(Pathfinder Interest Thread) Tentacle Rape RP

Started by Sethala, July 17, 2012, 12:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Ok ok enough joking around. I shall change her alignment.

I'm all for compromise I Just wanted to play a char with a sort of snide-twisted sense of humor (being Aberrant bloodline)

avorae

Here is the finished character.....
http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=10396

And her Eidolon......
Eidolon

Character Name:
Race: Eidolon
Class Level: 1          Languages: same as Mine

Stats:          HP:11                     Base Attack Bonus:+1          AC:16   T:12   F.F:14          Init.:+6    Base Speed:20 [climb:20]
Str: 16                             
Con: 13                            Saves:        Total     Base      Mods      Misc.
Dex: 14                            Fort:         1          0         1
Wis: 10                            Reflex:       4          2         2
Int: 7                             Will:         2          2         0             
Cha: 11

Evolutions
bite [free]
climb [free]
reach (bite) [free]
tail [free]
tail slap [free]
ability increase[Dex] [2 points] 
Improved Natural Armor [1 point]

Feats: Improved intiative

Skills:
perception: +2
Stealth: +4
Sense Motive: +2

Damage
Bite: +4 [1d6]
Tail: +4 [1d6]
Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

FragarachZ

That's OK Snake, I'm all for fun as long as we don't ruin someone else's.
O&O

Snake

Great... Seth says I have to reroll my awesome-sauce stats. Great Now watch me end upwith crap-stats.

Muse

Sethala, I have 3 16s and 3 12s, is that okay? 

<--doesn't want to unbalance things. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Snake

ShadowFox89

Having 3 16's can be better than 2 18's.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Sethala

Yeah, those are fine.

I'm balancing by taking the total modifiers of all stats added together.  Yours add up to 12, and that's what most everyone has.  Snake's added up to 18, which is pretty OP.  (if your rerolled stats have total modifiers adding up to 10 or less, reroll again until they're at least 11).

Sethala

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 17, 2012, 01:46:58 PM
Having 3 16's can be better than 2 18's.

He also had four 16+'s (and the other two were 15's). Not trying to pick on you Snake; it wasn't just the multiple 18's though.

Snake

Well It was the random die throws the Pathguy site uses I suppose they tend to come up kind of high somedays.

I went back adn used Ours (the E die roller) to even it out..I hope.

ShadowFox89

Here's the sheet so far, gotta go soon so I won't be able to work on it for a few hours: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=423948
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

Name:   Naia
Race:   Human
Class:   Monk 1
Birthday: May 9th
Height:   5’3” 
Weight:   115lbs
Bust:   C
Skin:   Lightly Tanned
Hair:   Golden brown with blond streaks. 
Eyes:     Hazel

Strength   12   +1
Dexterity   16   +3
Constitution   12   +1
Intelligence   16   +3
Wisdom   18   +4
Charisma   12   +1

Hit Points:   10

Armor Class:   17   (Monk +4, Dexterity +3)

Saving Throws: 
Fortitude   2   +1   =d20+3
Reflex      2   +3   =d20+5
Will      2   +4   =d20+6

Base Attack:  +0
--Melee      +1
--Missile   +3
--CMB      +1
--CMD      18

Kama: 
--TAB      +3 (+2 +2)
--Damage   d6+1
--Critical   20x2
--Type      Slashing

Sling
--TAB      +2
--Damage   d3+1
--Range      50’
--Amo (Rocks)   5

Unarmed
--TAB      +3 (+2 +2)
--Damage   d6+1
--Critical   20X2
--Type      Bludgeoning

Class Features:
AC Bonus
Bonus Feats 
Flurry of Blows
Stunning Fist 1/Day DC 14
Unarmed Strike

Feats: 
Deflect Arrows
Fast Learner
Weapon Finesse
Skills: 
Acrobatics      1 +3 +3      =d20+7
Climb         1 +3 +1      =d20+5
Escape Artist      1 +3 +3      =d20+7
Heal         1 +3 +4 +1 +2   =d20+11
Perception      1 +3 +4      =d20+8
Perform: Dance      1 +3 +1      =d20+5
Profession: Herbalist   1 +3 +4      =d20+8
Stealth         1 +3 +3      =d20+7
Swim         1 +3 +1      =d20+5

Traits:
--Caretaker:  +1 to Heal, which is a class skill. 
--Reactionary: +2 to Initiative. 

Gear: 
Flint and Steel
Healer’s Kit
Monk’s Outfit

History: 
   In the mountains above a village in the countryside is a small monastery where women train in martial arts and grow medicinal herbs. 
   Naia never remembers a time when the monastery wasn’t her home.  It was a peaceful, happy place for Naia.  Even the goblin raids weren’t too traumatic, for the elders had prepared her for the time when their sparring games would be needed to defend the innocent. 
Now that she is seventeen, the grandmothers have charged Naia to go out into the world and perfect her art through experience. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Sethala

Looks good Muse, but do you mind putting it on something like Myth-weavers or Plothook.net?  I really hate trying to read text character sheets.

So, to recap, we've got:

Calison - Gunslinger
ShadowFox - Rogue
Frag - Paladin
Snake - Sorcereer
avorae - Summoner
Muse - Monk

Looks like we've got a nice, full group.  Avorae, I've heard from others that summoners can be a bit unbalanced, but I'm rather curious to see one in action, so I'm not going to say "no" at all.  However, I will say that if anything becomes stupidly overpowered, I'll probably need to nerf it somehow, but I'll work with the player to make sure we can compromise on something that doesn't leave the character broken or useless.  (That goes to everyone, by the way - I'm usually pretty lenient, but if someone's doing 8d6+28 damage every round at 2nd level, expect the nerfbat :P )

Anyway, I've come up with a few changes to the custom rules.  I'll put them in the next post, and edit them into the main rules in the first post.

