just something I noticed while browsing the site).

- Could you explain the role of a Star Child a bit more? Will they be playable (main) characters, or just sidelined NPC's that the 'parents' can control?

- Character Specialties
I actually think it'd be pretty fun to incorporate the star-children's classes into the characters for this roleplay. This would probably restrict players a bit, but I think it'd ultimately lead to better characters, and also contribute to the star-child concept somewhat.
Classes from official site
Swordis: A standard occupation, skilled with swords. This class is well balanced offensively and defensively.
Grappler: This class practices its fighting skills in a never-ending search for true strength.
Archer: This class uses its bow and tricky tactics to strike the enemy's weak points.
Gunslinger: This class packs a powerful punch with its pistols.
Thief: This sneaky class relies on speed and dexterity.

Lancer: A powerful class that performs precise attacks from a safe distance.
Blacksmith: A professional skilled both making and using weapons.
Minstrel: A bard whose song are instilled with a powerful force.
Magic Knight: A highly adaptable warrior prepared for both magical and physical combat.
Paladin: A class with incredible endurance, ready to shield its allies.
Gambler: Risk-takers that play the odds to pull off game-changing moves.

Witch: A magic-user on a personal quest for ever mroe powerful spells.
Ninja: This class is silent but deadly.
Diva: Her songs are said to cause miracles, even on the battlefield.
Mercenary: Skilled soldiers that annihilate the enemey with poweful sword skills.
Dark Knight: THese warriors have traded their hearts for power.

MissFire

1) In our story, as far as mankind knows, Dusk Circles form by collecting the malevolence and hatred emitted by humanity. There are eight; the original circle, around which the Academy is built, and seven others across the globe, which have been given names based on each of the original sins. Normally Dusk Circles just emit monsters on a periodic basis, but when they fully mature they become spiraling labyrinths and emit much more power and many more monsters than normal, with the demon in control of it at the bottom of the labyrinth. If the game goes long enough, there might be more, but for now we'll stick with eight.

2) You can put your character's weapon preference, if they have one, in the 'Abilities' part of their profile.

3) Star Children will be NPC'd by the 'parents' and they are there to help the couple combat demons. You are welcome to pick the classes they assume and give them as much or as little personality as you feel like. A full squad usually consists of a male and female desciple and nine Star Children. You're welcome to less though, of course.
    - Sima Yi

Inari

Name: Lunara Orgon
Sex: Female
Height: 5.6ft
Build: Curvy, pettanko.
Personality: Due to living a somewhat sheltered life, Lunara, is bashful, naive and easy to embarrass which makes her a target by any fun loving jokers and slightly vulnerable to those who wish to take advantage. Once she has warmed up to someone they will see she is an open book, cheerful, warm and always willing to assist in any way she can.
While she seems socially awkward; academically she is highly confident in most areas because she spent her time studying inside rather than playing with other children. Lunara is also one to keep calm in most situations as she has been taught that even in tough times she was supposed to be a pillar of hope for others to turn to. The only time anyone will see her emotional or mentally vulnerable is if they manage to catch her off guard or invade her privacy.

Brief History: Born and raised in Shelgard, Lunara is the youngest of three children. Due to a long-standing family tradition; as the youngest of her family she was promised to the city church to serve, however, the morning she was due to leave home she woke with an unexpected mark that left her confused and slightly afraid. While her family felt honored that their youngest daughter had been chosen by the Star God himself, Lunara wasn’t quite so enthralled about the idea. If anything she was so used to the idea of dedicating herself to the church that she hadn't even dreamed of becoming one of the Gods chosen nor bothered to pay any mind to the demons that would regularly attack the world. Now she has found herself whisked away from her family, not to join the church but to attend a special academy and begin a new life she isn't exactly prepared for. If anything she is nervous about living up to expectations that lay ahead of her.

Class: Archer
Weapon of Choice: Crossbow
Battle Suit: Click!
Ability: Due to her "petite" frame Lunara is able to run long distances for an above average amount of time before becoming exhausted, thus she has a high amount of stamina. While she isn't strong physically she is able to focus her strength and power into one point, which is why she favours the bow. Her above average intelligence and love for studying gives her an edge to spot and exploit weak spots on enemies.

Her children would be highly intelligent and useful for battles that require a careful approach. Magic would be possible to use, but it would be minor support magic rather than any powerful damage dealing.

===

*Edit*

Made some more changes and will keep editing until I am happy~

Even though I haven't played the series; I hope I have done ok in making this character. :3

MissFire

Name:Artemis Wolfcastle
Sex: Female
Height: Tall
Weight: Athletic

Personality: Not shy in the least, Artemis is the type of person that will get what she wants no matter the cost. She loves to set goals for herself and works her hardest to achieve them - and can be quite upset if she fails. She's the competitive type, always eager to prove her worth to everyone around her. For some people, her headstrong and brash nature can get on their nerves, but for others she invokes admiration and drives them to push themselves even harder. Artemis will often speak her mind, most of the time without even thinking about what she's saying. She's upfront and honest at all times. Artemis respects strong people like herself and doesn't go in for the 'pretty boy' type. She loves exercise, music, and ice cream sundaes.

Brief History: Artemis grew up in the city of Elpis on the Western Continent. There, the Wolfcastle family ran a successful martial arts school, which became rather famous in the region. Born into a large family with four brothers and two sisters, the Wolfcastle children were highly competitive. They would often play games or spar with each other and from time to time things could get rather heated. Artemis' father, a jovial sort, was often more amused at the siblings' arguing and fighting than anything else. It was this loving rivalry that turned Artemis into the competitive and brash girl that she is today. When Artemis was seventeen a monster nest landed in Elpis and the demons wrought destruction and death wherever they went. Thankfully, none of her family was hurt but upon seeing the Academy's disciples arrive and dispatch with the demons she knew what she wanted to do. Destiny smiled on Artemis the very next year when she awoke one morning to find the mark upon her hand.

Ability: Artemis is athletic and fit, a trained martial artist who prefers to fight with her bare hands and feet. She is extremely tough, though lacking in intelligence since she fights mostly on muscle memory and instinct. Her Star Children would make excellent fighters and poor magic users.

Addt'l Images: Stretching, Fierce, Even Topless!, Battle Suit
    - Sima Yi

MasterOfMyFate

Interesting. I'm gonna try studying the source material first though.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Kalive

Hmm normaly I don't go for group rps but this one does sound interesting to me. I Don't know anything about the game so there is a few things want to know. Sense this seem like a world where magic and tech are mix together what is the limit to their power and what type of magic could one have? I have thought of something that is like a mage like character sense it seems so far no one have took that as of yet or a mage/fighter type of character. I ask because I doubt you want something base from one of the other animes such as DBZ, Bleach and Narato to be put into this lol.

Inari

Your best bet is to do a little research on the wikia. Some people have compared it to the Persona series in terms of how the battle system is.

MissFire

It's like Persona in the sense that you're attempting to increase your bonds with the characters you meet. Only, in Conception, these people are all ladies and sexing them up produces additional party members.

In terms of magic, here's a list to the skills in the game. It should give you an idea of what you can work with; http://conception2.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Search?search=Skill You don't have to study the material if you don't want to, I'm going to try and make it so we can all understand it and have fun without needing to do homework. Though if it interests you, by all means. I think it's a pretty fun game.
    - Sima Yi

Leki

Well it seems like mostly everyone who's expressed interest thus far isn't familiar with the source material xD
In regards to character creation, my personal recommendation would be to go through the Star-Children classes here; and base your character around one. Merging two classes also might be a good idea, especially when getting a feel for skills.
Technically speaking, Star-Children aren't what our 'main-characters' should be, but it'd be a good base to work off I think.
(Like others I'm not familiar either, so MissFire can correct me if I say something that's off).

Additionally I thought I'd mention the elements since it was something I had to look up;
Earth-Fire-Water-Wind-Darkness-Ether

Kalive

Never played Persona either, I think I heard of it before but long time ago. I went ahead and did a little looking and I think I will go in the lines of more of a magic user of all types of magic and healing. If that is alright?

Inari

I've never played Persona but I have watched people play it and it is a bit weird. Especially how they draw out their Persona~

MissFire

- Sima Yi

Kalive

Name: Nickalie Crain
Sex: Male
Height: Average
Weight: Lightly Muscular
Personality: Very kind and outgoing type of person, never shy to met new people and make friends if he can. However he can't stand for bully's, he can let go if it is a friendly teas but out right bully for the fun of it he would put them in their place best he can or break it up before things get out of hand. Though he is a good soul there is one weakness to him, he is a pervert. He can't help himself when it comes to look at seeing naked women. 