Sethala

First off, all characters have a max Ahegao that's equal to their max HP.  The two values are completely separate aside from that however; if a character has 20 max HP, they'll have 20 max Ahegao as well, but if they take 15 damage, they're still sane if they take 6 Ahegao.  Unlike HP, a character faces no extra risk for going into negative Ahegao, except that it will take more effort to bring them back to positive.

Any effect that restores HP can be used to restore the same amount of Ahegao instead.  This must be either all HP or all Ahegao, it cannot be split.  The decision is made by whoever creates the effect; the caster in the case of a spell, or whoever created the potion, scroll, etc.  (For instance, if you find a normal potion of cure light wounds, it can only be used for HP; you can find a potion of cure light insanity, which does the same for Ahegao, but has no effect at all on HP.)

Pleasure and Losing Ahegao:  Whenever a character is raped by a monster, they gain some Pleasure.  Generally, characters start at 0 Pleasure, and lose 5 Pleasure (to a minimum of 0) every round, unless that character is being stimulated by something.  The amount of Pleasure gained is usually equal to the number of tentacles on the girl when the monster spends an action to rape her, but some effects and monster abilities can raise or lower this (for instance, a mage might learn a spell that reduces how much Pleasure is gained, or a monster may have a ribbed tentacle that causes more Pleasure).  Every time a girl is raped by a tentacle monster, she must make a Will save with a DC equal to her Pleasure.  Failure means she orgasms, taking Ahegao Damage, and lowers her Pleasure by her total Will save.  The total Ahegao Damage taken depends on the monster; weaker monsters only cause a few points, while stronger ones can quickly make a girl go mad after only a few massive orgasms.

Example: Terri is currently being held and pleasured by a monster, and has a Pleasure of 4.  After three tentacles try to rape her again, her Pleasure increases to 7, and she makes a Will save.  She succeeds with a 12, and faces no consequences.  Next round, those same three tentacles try again, causing her to go to 10 Pleasure.  She only rolls a 7 on her Will save, so she orgasms, taking some Ahegao damage, and her Pleasure drops down to 3.

A quick bit of reasoning for the changes:

First, keeping HP and Ahegao equal solved a few problems, such as how to deal with effects like Toughness that increased HP, or what to do for multiclass characters.  I didn't like the idea that someone who got beat up a lot and then raped a little bit would go insane, however; I wanted them to be kept separate.

Calling the increasing Will save "Pleasure" means a few things, mostly that I can refer to it by name.  A monster might release some lust pollen in the air that causes everyone to gain Pleasure and make them more susceptible to tentacle attacks, for instance.  I liked the idea of building up to an orgasm and then taking the actual damage after a few rounds, but I didn't like that if the monster spent a while to build up a girl's pleasure and then raped her once, she'd orgasm and that would be it, so I decided that it would only go down by whatever her will save was.  This could possibly mean a girl could build up a lot of pleasure and then have multiple orgasms quickly, if she's not careful.

avorae

I've heard that as well but i really think it depends on how they build their familiar. At my current level it's not that powerful but as i gain levels I get more points to put into it to mod it but when that happens I'll go over uit with you so as not to make it OP. Aside from taht though the Summoner s not that tough.

Sethala

So, for a general plotline, I think I am going to go with the party being sent out after a few people went missing.  The idea is that the group all meets up in Arhynn, the capital city, and is instructed to go to a nearby village to start the search.  We could start with everyone meeting with the general that's hiring them, and then after everyone gets to meet each other head off to the village, or we can pick up right when the party arrives in the village and kind of gloss over the meeting.  Any preference as to which one we go with?

FragarachZ

Maybe we could start with everyone meeting as the team assembles and we could introduce the characters through a paragraph or two about how they were recruited, and how they react to meeting the others. That way we could both describe our characters and share IC information about their abilities and personalities, without going into a lengthy prologue scene?

Or you could kick this off like I do with my home games sometimes: "Roll for initiative, you're all under attack. Working together seems like a good idea as a dozen monsters storm your position."
O&O

Sethala

Eh, personally I'm not fond of starting RPs in medias res.  But the prologue scene with everyone getting together won't be very long, just a post or two from everyone, the general giving everyone instructions and answering brief questions, and then we're off.  (I'll also say that if we do start in the capital city, there will likely be an ambush on the road to keep things interesting.)

Snake

Do a quick and dirty introduction like there's been sightings of something moving around the treeline near the city or something. They have to get their shit and go asap

Sethala

Well, we're kinda full up anyways, but maybe next time I can help show you the ropes and get you hooked on system games.

Anyway, OOC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146527.0  For now, I'd like everyone to put their character sheets in the thread.  I also want a picture for each player's character (and preferably one for your eidolon as well, avorae), as I'll be using that to make maps.

Snake

I don't have a pic for mine yet. I'm a little picky as it pertains to it...sorry

avorae

Quote from: Sethala on July 18, 2012, 12:45:44 PM
Well, we're kinda full up anyways, but maybe next time I can help show you the ropes and get you hooked on system games.

Anyway, OOC thread is up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146527.0  For now, I'd like everyone to put their character sheets in the thread.  I also want a picture for each player's character (and preferably one for your eidolon as well, avorae), as I'll be using that to make maps.

I'll see if I can find a suitable pic for the Eidoloon but it's going to take a bit.