Brief History: Nickalie or as his friends call him Nick for short, his home city been attacked by the demons and leaving most of the city in ruins. Before the fighting a demon demon killed his parrents and brother only to be next in lie to met his fate. As he was about to be killed by the demon the mark of the star god suddenly glowed on his hand and without realizing it he used some sort of magical attack and killing the demon before it could give the final blow. One of the Academy's Disciples saw this and asked Nick to come with him to be trained  at the Academy. With nothing left of his former life Nick went with the Disciple without question, he figure this was fate's way of showing him what he was ment to be.

Ability: Nickalie is highly skilled when it comes to magic. He could mix his spells in different combos that would prove to be very effect in a fight. On top of that he could use healing base spells as well. Though he is not that strong as most fighters but he skilled using staff and polearm weapons for when he is not using his magic. Nick can also use his magic to change the shape if his staff into any polearm he wish which make's easier for him in combat..  Also very good in finding and using his enemy's own strength and power  against them.

When not in combat he enjoys reading books, cooking, and watching stars from time to time. His star children would very strong and skilled magic users.

Staff forms-
Single Blade: http://s57.photobucket.com/user/Daetirion/media/CWandBotRH/Glaive.jpg.html
Double Blade: http://www.entertainmentearth.com/images/AUTOIMAGES/UC3043lg.jpg
Scythe: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c2/9f/13/c29f13bd10039eddcaf9ae696436f6ac.jpg

MasterOfMyFate

Name:Alexander "Lex" Lucard
Sex:Male
Height: average
Weight: toned muscular

Personality: Lex is a grumpy, yet cool-headed person. He yearns for efficiency and highly admires proficiency in combat from his fellow disciples. Lex takes pride in his swordsmanship and defense and often willing to spar with anyone who claims they're the greatest swordsman in the world. Despite being grumpy, he is capable of making friends, he mostly keeps a heated gaze during conversation despite not trying to. Rarely would he smile, but those are only during times of either satisfaction or hilarity. Lex hates to admit it, but he has a guilty pleasure over sweets.

Brief History: Alexander Lucard was born away from the cities and civilization. There, Alexander was raised a quiet life away from danger with his father who did not want to be bothered. There, Alexander learned from his father swordsmanship for swords of all shapes and sizes. However, Alexander proved to be incapable of evading whenever he spared with his father so he made up for this in pure defense as well as taking up a shield to aid his combat prowess. When he came to the age of 12, Alexander moved to civilization to undergo schooling as to not be totally incapable of conforming with society. In school, Alexander began to paint a picture as to why his father did not like civilization; all the people seemed full of themselves with no skills and manners.

It wasn't till later on that when Alexander turned 18 did a brand appear on his hand. It was then his father revealed why he did not wish to be in civilization. He was once a master swordsman that was sought for apprenticeship by many aspiring disciples and was once a disciple himself. He did not wish to raise his only son as a widowed father in a society that continued to bother him. Now, with his son old enough to protect himself, Alexander's father saw fit to send his son to Fort City where he once stood to attend Aterra Academy.

Ability: Lex is unnaturally strong mainly because he trained to swing the heaviest of swords with at least one hand. He is fairly capable with any sword in his hands with his favorite being a normal long sword. Despite favoring long swords, he is the best at wielding katanas. Lex also has a strong affinity for magic, but currently only uses it to change the form of his sword to meet different scenarios of battle and increase his defense. Unable to evade attacks, Lex's preferable method of defense it to tank attacks with his shield that is empowered by magic he learned from his father to withstand mighty blows. Add on top his strength and endurance, Lex is quite capable taking many attacks with little damage.

His star children would be very capable of great defense and normal physical attack all the while having a recessive ability for magic depending on the conception.
Master ON/OFF

Leki

Well male interest seems to be coming along nicely now so I guess I'll throw something up, hopefully a few more girls will hop their way in soon though~ xD

Name: Krym Laundaste
Sex: Male
Height: 6'3"
Build: Firm & Muscular

Personality: Assertive and arrogant, once Krym sets his eyes on something he desires he’ll stop at nothing to obtain the prize for himself; often resulting in others perceiving him as an immoral brute who simply can’t be trusted. He strives to be manipulative and strategic in his approaches, but due to a highly volatile temperament and a lack of patience he usually ends up defaulting to blunt intimidation and physical force, further sullying his image amongst his peers as a tactless thug. Brashly confident his own abilities, he’ll often find himself in awkward situations due to his poorly thought out claims, especially as his pride won’t allow him to go back on his word. Condescending, sarcastic and insensitive to those around him, has led to most concluding he’s someone best avoided.

Brief History: Krym’s selection is often perceived as an error of judgement by the Star God. Exhibiting rebellious tendencies he was quickly condemned and disowned by his parents at an early age, and forced into a life on the streets; where he got together with other misfits to establish a group of youthful ruffians who’d terrorize the local populace for years to come. The group of misfit children though developed themselves into an influential street gang as they aged; coercion, violence and the occasional bribery expanding their influence far and wide. As a founding member Krym enjoyed several beneficial privileges, and was both respected and feared by those below him… until he awoke to find himself chosen.

Scouted out by the academy; he initially declined to enrol in the school stating that he had no interest in wasting his time with the good little boy and girls of the world. Though a brutal attack that took the lives of several of his lackeys ultimately resulted in him begrudgingly accepting his place in the school. Though unsurprisingly his smug arrogance and oppressive demands have been received poorly by his peers… though he’s most infamous for killing his partner during his first mission by abandoning her to a swarm of foes. He’s partnered together with a few girls since; though none have lasted longer than a few days.

Ability: Proficient in mid-ranged combat, Krym uses a chain-blade when in combat; lashing and striking out at his foes with deadly precision, while attacking them from numerous angles. A highly capable fighter, he’d be an invaluable asset of the field of battle if it weren’t for his short-temper and simplistic strategies. He excels particularly in dexterity, retreating swiftly or relentlessly hounding his foes in hot pursuit. Due to exhibiting a hopelessly bleak affinity for magic he’s focused his efforts into building his stamina and strengthening himself physically… though he’s also taken an interest in studying various poisons which he frequently tips his blades with.

MissFire

Wow, nice images guys, all of you. Everyone is coming along nicely. Thanks for the interest so far!
    - Sima Yi

Leki

Haha, I was actually quite surprised by the quality of images chosen myself.
Since we have a mage, and I'm assuming MasterofmyFate is making a knight of some sort I figured I'd go with something a bit different. Though I'm not entirely sure how well it turned out.

I've done editing in the bits and pieces now, so let me know if anything needs changing.

Inari

All of them look pretty interesting at the moment. I will be giving mine some more edits though. Currently snuggled up to PSO2 for now. >.>;;

MasterOfMyFate

Alright I finished my character. He's on my previous post.
Master ON/OFF

Leki

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on October 28, 2015, 05:53:33 AMall the people seemed full of themselves with no skills and manners.

Oh god, I can imagine an interaction between Alex and Krym already xD
Assuming that'd be okay, I know most people want to keep well away from MxM, but I really do feel a bit let down in groups when all the male characters just run around chasing the girls they want >_< Not looking for a constant friendship/rivalry, but yeah, being ignored sucks whoever's doing it~

As an addition to my CS, I guess my character's Star Children would be more Trickster/Ninja/Thief oriented from a solo perspective, but I'm guessing the Children would be based just as much on their mother's side, which... could be pretty interesting. Actually looking forward to crafting up my first Star Child as a sub-character xD

I really hope this takes off, still need 1 more guy, and 2 more girls before we meet the minimum player count >_<
Though I suppose it's only been a few days still. :/

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Leki on October 29, 2015, 06:28:40 AM
Oh god, I can imagine an interaction between Alex and Krym already xD
Assuming that'd be okay, I know most people want to keep well away from MxM, but I really do feel a bit let down in groups when all the male characters just run around chasing the girls they want >_< Not looking for a constant friendship/rivalry, but yeah, being ignored sucks whoever's doing it~

Honestly I'm playing this game like my character is a total virgin so it wont be his main priority. Besides, isn't the game about banding together to take down monsters with a bunch of fluff in between?
Master ON/OFF

Leki

Haha, glad to hear it  :P
I didn't mean to specifically single you out since I'm just as interested in Nickalie as well, but yeah... what 'should' happen in groups isn't always what actually does happen, and I'll admit myself that I'm guilty of going out of my way in interacting with certain characters more than others.

Having never played the game, I'm not entirely sure what the objective of the group would be though. I mean there's the overall direction of anti-dusk circles, but from my understanding the game's more about forming a pair and waltzing into a labyrinth of monsters. That works fine since there's only one protagonist in the game. But seeing as how there's several male leads in this, (and female leads) it becomes a bit more complicated, and I wouldn't fault anyone for prioritizing character and development over the overall objective of the plot.

I think the games would have say; Krym and Artemis going off to fight together with any star children, but from a group perspective I don't see why a Star Child couldn't be replaced with Alex for a 3-disciple party (+extra).
Hell, in a combat specific sense I suppose it'd even be possible to have two males heading off, though they wouldn't be able to clear away Dusk-energy. (Note; Names are just being used as examples)